Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dude catches GF cheating, washes her makeup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
I don't find this funny. I find it very sad.

Seeking revenge and retaliating is really a beta trait, for any offense, even cheating. It reveals a loss over the control of one's emotions. It's a way of entering the woman's reality, instead of remaining rooted in ours.

Possibly the greatest example of a true alpha was Jesus. Some of what he had to say was rubbish, but I find following most of his teaching, as far as how to conduct ourselves and relate to others, results in a strong alpha character. And one of his followers, who probably got the teaching from him, had this to say, "Do not repay evil with evil."

The best response to a girlfriend cheating is, "We're now in an open relationship" ... meaning you start screwing other women while keeping her around as a fvck buddy, if she chooses to stay.

When a woman betrays a man's loyalty, the best option is to downgrade her relationship status to a lower rank, rather than kill the relationship. She lost her chance at a monogamous relationship. This is better than dumping her, because that also reveals a man's emotions are dictating his behavior.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Who's the person on his shirt? Mao Zedong?

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
Alphas punish those who wrong them. Betas are too afraid to do anything.
Are you really telling me that men like Jesus and Gandhi were betas who were too afraid to do anything when people wronged them, including having the pulp beat out of them?

Men like them were the true alpha males, not some thug who retaliates in response to any little slight because he's worried his perceived dominance and fragile ego are in jeopardy.

As I'm sure you know, the leadership of these two men continues to this day, even though they've long since passed away, and their followers and advocates are in the millions, maybe even billions.

Being alpha is often demonstrated by having influence over others, and the greater the influence, the more alpha they are.

Name one man who has had a greater influence on people than Jesus and I'll open myself up to entertaining your opinion.

Last edited:

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
@Gimple Jesus and Ghandi were not too afraid to do anything.

They just did it differently. What makes you think they were too afraid?
Exactly, that was my point!

You made the claim that alphas punish people who wrong them, and I disagreed by providing you with examples of alphas who didn't punish people who wronged them.

But it looks like you've already detracted your original opinion, so we're on the same page. True alphas don't seek revenge and retaliate to being slighted. True alphas don't seek to "get back" at girlfriends who cheat on them to even the score.

That was my point.

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
Ghandi and Jesus did punish their enemies, just through different methods.
Please tell me how Jesus and Ghandi punished their enemies. I'd love to hear the answer.

And even additionally I would argue that revenge or retaliation is NOT a beta trait. Smiting your enemies is what aphas do.
All alphas smite their enemies? Haven't we already established that the greatest ones don't?

Jesus said, "Love your enemies. Do good to them that hate." And "Turn the other cheek." And he practiced what he preached.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you really telling me that men like Jesus and Gandhi were betas who were too afraid to do anything when people wronged them, including having the pulp beat out of them?
The fact that you use Jesus and Ghandi as examples of "alphas" who did not punish people shows that you know very little about either one of them. Jesus did punish people, sometimes severely so. Read about the "cleansing of the temple", when Jesus expelled merchants and money changers from the Temple of Jerusalem:

And making a whip of cords, he drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and oxen. And he poured out the coins of the money-changers and overturned their tables. And he told those who sold the pigeons, "Take these things away; do not make my Father's house a house of trade. Mather 21:12

As for Ghandi, here's an actual quote of what he said in 1940, at the outset of WWII:

"I would like you to lay down the arms you have as being useless for saving you or humanity. You will invite Herr Hitler and Signor Mussolini to take what they want of the countries you call your possessions... If these gentlemen choose to occupy your homes, you will vacate them. If they do not give you free passage out, you will allow yourselves, man, woman, and child, to be slaughtered, but you will refuse to owe allegiance to them."

Does that sound like an alpha to you? Would you want to be ruled by someone like that? I am guessing that you also don't know that Ghandi declared celibacy in 1906 (while he was married and a father) and remained celibate for the next 40 years. He would have women, including minors, and including his own grandniece, sleep naked in his bed with him so that he could test his resolve in fighting sexual impulses. Ghandi also refused to allow doctors to administer penicillin to his sick wife, and as a result, she died after suffering terribly for several months.

