Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

don`t become a man!

Cyledehysp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I have discovered disciple`s KING thread/analogy (located here: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=60358 and here http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=60870 ) and I`m still impressed by it. While reading it it seamed it covers basic/core DJ principles and is not much new thing. But the way it is presented helped me big time to understand how to really be catch and not only say it to myself over and over again....

Here I want to talk about something related to mentioned KING analogy, but quite different.

Some time ago I was thinking what makes man and how to be one. I also don't want to say anything about particular techniques, but a general mindset. After reading on places like this forum and site, that we must be a real man to succeed with ladies, and reading what are the attributes of a man, we try to do this things and become one. There are new skills, and new ways to think we must learn, and after time we hopefully will be getting more and more manly. RIGHT...? Well, I came up with a different way of looking at it that seem to be quite helpful.

The problem is, if we meet HBs and we know we are not there yet (and if we need help and are learning all this, we are not there yet) and to get there we must implement all these new skills and stuff, we may feel weak and not ready and certainly not like a man. BUT, we nice guys, AFCs, all our lives have been learning things that are not beneficial in this game. Worse, we have learned all to good things that are very contrary to getting HBs like being too nice and treating em like princesses and putting ourselves down at the bottom.

And what if we should not seek ways to become man, but rather realize we already ARE one, and we must only UNlearn few things to embrace our nature that is already there. All this manly things we wish we are, are already there, but covered with thrash we must eliminate. Isn`t it easier if we know we don't need any additional magic tricks, skills and work, but what we need is to trust ourselves and have faith in our manly GUT that is already within us? Because I can tell you, while reading KING thread this thing have awoken within me, and I haven't learned any new skills and trick - only changed my perception of me, women, and relation between the two. (don`t get me wrong, learning new skills is good, but as a addition to specific mindset)

I don`t know if what I have written is stated in a way some people can relate and understand what I`m trying to get across. But if you, dear reader, happen to be not quite THERE yet, and are worried about this and have trouble changing, I can only hope that new way of looking at things can help you to find this faith in your own man gut. Forget yourself, and trust your man gut and it will guide you. I believe so. Our man gut knows how to act as manly as it gets and we all have it, as long as we are male that is :). In some it may be hidden deep inside and its voice is not heard too well and ignored. But its there and if we can tune in into this voice (not our internal dialog but manly instincts) we can be naturally what we were made for - be the ones who intimidate and conquer women, not the other way around. Why become a man - just BE a man.

Please give me feedback for both clarity (or lack of it) of my thoughts in written form, and actual helpfulness (or not) of the content.