Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't let your girlfriend DISRESPECT you or you will LOSE your girlfriend

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
21 year olds can be very volatile BigNeil, and you are clearly a mature man. There is always this risk going out with such younger girls and worse, falling head over heels for them. You never know whats coming next.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
21 year olds can be very volatile BigNeil, and you are clearly a mature man. There is always this risk going out with such younger girls and worse, falling head over heels for them. You never know whats coming next.
Indeed. But I wouldn't have missed it for the world. I only fell as far as she did. I had never felt that way and she described exactly what I was feeling so I think it was mutual. But out of sight, out of mind. Also, she got me like 9 other women who were jealous of her, and improved my photographers portfolio with some 99 rated photos. I have no regrets and plan to see her again when she reaches out.

Two rules about much younger women: 1) They will leave you. 2) They will come back to you.

MasterMind1983

Reaction score
Guys How much overlap is there between pua community and the TRP community?

I was into the pua approach in my 20s. Now I am 33. 2 LTR later (both approx 4 years on total) I have had enough of being committed. Also helps to have this realisation as your SMV is on the rise. It's like a sudden shift occurs and you realise why was I being a pvssy in my 20s.

I feel like the TRP way of life and natural game may be the right one for a man in his 30s.

Would appreciate others views on this...

shellymorrel

Reaction score
I & my boyfriend was planning to get married last month, just last week we had some argument that made him get angry on me just because of the argument, he said we will not marry me again and the next day he left me and we broke up. I still loved him and I wanted him to marry me, for me to get him back i had no choice than to contacted dr_mack[at] yahoo [dot] com! to help me and he helped me to bring my lover back to me so we can continue our plan to be married. he came back after 3 days, we are happily married now,

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Update: I ended up getting the 21 year old back shortly after my January post, and two dates later she was the first to say "I love you". The key was I promised her I wouldn't abandon her. I had been pushing her away too hard, holding my ground too much. Things went great until June, an amazing time of my life. However, during our courtship I periodically had to put my foot down over her bad behavior and she always resolved things. I would try to cancel any date that she wouldn't conform to and she would blow up my phone begging me not to cancel.

However, after her divorce, a few weeks had gone by. There is an out of sight, out of mind phenomenon with 21 year old women. During her move she hooked up with someone else (we obviously were not in a commitment as she was married).

I lost the leverage I had. Then when she started testing and I held my ground, I simply couldn't make her jump the way I used to. Then she told me there was someone else and I had to walk away, and she just said "let me know if you change your mind" (about sharing her with other guys) and she let me walk. That was four long weeks ago now. I have new harem but there will always be a place in my heart for her.

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow ... this was me 6 years ago ... came home from work one day and she was there waiting ... I can't do this anymore .. blah blah blah, I begged, got angry .. etc .. she left to go her mothers that same day .. I sent flowers ... thinking back now I cringe. 2 days after that she was seeing someone else .. and we was together over 5 years.

Hindsight .. it was a good thing as she looks rough as toast now! Married to someone 15 years her senior and looking haggered as she's just had a sprog!

However every girl I connect with now I just try to have a laugh and not take things too seriously, in my head I just think 'Her Loss'!

Just be real and yourself ... if she crosses the line just tell her, it's down to her how she reacts .. I'd just make it know that I'm ready to walk at anytime if she mugs me off.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is disrespecting you you have already lost her. You walk away and go find another. Sometimes when she start disrespecting you and you walk away like you don't give a fvck, she will second guess and come back, but it never lasts. Disrespect = low interest. Don't waste time with low interest women.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
If she is disrespecting you you have already lost her. You walk away and go find another. Sometimes when she start disrespecting you and you walk away like you don't give a fvck, she will second guess and come back, but it never lasts. Disrespect = low interest. Don't waste time with low interest women.
Yes, disrespect starts happening when you miss obvious signs to back off. It should never get that far. That's her saying "I don't like you... duh!"

