Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does weed help or ruin your game?

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Weed depends on so many things. In my experience, in order to get a boost of game when your stoned, you need to be relaxed. Most peoples minds get jumpy and fast when they are stoned. The way to relax your mind is to relax your body, at least when your high. I would recommend smoking in a hot tub with some of your friends, then going out. Puts you in a really relaxed mood, DONT FALL ASLEEP!

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me i find that smoking weed right before going to work its like a new founded diamond, normally i roll me one up and i smoke just enough to where im high but my eyes and face dont show it , boy do those 8 hrs pass by flying.

If you do this dont smoke to the point that your eyes are red unless u want to loose ur job

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay with satvia. You'll be up for it.:up: Sticky itcky makes me calm and happy.:crazy:

Clyde Larson

Reaction score
I have been reading some of this article that marijuana like this bonzaseeds.com/blogs/strain-reviews/cookies-and-cream can help them cope with stress and it helps them relax. I haven't tried using marijuana but i plan to to help me with my stress but i dont know where to start. Can anyone give me any info that can help? Thanks!!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weed depends on so many things. In my experience, in order to get a boost of game when your stoned, you need to be relaxed. Most peoples minds get jumpy and fast when they are stoned. The way to relax your mind is to relax your body, at least when your high. I would recommend smoking in a hot tub with some of your friends, then going out. Puts you in a really relaxed mood, DONT FALL ASLEEP!
I agree, it amplifies whatever mood you're in.

Me personally, I'm a very aware person in general, so I don't like to be high in public, the change just comes on too fast. I'd rather drink slowly. That's usually my best route to highest confidence.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Caffeine is better for that. Weed is better for the bat cave.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im a chronic 35yr smoker, I act the same whether im stoned or not
most people dont have a clue until i mention it... I also suffer from chronic pain and dont drink much or do pills

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, I have no interest in drugs but I'm curious as to how people find someone willing to sell them weed simply because it's something I don't understand. Is it just through word of mouth?

I had a guy mistake me for a drug dealer once when I was walking to a party dressed in a hoodie. Apparently the bottle of lemonade under my arm wasn't a giveaway that I wasn't what he was looking for, lol.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried weed in the past , and it's just gave me a headache.I tried it once again few years later when I have been in bed with a girl, and beside the headache my mouth got dry like the Sahara desert, and when I tried to eat her I hardly could open my mouth, needles to say she didn't enjoyed my sandpaper tongue,haha, Never touched it again.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I become an idiot on weed. I also become lazy.

Confidence really is the ultimate turn-on.
Yes... in my experience only the very lazy are habitual weed smokers..it kills initiative.

BoySam

Banned
Reaction score
As far as I know there are some negative side effects such as impaired short-term memory and increased risk of lung cancer from using marijuana, though it is relatively harmless in comparison to other drugs like cigarettes and alcohol. A member of my family uses CBD oil for anxiety (more info on http://www.ncsm.nl/english/cbd-oil/cbd-oil-for-adhd ) and feels much better than when she was taking anti-anxiety pills with multiple side effects.

U

user43770

Weed gets a bad rap for making people lazy, but I don't see what's so bad about that. If you like being lazy, you like being lazy.

Sure, if you didn't smoke weed you could probably work more, but then you're just being a better tax slave, and odds are you'll just blow the money on needless possesions that don't make you any happier.

People try to make smokers feel bad by telling them about their life's mission or their passion (basically, just to feel superior). So what if they're passionate about making money or their stupid hobby?

Most people aren't going to get rich or make a big difference in the world, so if they want to smoke weed every day, then I say toke it up.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as I know there are some negative side effects such as impaired short-term memory and increased risk of lung cancer from using marijuana, though it is relatively harmless in comparison to other drugs like cigarettes and alcohol. A member of my family uses CBD oil for anxiety (more info on http://www.ncsm.nl/english/cbd-oil/cbd-oil-for-adhd ) and feels much better than when she was taking anti-anxiety pills with multiple side effects.
The cancer link has no real evidence behind it. When you look at populations of lifelong daily smokers in places like Jamaica and Belize, they have the same lung cancer rate as everyone else. If weed causes cancer, everyone in the Caribbean would have died already.

Anonimmus

Banned
Reaction score
I think that any drugs are bad and they don’t do any good.