Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Elope and save a million

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I've always known. Rather than píssing away $30K or so just to feed the bride's attention, finances can be greatly eased, and a complete retirement can be gained.

The wedding industry has done a wonderful job of manipulating couples into believing that their wedding day is the one day of their lives when no expense should be spared. Buying into this can mean the difference between having a healthy nest egg or beginning married life in debt and with money issues hounding you from Day 1.
http://www.thestreet.com/_htmlatb/funds/saving-money/10381595.html

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this so your new wife can run to work, or to her friends, or god knows where else and fluff her feathers and be the Queen for a Day, boasting of her good fortune and undeserved elegance.

Sure, sign me up for one of those. $50,000 for her happiness and my chronic misery? How did I miss that?

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I couldn't care less if I didn't have a wedding when I was married. But these woman all want this big wedding. To me having a big wedding is not important. This is just something people do to show off.

Screw the wedding. There are alot better things you can do with 50k.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good idea in theory but you need to realize that most women equates the quality (extravagance) of the wedding to the future quality of the marriage. Some women started planning their weddings as young as their pre-teen. Of course they seldom have a clue who'd they be marrying but they could tell you their china pattern. :nervous:

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Good idea in theory but you need to realize that most women equates the quality (extravagance) of the wedding to the future quality of the marriage.
Because that's how weddings are marketed. Same as the ring: big diamond = big commitment.

You can't trust women to make financial decisions. :p