Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

down town disney

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i chill at a place called down town disney theres plenty of hoit tourists there all the time the thing is i really cant think of any good ways to just randomly approch one they all escape my mind at the moment and im not quick on my feet so i like to have them before i leave does any body have any ideas that could help me thanx :up:

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in florida? i mean..disney isnt really the best place to pickup chicks...since people go there on *family* vacations and girls dont tend to stray far from their families down there[atleast in my experience, the girls didnt even leave their families to go to the hot tubs in the afternoon. last summer sucked for vacations-girlwise.]
good luck?
you wont get a date or anything out of the girls there, unless they are locals too...

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not disney down town disney its full of clubs theaters its like a board walk u wouldent bring a kid there much less ur family

originaldj

Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes to picking up tourists, it seems like it should be easy cuz every1 is there to have a good time. I am pretty sure that just approach them and they are pretty much all yours.

Take this advice for what it is worth because I never tried to ppick up tourists myself since no one visits Canada

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theres a downtown disney hear in cali too...i would go wit ur friends so u can jus hav a good time talkin to chicks, daring eachother to do stupid ****, and wutever else yall wanna do..

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
normaly my friends and i scare people passing by by jumping outta the bushes and yelling "i found my keys" u guys think that i could use that in a way to flirt with a random girl passing by jump out and say darn i lost my number can i have yours ? or sumthing silly like that

Reaction score
well i had a "date" w/ some girl @ the nick hotel (little sis's b day)

pretty much karoke and forzen coffe stuff