Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does weed help or ruin your game?

Locster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hardly ever smoke but when I do it helps my confidence somewhat. So can weed help or ruin your game?

VegasGuy56

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruins it. Confidence doesn't mean **** if you're stoned while talking to an HB.

manbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on how you act when stoned. Some people get more outgoing and friendly, so it could be good. Others are more withdrawn and less sociable, so in their case it would be bad.

If you are the type of person who can still go out in public stoned and function just as you would if you weren't stoned, then I don't think it hurts.

Usually the more experienced of a smoker you are, the more you can act 'normal' in public.

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It helps my confidence out and I'm perfectly friendly, problem is that it kills my sex drive. Case in point: I was at a party a while ago, got stoned there and ended up in a girl's room with her undressing in front of me. She asks me "are you going to do anything to me" and I reply "nah, this chair is toooooo comfortable." Needless to say, I don't smoke before or during parties anymore.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I become an idiot on weed. I also become lazy.

Confidence really is the ultimate turn-on.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
sometimes it elevates it sometimes it doesnt. it really depends on a variety of factors.

Generally speaking, i can function and converse with most anyone about anything wether im blazed out of my skull or completely sober.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time I've smoked and drank, I've either been oblivious to a girl that's into me or straight up pass out around/on her right before we have sex.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I become an idiot on weed. I also become lazy.
Same here. I smoke in the evenings once in a while, but if I'm out in public then I won't smoke (or drink).

Drunk / high + out in public = ass of myself

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres the deal, i've had my share of the ganja, im cutting back now for a couple of reasons...

1. girls dont find it attractive
2. lowers testosterone slowing down progress in the gym
3. could cause u to lose motivation (this doesnt affect me but it depends on ur personality)

As far as confidence help, with me im usually pretty out going and can talk to girls and when i smoke it doubles both my sex drive and my ability to talk, the reason being u think more with ur heart then ur brain so your not messin up, the thing is after ur stoned if u suck at talking to chicks then i wouldnt suggest being stoned for ur first impression with a girl, especially if shes not into that whole thing.

Also if youve got no game without the weed then definatly dont keep smoking or else ur never develop real game

VegasGuy56

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, never realized that everyone here are stoners who are only confident on drugs. Sad...

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to smoke and drink alot. i would take about five shots and smoke a few bowls with my buddy until i discovered that when i got to this point i would usually announce whatever thoughts i was having

"im gonna put my hand down her pants rightttt now- {slapped by girl} ah shiit i did it again!!!"

i stopped weed and i usually just drink enough to get the confidence flowing.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to smoke quite a bit years back. I wouldn't really have a problem picking girls up when I was stoned but I sucked when I tried to make a move. The stuff makes me too analytical and slightly nervous. Thought has its place in getting laid but it loses out to action more often than not. I gave the stuff up years ago because it started to get really old.

don juan jr

Don Juan
Reaction score
its hard to think or act objectively when i'm on it. i start to drift or think random stupid things. i also laugh a LOT. the littlest things can crack me up and have me rollin for 5 minutes, not very attractive.

ntssv

Don Juan
Reaction score
A co-worker of mine says to roll up a dollar bill (like a straw) at a strip club and tap it on the stage while the stripper is looking at you.

Apparently strippers love coke. He says he used to party with strippers all the time because of this. I'm not interested but who knows...

manbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again, IT DEPENDS ON THE PERSON.

Some people get lethargic, sure. But I smoke every day and I work out every single day too. Infact, I enjoy working out more when I am stoned. I guess I feel like I can push myself further.

Also(time to play the Professor here), it depends on what kinda weed you're smoking. If you are smoking crap, you are more likely to be lethargic and here is why.

Weed contains things called Cannabinoids. They are responsible for the "high", however there is a certain kind of cannabinoid that does not have this effect. Read below.

The following is from Wikipedia:

Cannabinoids are a group of chemicals which activate the body's cannabinoid receptors. Before other types were discovered, the term referred to a unique group of secondary metabolites found in the cannabis plant, which are responsible for the plant's peculiar pharmacological effects. Currently, there are three general types of cannabinoids: herbal cannabinoids occur uniquely in the cannabis plant; endogenous cannabinoids are produced in the bodies of humans and other animals; and synthetic cannabinoids are similar compounds produced in a laboratory.

Cannabidiol, also known as CBD, is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid found in the hemp plant Cannabis sativa.

CBD alone is not psychoactive, but it appears to reduce the euphoric effect of THC (which is an isomer of cannabidiol) and add a sedative quality. It may decrease the rate of THC clearance from the body, perhaps by interfering with the metabolism of THC in the liver. Medically, it appears to relieve convulsion, inflammation, anxiety, and nausea. CBD has a greater affinity for the CB2 receptor than for the CB1 receptor. It is perceived to have more effect on the body.

Good weed will have lower amounts of CBD, which causes many of the more negative effects associated with marijuana use. I think it has something to do with the altitude the plant is grown at as far as potency, and the amount of Cannabidiols.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
um, drugs are bad and stuff, but pot is supposed to be green and have crystals on it. If it is cheap, brown or black (yuck) and smells fermented, then it is a waste of time and money. The brown schwag comes from Mexico, where they ferment the fresh plants by covering them in black plastic under the hot sun. This is a crude way to prevent mold in the finished product, but it changes the chemical composition to almost all cbd, so all the pot will do is make you sleepy and stupid.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VegasGuy56 said:
Wow, never realized that everyone here are stoners who are only confident on drugs. Sad...
lol, haven't finished reading this thread but I stopped on your post and again... your not paying enough attention to detail VegasGuy. It's like your a troll because you keep bringing up the wrong facts and focusing ont he entirely wrong things.

Most everybody here is saying don't do drugs. They say they do them, but they are better when they aren't, sometimes they are allright, but nobody said it makes your game better.

Manbearpig's post looks really good, I'm going to go read it:)

seek&destroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
She asks me "are you going to do anything to me" and I reply "nah, this chair is toooooo comfortable."

i have to say this is the funniest thing i have EVER read in my life...wow. Weed can do that to ya? Guess so!