Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eliot Rodgers Comedy

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Someone mentioned him before and I thought it was some sick thing but I didnt understand it all.

I found some funny af comedy its really worth watching:

He literally targeted people because women didnt give him sex

First part:

Second

and the top comments there.. damn this is just too fun to not share it

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt read his "manifesto" or whatever he left but I recall those few lines that were copied and pasted on a political forum from someone who did.

The guy was basically spoiled in terms of money and resources but screwed up in terms of stability, freedom and dignity from his own "family".
I recall something like his fathers girlfriend treating him like crap, bossying him around and even deciding where to keep him for his vacations.

While someone may think it was still better than being poor that couldnt be the case, if you are broke you fight back out of desperation and release anger.

When you are abandoned on luxury hotel room, it all gets more complicated and you snap unless you have a great emotional stability.

In his place I would have probably done something stupid but clearly nothing remotely cruel and senseless as he did.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt read his "manifesto" or whatever he left but I recall those few lines that were copied and pasted on a political forum from someone who did.

The guy was basically spoiled in terms of money and resources but screwed up in terms of stability, freedom and dignity from his own "family".
I recall something like his fathers girlfriend treating him like crap, bossying him around and even deciding where to keep him for his vacations.

While someone may think it was still better than being poor that couldnt be the case, if you are broke you fight back out of desperation and release anger.

When you are abandoned on luxury hotel room, it all gets more complicated and you snap unless you have a great emotional stability.

In his place I would have probably done something stupid but clearly nothing remotely cruel and senseless as he did.
Honestly I think he just had a fvcked up family that made him the way he was. Just because you have a lot of money doesn’t mean that you don’t know what it’s like to be poor or go hungry.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He must know his audience. There is a type of comedy that can be downright mean but you definitely don't see it as much. And it can be narcissistic at times if you don't maintain it. Look at how chappelle ended up with his breakdown. And all he can do is look at his good old days taking shots at prince and that's how it's seen...