Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don juan discussion forum.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at work at the moment on my laptop on don juan discussion. That's fine.
What will be awkward is if someone walks past, looks at my laptop screen & see's the big **** with *** all over it, that i cannot seem to get away from wherever i go on this site.

Serenity

Reaction score
You're talking about the ads right? I scroll very quickly past it and take a look around every time I navigate to the next page. I really would not want to explain why those images appear on my screen.

At least for a laptop there's ad blocker, I'm usually using my phone, same issue. Not really wanting to accidentally show that stuff.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're talking about the ads right? I scroll very quickly past it and take a look around every time I navigate to the next page. I really would not want to explain why those images appear on my screen.

At least for a laptop there's ad blocker, I'm usually using my phone, same issue. Not really wanting to accidentally show that stuff.
Yes, the ads. I dont know why they are on this site.

Serenity

Reaction score
Yes, the ads. I dont know why they are on this site.
Because hosting a website isn't free.

It's running "Content.ad", an ad provider. I found out something interesting by clicking the question mark, you can make it show family friendly ads. There's more info on that here. Still shows ads that almost nobody gives a fvck about, but it shouldn't show NSFW pics.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because hosting a website isn't free.

It's running "Content.ad", an ad provider. I found out something interesting by clicking the question mark, you can make it show family friendly ads. There's more info on that here. Still shows ads that almost nobody gives a fvck about, but it shouldn't show NSFW pics.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of adblocking plugins that keep them from showing completely.