Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Einstein - Racist!

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's finally out...

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/jun/12/einsteins-travel-diaries-reveal-shocking-xenophobia

Chinese don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods. All this occurs quietly and demurely. Even the children are spiritless and look obtuse.

I noticed how little difference there is between men and women; I don’t understand what kind of fatal attraction Chinese women possess which enthrals the corresponding men to such an extent that they are incapable of defending themselves against the formidable blessing of offspring

“Einstein’s diary entries on the biological origin of the alleged intellectual inferiority of the Japanese, Chinese, and Indians are definitely not understated and can be viewed as racist – in these instances, other peoples are portrayed as being biologically inferior, a clear hallmark of racism. The disquieting comment that the Chinese may ‘supplant all other races’ is also most revealing in this regard,” writes Rosenkranz.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great. Next we'll be hearing that Einstein groped women against their will, or slipped roofies into their drinks before date raping them.
#MeToo!

But wait. Doesn't the extent of Einstein's racism depend on how much gravity is being exerted on him at the time, and on the speed at which he is traveling?

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think everybody is prejudiced as a matter of fact I know they are....even with donuts I am prejudiced against chocolate donuts and prefer glazed donuts instead my point being is that all people are prejudiced even where donuts are concerned.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm more interested to know how he came about the formula; general theory of relativity.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm more interested to know how he came about the formula; general theory of relativity.
He sat in a chair, thought about it, realized it was true, then had one of his wives do the math for him because he himself actually sucked at math.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha

You might be right but I highly doubt it...
Well it’s not THAT simple, but it’s not incorrect. It’s like saying how the Lord of the Rings is about a group of dudes who try to return lost jewelry. Or how Narnia is about a kid who comes out of the closet.