Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Doesn't anyone explain social network features anymore?

DJLondoner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't anyone explain social network features anymore?

Hello,

Just thought I'll drop by to share a few moments from myself. My question for everyone, including myself, doesn't anyone explain the social network features and how they affect the end user?
I'm talking about in terms of how features are being used but sometimes, because they are being used in masses and sometimes mindlessly, I barely seen anyone to stop and think and to explain. I'll share an example.

When I'm on somewhere on Facebook, you'll get alot of this, because it's so untrustworthy to message anyone who doesn't upload a picture, there's some users who'll upload a photo, not just themselves but of them and their friends in one shot and they feel they represent the service to try to prove the point, but they don't seem to realize, it's mis-representing a service, so when they don't do anything, they think I'm meek, so they expect it that it would hurt me It doesn't, I usually laugh but that's the trap. It's really seeing if I enjoy using the social network because when people usually enjoy doing something, that's when they usually let their guard down.

The reason I'm posting here because women do that alot. Because the crowd has been on somewhere like Facebook or Twitter active for attention and to keep the party going somewhere,

They'll unknowingly or maybe intentionally use functions in such a way that it hinders dating but I use that as an opportunity to explain what to be aware off for example. It doesn't mean I'm a 'sheep'. Just means I have some control and I'm more aware then them. Women do that alot. They'll hit the block button but then after a few months, return online to your page or user account and try and message you but they only do that after the have a bad day or just bored, which means she's only doing it for attention, which is what I don't usually like and also I'm guessing goes against what's expected from the real men. She needs to know that she can't keep hitting negative or cut off switches against me or any guys just because 'I made a mistake' or if her hints always strong enough, she's need to find a better way to explain that, not just block me or alienate me or etc.

But down side, it's alittle bit nerdy, so sitting down and thinking about it all the time or acting on that heavily as if it's like 'the only option', can put me in alot of trouble, so I stack intel like that to get away from the people I don't like to talk too but in a way, that's the best part about it because I use intel like that as a playing card when I need it.

I also keep that idea handy to help guy aswell because of the amount of (unfair) criticism flying around about how users post content across those social website and trying to shoot users down for their mistakes but then sometimes the website lets them down but sometimes users are too afraid to point the finger at the website or to stand next to them to go after those users.

Also, this is nothing, I've dealt with worst then what I'm currently asking and trying to explain..

DJLondoner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some other examples, because I think this is a huge deal with the amount of technology and how people are using them and where they are using them, not just places like FB and Twitter...

One being Inviting me to a social network just because it just there. There was a girl that always used to mess me about during my high school years and I decided to talk to her, she suggested I used Facebook. I knew where that was going.

I've got women, who try and try to get me on there to see what my account is like after meeting them at work when they think I view their page. They're using the functions but they don't use the text boxes to message at me. They think I'm responding to how pretty to cute they are, but I know if I start messaging them, I'm not going to get a reply back. So I don't bother.

Using the pages as a front to misled where they really are. You'll get pages that are split between their friends and the public, so they'll use the pages as a front to think that there somewhere when they are really something else. Easy to tell their friends about the 'annoying guys' they've lured and try getting the same guys they feel give them attention. It gets dicey.I wait and build but then that's when I tell them, they chose the wrong guy to hit the block on. I never speak to them again.

Last edited:

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Attention whoring is real but who cares. Stop wasting life analyzing useless things and senseless women.

DJLondoner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention whoring is real but who cares. Stop wasting life analyzing useless things and senseless women.
I don't feel bad about analysing it and I should be but I wouldn't say women do that senselessly. Sometimes it's fair to say that they want to protect themselves across social networks but I think they are being over-protective about it with the dating game. When they coordinate what's in the real world and what's online, for some reason in this fair world we live in, they don't expect guys to do this. Why, I don't know! Unfortunately there's too many guys out there who give them massive amounts attention to women ONLINE when they ask for it and they cry to me about it with the climate we are on now.

... and you're right, I don't give them any attention. I give them zero attention and for some reason, they still come towards me and message me and I give them nothing and they're still coming after me. They don't stop! It's so bad that I even find guys that don't like how I handle it, when what you are saying is true, that they go after me, maybe because they get their feelings hurt when I don't give those senseless women any.

unfortunately it's the guys that do that aswell... they just hit buttons and think that being nice online works for them while females will give them something and they make women feel hopeless while those social networks made money and get feedback from all the interactions they're making. Women notice that. It's not good!

Last edited: