Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't tell anyone how to live their life

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am writing this after a poor experience at the red pill sub Reddit. I thought that after listening to the book of pook that it could be cool.

I was wrong. A bunch of self obsessed wannabe alpha males.

What got me upset is that I was speaking about two girls that I was dating. One I met while speaking about anime. And someone decided to single me out on that. Saying that weebs watch it. That I am a dork. It's nerdy. Someone even said "watching anime isn't going to get you a girl who rock climbs".

Who says I want to date a rock climber?

What made me turned off was that they were judging me off of one thing. Never mind that I am an actor and filmmaker and the big reason why I watch anime is to get creatively inspired (attack on Titan is better than anything that Hollywood puts out). Or how I play the guitar and sing. Never mind that I am a racer having races go karts and races dirt cars. Or how I used to do Kung fu, played football, basketball, soccer, and baseball. Forget that I can skateboard and surf. That I don't even play video games much nowadays. But apparently I am just a good looking guy so I don't have to game.

I believe it's all about being able to fit into different places. I am comfortable at a race, a fancy entertainment industry event, or talking about anime with different people. What does it matter?

People seem to have this notion that you must act a certain way to get girls. There are no rules. It's about being your true self. Doing you.

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A bunch of self obsessed wannabe alpha males
They have no idea of how to be your true self. What works for one person may not work for another. This is why I never try to change even my friend to be a true man. Every man must find their own true understanding of how to act as a man. If you need to fake your own personality, you'll only attract the wrong kind of women.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
I am writing this after a poor experience at the red pill sub Reddit. I thought that after listening to the book of pook that it could be cool.

I was wrong. A bunch of self obsessed wannabe alpha males.

What got me upset is that I was speaking about two girls that I was dating. One I met while speaking about anime. And someone decided to single me out on that. Saying that weebs watch it. That I am a dork. It's nerdy. Someone even said "watching anime isn't going to get you a girl who rock climbs".

Who says I want to date a rock climber?

What made me turned off was that they were judging me off of one thing. Never mind that I am an actor and filmmaker and the big reason why I watch anime is to get creatively inspired (attack on Titan is better than anything that Hollywood puts out). Or how I play the guitar and sing. Never mind that I am a racer having races go karts and races dirt cars. Or how I used to do Kung fu, played football, basketball, soccer, and baseball. Forget that I can skateboard and surf. That I don't even play video games much nowadays. But apparently I am just a good looking guy so I don't have to game.

I believe it's all about being able to fit into different places. I am comfortable at a race, a fancy entertainment industry event, or talking about anime with different people. What does it matter?

People seem to have this notion that you must act a certain way to get girls. There are no rules. It's about being your true self. Doing you.
Ah shut up squirt, and live as I tell you.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The phrase "It takes all kinds" is trite, but it is true in my opinion. You can do a lot of different things and have a lot of different interests and as long as you are true to yourself, you'll find success.

It's funny to me when women cast aspersions, but it's mostly shyt-testing and solipsism. One woman thinks rock-climbing is what matters, another thinks it's manga. Enlightened men know that it's different strokes for different folks. And as you mentioned, OP, you have multiple interests. One of my big pet peeves is the notion that you can't be into sports and X, X being arts, literature, etc. Well guess what? I watch NFL football, play basketball, AND enjoy indie films and good books.