Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think that Oprah winning the presidency would mean complete annihilation of the patriarchy?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It wouldn't annihilate any patriarchy; there have been female heads of state throughout history. As for the US losing its influence and military power in a sharp decline - some other nation will step into that vacuum. It was ever thus...

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point is that europe doesnt have military bases all over america nor push any cultural propaganda on your governments and society.
Just remember that your happy ass would be speaking German (or not ever even conceived because your ancestors would be wiped out) if it wasn't for those US bases.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oprah's going to win, and you did this to yourself, America, by electing Trump. Now the only standard for being elected president is that you first must be famous. We don't care about political experience, statesmanship, literacy - you just gotta be on tv.
Damn right we don't. We care about good leadership.

Ha, statesmanship, literacy....listing off crap like that makes you look like a 3-year old.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just remember that your happy ass would be speaking German (or not ever even conceived because your ancestors would be wiped out) if it wasn't for those US bases.
if it wasnt for american bankers financing germany to stop the communists there would have not have been any hitler or powerful germany...history 101

Unless you believe you turn from buying bread with carts of banknotes to first industrial power just with good laws in 10 yrs.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno about smashing patriarchy but denting it would be nice. Our percentage of elected female officials as a total is absurd, less than Saudi Arabia if you can believe it.

Oprah is not who I would choose but she probably has a decent shot against the Republican nominee of 2020 and if it takes celebrity to shed light on the spot then so be it. She might have a problem with her relationship to Harvey Weinstein though.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women shouldnt just be given positions of power just because they're women.
No, they should be elected into positions of power because they are 50+% of the population who deserves their representation and voices heard. Despite your claims to the contrary they are not in a better position in our country, sometimes worse actually despite being the only thing holding our society together. This latest generation of men refuses to get it together and leave women holding the bag in our families.

Edit: Being nice.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had enough experience with women as teachers myself and saw women as caregivers for oldies when my grandfather needed assistance.

One of the few things I know FOR SURE in this world is that I would rather live in a war zone rather than have women to hold power over my freedom or justice.

Its not only about powertripping, its that the lack of empathy from women toward humans perceived as weak and helpless is simply scary...its basically the same dynamics a short ugly man faces at work, not even considered a human being with feelings or rights.

Not saying its like this for all the women but its very common when it comes of women seeking positions of power on purpose, see judges or HR departments.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OH MY!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ent-in-2020-heres-everything-you-need-to-know

This seems to be a presidential run based purely on annihilating whatever power the patriarchy has. I think we could look forward to a system in which "women's work" would be equalized to "men's work" - of course, if social workers were mandated to get paid the same rate as the guy going down a manhole cover to clear out the sewer pipes, something tells me that these would be jobs in which a real "men on strike" scenario would result. Oh, any type of romantic-flirty interaction between co-workers, client-vendors, etc. would be sanctioned. I think the result would be a true onslaught of MGTOW. American civilization collapses.
To answer the question no. It would just be a woman holding it for a while. It's not like there's another Romney and Obama somewhere in school. So there being a woman would be refreshing to something that clearly wasn't that well thought of that being U.S. .... Most of our wars are now conducted from satellite that's prospect for the future.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, they should be elected into positions of power because they are 50+% of the population who deserves their representation and voices heard.
So we are equal, but we aren’t. Spoken like a true hostile libtard.

Make sure you’re nice!! Don’t want that crazy wit of yours to burn us!!!

FART

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love it when people defend our country. Makes me look at my uniform and love that I earned merit for peace keeping.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if it wasnt for american bankers financing germany to stop the communists there would have not have been any hitler or powerful germany...history 101

Unless you believe you turn from buying bread with carts of banknotes to first industrial power just with good laws in 10 yrs.
Well the Russian communist did get to Berlin first in ww2.

Military bases are good for the economy.

Tell that to the Russians who are annoyed at the fact in turkey there is USA artillery aiming at Moscow and stpeterberg or in Poland US artilerry aiming at the Kremlin.

Than USA people complains when Russians put nukes in Cuba or invade Ukraine

We started, normal they set up defenses.

About nazi germany they betrayed the Soviet Union. They had signed nonaggression accords.
The soviet weren't ready for a war, they won thanks to patriotism, blood and American supply passing by finland

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the Russian communist did get to Berlin first in ww2.

Military bases are good for the economy.

Tell that to the Russians who are annoyed at the fact in turkey there is USA artillery aiming at Moscow and stpeterberg or in Poland US artilerry aiming at the Kremlin.

Than USA people complains when Russians put nukes in Cuba or invade Ukraine

We started, normal they set up defenses.

About nazi germany they betrayed the Soviet Union. They had signed nonaggression accords.
The soviet weren't ready for a war, they won thanks to patriotism, blood and American supply passing by finland
I understand what you say but we were talking about how hitler gained power and turned bankrupted germany into first european power within few years, I believe in the ipothesys that it wasnt because he was a great economist but because he got foreign support out of fear of communism growing east.

Regarding military bases outside their own country Im against it 100% in this particular moment while they had their purpose and reasons during the cold war.

Right now putting soldiers in someone else country is not about defendind allies but secure political influence over that country, wheter its the us or the rf.