Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dominate Always

Konjac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Yeah but guys like to belive this because it tells them they can control the chick's feelings.

If they just keep dominating the situation he'll just force her into liking him because girls are girls and need to be told what to feel. Meanwhile they fantasize about some other guy and try to get with him. Does not mean you can't get laid if you try.

But when you actually talk to the chick about what she thinks or watch the girl's actions they actually reflect that they just don't like the guy as much as he thinks. He never stops to think why he has to do everything when it's not like she has never tried to get with guys she actually likes.

I've seen girls try to make the first move or actually try to get with a guy because she LIKED HIM. I don't know why guy's think otherwise.
Yea, that's true. If a girl likes a guy, she will play her part in the "mating game" or whatever you'd like to call it.

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m saving this for my son... will print it in my brain as well. Thanks bro

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah How to be "Cavemen with a class"? Prove your superiority and then start over?

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: Be aggressive but dont be a criminal. No still means no. You can change her "no" to a "yes" with tender lovin, but never brute force! Be the caveman with class.
Oh Thanks Mr. Fingers. This one is important.

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
LEAD her imagination...

Find out what turns her on and use it to your advantage. I have been studying females for a long time and one of my favorite things to study are their fantasies. You would be surprised how many of them dream about being totally violated, raped and yes, gangbanged! This is because women get off on submission, it is their nature to be penetrated physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Very interesting. Are you study correlated to only woman? Or more broader like all "human being"?

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very interesting. Are you study correlated to only woman? Or more broader like all "human being"?
I really don't think he's going to reply considering his post was from literally two decades ago. Bro how are you even finding all these old-ass threads