Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't let your girlfriend DISRESPECT you or you will LOSE your girlfriend

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Surprisingly no. You assume most guys have a spine. There's a large majority that will continue being the b*tch in the relationship.
True. But the girl will get tired of that really fast and dump the guy.

The girls that cheat on them or go on trips with "friends" are about to dump them anyway.

The only reason they stay because the current bf provides (gives them money...buys them stuff) for them. the other guy she is screwing doesnt.

SLO

Reaction score
Disrespect

Just got in from a date gone wrong. Felt the girl disrespected me and I called her on it. Was wondering if i did the right thing but after this thread I feel I did exactly what I should have. Story goes. Have been dating for 6 weeks, take dance classes togather, spend time going out and stayuing in. Always a pleasure. Says she loves me and wants to sleep with me tomorrow night. Out tonight and she corrects one of my dancing moves by telling another guy whom she knows how I am doing somthing wrong. I let it pass for the moment and when we are alone I bring it up. First ask that she not get upset and that she understand me. She became defensive, gave me many reasons why she was right and I was wrong. Said I was being too sensitive. That one really pissed me off. Told her all I really wanted was for her to apologize and not correct me in front of people. She gave me a ****ty apology after I asked for it. I immediatly called the date over and left. I am now absolutly sure I did the right thing. Thanks guys.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SLO said:
Just got in from a date gone wrong. Felt the girl disrespected me and I called her on it. Was wondering if i did the right thing but after this thread I feel I did exactly what I should have. Story goes. Have been dating for 6 weeks, take dance classes togather, spend time going out and stayuing in. Always a pleasure. Says she loves me and wants to sleep with me tomorrow night. Out tonight and she corrects one of my dancing moves by telling another guy whom she knows how I am doing somthing wrong. I let it pass for the moment and when we are alone I bring it up. First ask that she not get upset and that she understand me. She became defensive, gave me many reasons why she was right and I was wrong. Said I was being too sensitive. That one really pissed me off. Told her all I really wanted was for her to apologize and not correct me in front of people. She gave me a ****ty apology after I asked for it. I immediatly called the date over and left. I am now absolutly sure I did the right thing. Thanks guys.
i wouldn't get like that if a girl told me off about something. i always play it cool (even if i don't like what happened) - i don't like whining to a girl, i feel weak if i do. i hold it inside, especially if it's something small like this. i would of just laughed and said "haha, oh? okay well i'll have to write that one down in my little notepad, thanks!" - to me that is way better than having a hissy fit at a girl.

the only time i would ever raise my tone with a girl is if it was something far worse. example; she was going through my phone without me knowing - then i'd be like wtf!?

mahoney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i don't think i'd have demanded an apology over this

IF (and its a bit of a big if for me, dont really care about stuff like this or even notice it most of time) it was a problem for me, I'd have said it some point later that eve, "didnt really like it to be honest when you criticized me in front of other dude" and left it at that. If she protested in any kind of way I'd just say "well I'm just letting you know is all" and leave it there

For me the important thing isn't whether i get an apology right then and there (this is probably not hugely likely particularly if there is disagreement), the important thing is i) whether they do it again or not, ii) whether i get an apology at a later time when they've had a chance to think about it, and actually sometimes iii) if they come back later on and bring subject up but disagree (at least they've thought about it)

depending on what happened, what the girls personality is like in general, and how much i actually care about the incident - some combination of the above should happen, but i ask for a behavior change or apology - i simply state my issue and then see where they go with it (and i dont expect or need any reaction to be right at that moment)

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Tests are cute, it also shows she cares. :)

However blatantly disrespecting your man by doing things like:
- hanging out with your ex and other male "friends" who only want to bang her
- *****ing and whining
- expecting double standards, i can do this but you can't
- taking vacations alone and with "friends" who want to bang her
- going out to the meat market with the girls on singles night
- arguing with her man and being a b*tch in public and in front of his friends and family
- etc.

Blatant disrespect should never, ever be acceptable. And if your relationship ever gets to the point where she has to make those stupid moves, then dump the ho to the curb where she belongs. If you don't, then you become the b*tch in the relationship. You might as well make it official and buy her a strapon to literally fvck you as well.

you are so right. one girl im sexing right now is hanging out her ex sometimes and I sort of just ignore it (because we arent official) but I really think I b!tched out right there.

any tips on how to recover?

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
garruk said:
you are so right. one girl im sexing right now is hanging out her ex sometimes and I sort of just ignore it (because we arent official) but I really think I b!tched out right there.

any tips on how to recover?
Worry about that when you are official

She still hangs out with him and isn't over him

screw her when you can and get a new girl to be exclusive with

She will still hang with him even if you are official

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace_Magnamus said:
Worry about that when you are official

She still hangs out with him and isn't over him

screw her when you can and get a new girl to be exclusive with

She will still hang with him even if you are official
thanks ace, thats a good point. im tripping over nothing. cheers my friend.

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
SLO said:
If she isn't your gf why should you care?

Fred_Scuttle

Don Juan
Reaction score
This goes for wives as well

Great posting. Glad to see that someone knows what they are talking about. This goes for wives as well. You're in trouble if you let them rule the roost but a lot of husbands and boyfriends do.

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fred_Scuttle said:
Great posting. Glad to see that someone knows what they are talking about. This goes for wives as well. You're in trouble if you let them rule the roost but a lot of husbands and boyfriends do.