Ghandi was a pervert and a weirdo of the highest magnitude. The fact that he's venerated as a "hero" by the modern left has nothing with his personal qualities (by all accounts, he was a pretty sh*tty human being) and everything to do with "anti-imperialist" politics.

Last edited:

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
Read about the "cleansing of the temple", when Jesus expelled merchants and money changers from the Temple of Jerusalem:
There's a difference between rebuking someone and punishing them. Jesus driving the merchants out of the temple falls in the former category.

Does that sound like an alpha to you? Would you want to be ruled by someone like that?
Have you any idea what Ghandi accomplished through advocating non-violence, as was seen in the the quote you posted? He achieved what the Indian government failed to accomplish through force and the use of arms.

I am guessing that you also don't know that Ghandi declared celibacy in 1906 (while he was married and a father) and remained celibate for the next 40 years.
Yes, I've read his biography.

Are you saying that in order to be an alpha a man has to be sexually active, because that's ridiculous. A man's ability to control the frame or his lack of it are what make him either alpha or beta -- not whether he has sex or not.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you any idea what Ghandi accomplished through advocating non-violence, as was seen in the the quote you posted? He achieved what the Indian government failed to accomplish through force and the use of arms.
He did not accomplish much. Britain was forced to give up India because their resources (both finances and manpower) were exhausted at the end of WWII. Britain had neither the ability nor the desire to continue ruling India, so they packed up and left. It would have happened regardless of Ghandi's involvement.

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
He did not accomplish much. Britain was forced to give up India because their resources (both finances and manpower) were exhausted at the end of WWII. Britain had neither the ability nor the desire to continue ruling India, so they packed up and left. It would have happened regardless of Ghandi's involvement.
Maybe. Maybe not. But that is besides the point. We are discussing whether he was alpha or not.

Ghandi's influence and leadership had about a billion people all cooperating and coalescing as a single unit. I'd say that's pretty alpha. Most bosses have trouble getting a small handful of people to all work together in a state that remotely resembles harmony, let alone a billion people!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell happened to my thread???

Possibly the greatest example of a true alpha was Jesus.
First of all, Jesus didn't have to worry about another dude fvcking his GF because HE DIDN'T HAVE ONE.

Second, Jesus AMOGed a fig tree.

Third, you need to stop injecting religion into every thread you respond to. If you need to spread the word of Jesus, I'm sure there are plenty of doors you can knock on in your community.

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
First of all, Jesus didn't have to worry about another dude fvcking his GF because HE DIDN'T HAVE ONE.
That doesn't mean he didn't have great advice on how to deal with being cheated on.

Third, you need to stop injecting religion into every thread you respond to. If you need to spread the word of Jesus, I'm sure there are plenty of doors you can knock on in your community.
To me Jesus was just a man, so it's got nothing to do with religion.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Back on track here. The video guy was an inner laughing alpha with a pimp mindset about his girl. He used just the right amount of punishment to make sure she noticed his displeasure with her. Maybe she got dumped, maybe not. Funny video.

Last edited:

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
Gandhi punished his enemies (the British Empire) when he spearheaded the India Independence movement.
I hardly call that punishment. Simply opposing someone doesn't mean you're punishing them. Punishment is penalizing someone because they acted in a way that you disapproved of. Disagreeing with someone and making a stand against them does not fall into that definition.

But we were talking about revenge, which can be different than punishing someone. We were talking about harming someone because they harmed us, returning evil for evil.

And you claimed all alpha partake in such behavior. I disagreed.

Jesus punished his enemies exactly as laid out above, by kicking out the money lenders.
See my earlier response.

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
When you are a global empire and someone attacks your legitimacy as ruler of their nation, ultimately forcing you out....you have been punished.

Opposing someone in a manner that costs them something absolutely is a form of punishment.
We clearly have different definitions of "punishment." I would recommend a dictionary.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gandhi wasn't neutral, and his objective was not to reward Great Britain. Ergo, he aimed to punish them by the means he thought most effective. Losing a major naval and trading outpost with a cheap/free labor force was not happy fun time for the UK. Their makeup took a real bath on that one.

About the guy in the video...don't overthink it. She cheated, her makeup gets cleaned out. Big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.