A lot of times you'll get hints of disrespect, which stems from resentment which often comes from times when she submitted to you and you dominated her and maybe you took advantage. In this case getting to the root of the problem can solve things, and you might realize you did something that made you deserve disrespect.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow ... this was me 6 years ago ... came home from work one day and she was there waiting ... I can't do this anymore .. blah blah blah, I begged, got angry .. etc .. she left to go her mothers that same day .. I sent flowers ... thinking back now I cringe. 2 days after that she was seeing someone else .. and we was together over 5 years.

Hindsight .. it was a good thing as she looks rough as toast now! Married to someone 15 years her senior and looking haggered as she's just had a sprog!

However every girl I connect with now I just try to have a laugh and not take things too seriously, in my head I just think 'Her Loss'!

Just be real and yourself ... if she crosses the line just tell her, it's down to her how she reacts .. I'd just make it know that I'm ready to walk at anytime if she mugs me off.
You know she was already seeing the other guy. What would you have done differently? Many of us would've done the flowers or some kindness supplication, until we learned.... Maybe you could've told her "ok, here let me help pack your stuff"... They don't usually expect you to be ok with it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Females can provide "bad behaviors" even with high value men. It's their way of getting control. Some females will attempt to achieve control no matter the level of the man.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny this thread appears now. I have been in a constant battle for leadership of my psuedo-relationship. We are not exclusive, although I think she assumes we are. I am not banging anyone else either, however (still stoking certain fires). Seeing each other for 10 weeks or so.

Respect.

Early on she was very respectful. Then little bull**** like this started to happen...sometimes I let **** slide depending on how important i deemed the transgresion.

Made her a sandwich when we were camping out of the back of my truck.
She says, "wow you really dont know how to make a sandwich, do you??
I reply, "next time you can make your own."
Her: "Thank you, the sandwich is delicious." and reiterates this to me later in the day.

Same trip. She was trying to bulldog me in a conversation/debate she was losing. I had her reason and logic cornered and was ready to chop their heads off. She reacts with a borage of condescending rhetoric, at which point I had no choice but to tell her to STFU and let me close my case. She cried among other things, then within ten minutes was telling me how she wanted to fvck me in the chair in which I sat -at the bar. Cray.

Sat, Mid July 3:30am. My roomate, the girl and myself.

Me: Hey, it's late. Let's go to bed. We have church in the morning.

Her:
(immediatly, and *****y) You can go to bed if you want, im not even tired.

Me: Silent. Closing my eyes. Trying to hold back the wrath. I do

My roomate goes and awkwardly gets a beer out of the fridge...

Her: Weeping into her hand. Sobbing quietly.

I dont say anything. Roomate comes back and she composes herself. We had sex the next morning and i asked her why she was crying. She teared up again and said, "thanks for reminding me". Then kissed me. WTF?

Yet she still tests. This last Saturday, I think I did something she didnt like so out of nowhere she has to take a test online at 1030 at night. She says I may just want to go home. This is right after I get to her house across town. So I walk down the street to a bar that known to be live. 7 minutes later, guess who calling cause shes all finished? She asks me whats wrong. I just play it cool and say, "nothing. You good? :D. Ok, good"

The next day she has some bull**** drama about her sisters ex bf fuvcking on e of her sisters friends, and she wants to go stick her nose in it. I tell her to wait till I head to that side of town and Ill drop her off. She persists. At this point I comply, but dont say 2 more words to her the entire ride there. I drop her off. She gets out, says thanks, and to hit her up if I'm back down in the area. That was the last time I talked to her. No texts, no calls. No nothin. I've got my finger on the eject button, and I dont even think this girl realizes it. Shes told me of her former relationships, and I dont think shes ever been broken up with. She is classically beautiful, great figure, etc. Whatever.

I'm starting to think PD, but then again the more women I date, it's just par for the course.
You are dealing with a fruitcake. Plain and simple.

Ste-aki88

Reaction score
Reading this some 12 years on, some great advice on this thread.

Been dating a 21 year old I’m 35 for 10 months and for the first time today she spoke out of line in a disrespectful way. Read this thread, gave myself a few hours to calm down then calmly gave her a stern lecture not to disrespect me like that ever again.

She immediately apologised and has just invited me round.