Does age matter?

donjuanstu

Reaction score
hey im newbie to postin replies on this forum bt av bin readin it for sumtime...iv recently came across the situation of yunger girls..its jus so easy!...im 18 n my bro's 15/16 he ad house party cuple of months ago..the girls ther..wer jus all over me..!...got numbers n emails forced on me etc..thing is is 15 actually an ok age to go wiv?!

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by donjuanstu
hey im newbie to postin replies on this forum bt av bin readin it for sumtime...iv recently came across the situation of yunger girls..its jus so easy!...im 18 n my bro's 15/16 he ad house party cuple of months ago..the girls ther..wer jus all over me..!...got numbers n emails forced on me etc..thing is is 15 actually an ok age to go wiv?!
my rule: if theyre old enough to be growing pubic hair, they're old enough to bang.

donjuanstu

Reaction score
haha u do make a gd point..one thing i didnt say was tht the one tht im mainly intrested in...is kinda my bros ex...which wud b kinda wierd...??

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Banging all of your bro's exes wouldn't be weird. lol.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by donjuanstu
haha u do make a gd point..one thing i didnt say was tht the one tht im mainly intrested in...is kinda my bros ex...which wud b kinda wierd...??
besides running the risk of oh you know, getting killed, yeah i think its a jolly plan.