Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does Anyone Have a Master DJ Bible?

TheLonelyOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
When i clicked the link and the following links in the DJ bible I noticed that many of them refer to archived posts. Does anyone have a master Dj bible file thats complied and in an easy to read format? If not i'd appreciate it if someone were to create one and post it on the DJ bible page instead of those nasty links and sub links. Just a suggestion

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me say this:

Anyone who tries to cut the soul out of Pook's wonderful posts in th DJ Bible is assasinating the DJ Bible.

Reading Pook's posts is such a healing process! Don't tear them apart or try to summarize them. The first time guys are confronted with this stuff, it's too shocking for them. Pook has a nice way of feeding it to newcomers one scoop at the time. Giving them enough time to absorb what it takes to be a real man, as seen through the eyes of a woman.

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. The passion in Pook's posts makes them that much more effective.