So do a lot of guys on here

Just read 2 posts like that.

gotta always be one step ahead of these chicks.

its like a game of chess or checkers.

never fail to move or you will be out played and lose every time.

always be one or two moves ahead of them to stay on top.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
garruk said:
Why do you think she hangs around with the ex? Why do you think the ex hangs around with her? Do you think there's something there?

You could try talking to her "I don't like you hanging around with your ex." and judge her reaction. The better she reacts, the more respect she has for you.

BTW, are you serious with this girl or is it some ho you're using to pass the time?

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Why do you think she hangs around with the ex? Why do you think the ex hangs around with her? Do you think there's something there?

You could try talking to her "I don't like you hanging around with your ex." and judge her reaction. The better she reacts, the more respect she has for you.

BTW, are you serious with this girl or is it some ho you're using to pass the time?
well they dated for a long time. like 3 years or something back in college. and i think he was her first bf. theyve been broken up for awhile and she's dated other guys since him but it keeps going back.

he still really wants to get back with her, and she's used to having him around (calls him her closest friend).

and its hard to say if im serious. im interested in pursuing somehting but it hasnt been long enough for me to care about walking away if i have to.

thanks for the suggestions though, i'll prob try to talk to her about this, but i hate talking about feelings and mushy stuff lol.

cheers bro

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:

well they dated for a long time. like 3 years or something back in college. and i think he was her first bf. theyve been broken up for awhile and she's dated other guys since him but it keeps going back.

he still really wants to get back with her, and she's used to having him around (calls him her closest friend).

and its hard to say if im serious. im interested in pursuing somehting but it hasnt been long enough for me to care about walking away if i have to.

thanks for the suggestions though, i'll prob try to talk to her about this, but i hate talking about feelings and mushy stuff lol.

cheers bro

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:

cheers bro

Fred_Scuttle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace_Magnamus said:
So do a lot of guys on here

Just read 2 posts like that.

gotta always be one step ahead of these chicks.

its like a game of chess or checkers.

never fail to move or you will be out played and lose every time.

always be one or two moves ahead of them to stay on top.

Great advice. A perfect way to explain dealing with women. Most men fail to do this with women. This is why they have problems. Guys should take this posting and your advice to heart. They would have a better relationship with less problems.

omiroir

Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
A post like this can be applied to human nature in general.

People are like animals. If they sense weakness they will attack it or avoid it.
Do you mean it can work in reverse as well? If he slides into bad behavior and she fails to impose her standards, then what? Does it work in reverse? If so, then everything that is being said here about the man having to be in control of the relationship as the dominant figure, isn't totally correct. It's more a matter of each person sticking to THEIR standards, or making sure the other does not violate them. Then it shifts to a joint-control and more equal relationship and does away with the double-standard leaving joint control over supposed unilateral control -- where manipulation is always the name of the game.

Last edited:

stan1965

Reaction score
is she cheating

I am with a women i have know for almost 4 years now. she hardly ever lets me come to her place and if i show up she makes me stay outside in my car until a certain hour then comes out to talk with me ...even if we have sex it is in the car ...i can never go to her place when i ask about it she blows up and makes me feel guilty...if i do get to come to her place once in a blue moon i have to get out i can never stay all night... i don't understand she has no children and lives alone. I pay for her car and her car insurance and her rent after i pay on it she ignores me . she drinks and hangs out at the club all hours of the night . I have not met any of her friends or family. She embarrasses me in public all the time. I always pay for everything and she does nothing for me. When I lost my job she did nothing to help me after all i did everything for her. My best friend helped me look for work and she purchased cloths for me and paid my cell phone of course she does not know my best friend because I never hang out or spend much time with my best friend of 14 years but i know she will always be there if i need her...My bestfriend tells me that she is cheating because of the way she treats me but i ignore her ... i like this girl but when i ask her to officially announce that we are girlfriend and boyfriend ...she says we are just friends but keeps sleeping with me in the car and taking all my money ...she says she loves me don't want to lose my friendship but i have no car she won't even pick me up from work ...is my girl cheating on me?

InnerHappiness

Don Juan
Reaction score
stan1965 said:
I am with a women i have know for almost 4 years now. she hardly ever lets me come to her place and if i show up she makes me stay outside in my car until a certain hour then comes out to talk with me ...even if we have sex it is in the car ...i can never go to her place when i ask about it she blows up and makes me feel guilty...if i do get to come to her place once in a blue moon i have to get out i can never stay all night... i don't understand she has no children and lives alone. I pay for her car and her car insurance and her rent after i pay on it she ignores me . she drinks and hangs out at the club all hours of the night . I have not met any of her friends or family. She embarrasses me in public all the time. I always pay for everything and she does nothing for me. When I lost my job she did nothing to help me after all i did everything for her. My best friend helped me look for work and she purchased cloths for me and paid my cell phone of course she does not know my best friend because I never hang out or spend much time with my best friend of 14 years but i know she will always be there if i need her...My bestfriend tells me that she is cheating because of the way she treats me but i ignore her ... i like this girl but when i ask her to officially announce that we are girlfriend and boyfriend ...she says we are just friends but keeps sleeping with me in the car and taking all my money ...she says she loves me don't want to lose my friendship but i have no car she won't even pick me up from work ...is my girl cheating on me?
Not sure if this is a troll,

Her cheating on you is the LEAST of your problems with this chick. It would be best for you to get the heck out of dodge on this one.