Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drunk Dial gone bad

Mike95YJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
It was about mid night one night..so i decide to give this hb9 a call..it was ringing when a dude picked up..and saying "Dont talk to my girl blah blah blah" which really caught me by surprise..i know for a fact this chick digs me..should i try again? or is the bridge already burnt

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What was your response when he said to not "call his girlfriend."? I envision two possibilities:
1. The girl told the guy about you calling her which means she does not "dig" you. It could possibly be that this guy is not her boyfriend. But either way it does not matter... or
2. The guy is insecure of his girl.
In either cases, you should have responsed "Yeah, I'm calling to let Stepheny know that I don't appreciate her calling me late at night. I noticed her missed call on my phone and I'm returning her call.."

Mike95YJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe she was too drunk..we're really good friends so the unlikeliness of her trying to avoid me is slim and none. Ill try again in a few days. Either way, its no biggie..she was just my top prospect..there are more in line:rockon:

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the chick wanted you she wouldn't have let someone else answer her phone and say that. Girls are protective of their phones for reasons,if they let their gaurd down(let someone else answer and talk smack to you) then they don't care what you think.