Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think that Oprah winning the presidency would mean complete annihilation of the patriarchy?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OH MY!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ent-in-2020-heres-everything-you-need-to-know

This seems to be a presidential run based purely on annihilating whatever power the patriarchy has. I think we could look forward to a system in which "women's work" would be equalized to "men's work" - of course, if social workers were mandated to get paid the same rate as the guy going down a manhole cover to clear out the sewer pipes, something tells me that these would be jobs in which a real "men on strike" scenario would result. Oh, any type of romantic-flirty interaction between co-workers, client-vendors, etc. would be sanctioned. I think the result would be a true onslaught of MGTOW. American civilization collapses.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, even if she ran, she would never be chosen.

Billtx49

Reaction score
If .Gov was about show business, she would be a qualified candidate…
She could rally the people better than Hillary, but she’s Not qualified to lead this nation.

AriMamba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait this is a Don Juan discussion forum. Why are we talking about Oprah......

Im sure that’s one of the forum rules. Don’t talk about politics

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we live in a matriarchy. The world is delusional. Single mother victimhood. Promo for sloot gonna sloot but no shame. Brb guys, marrying a *****.

You wut mate?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Government is a show business at least the presidency lol. (And the campaign... as Trump proved us, my experience in the field too etc..)

Presidency is a figurehead, most of the work is done in the bureaucrazy/secretaries/ministeries.

However, some time it happens a President is quite executive and that's good.

Oprah, she would have chances of winning.

It would be a real TV show saying these 2 go at each other.

Popcorn stock would rocket

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really hope she runs and wins, the collapse of america would be a breath of fresh air for the rest of the world.

No more bombing in middle east and no more middle easterns flooding europe as a result or as an excuse.

No more political pressure to accept a politically correct vision in satellite nations as most of europe.

All the cultural trash we have in europe now comes either from the us (90%) or sweden, no more cultural push from the us and we can turn back to mental sanity.

Some shock in there would help the americans too to reset a messed up system.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I have always seen Oprah as a caring person who would probably be cool to meet. But for President? HEYYYLLL NO!!!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really hope she runs and wins, the collapse of america would be a breath of fresh air for the rest of the world.

No more bombing in middle east and no more middle easterns flooding europe as a result or as an excuse.

No more political pressure to accept a politically correct vision in satellite nations as most of europe.

All the cultural trash we have in europe now comes either from the us (90%) or sweden, no more cultural push from the us and we can turn back to mental sanity.

Some shock in there would help the americans too to reset a messed up system.
I'd just like to understand something here. You apparently want America to crash and burn, but what about people like me, who by and large agree with you, and can't stand the filth that my country has become? It's 50/50 split right now, as you can tell by the last election. By and large the Trump followers are good people who don't want to screw around with the rest of the world. The other side is the liberal filth who feel the need to play SJW here and over there.

Get your anger straight. That would be about like me saying I want to blow Europe off the map simply because of the liberal faction.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd just like to understand something here. You apparently want America to crash and burn, but what about people like me, who by and large agree with you, and can't stand the filth that my country has become? It's 50/50 split right now, as you can tell by the last election. By and large the Trump followers are good people who don't want to screw around with the rest of the world. The other side is the liberal filth who feel the need to play SJW here and over there.

Get your anger straight. That would be about like me saying I want to blow Europe off the map simply because of the liberal faction.
The point is that europe doesnt have military bases all over america nor push any cultural propaganda on your governments and society.

No hate from me to you guys but while you say its a 50-50 split I dont recall half of americans complaining when you were bombing middle east out of fake evidence nor thinking of bombing assad who was basically the only one tryign to stop isis for real and not just on words.

Again I agree with you most of the times just like most users here but you're not current america nor its you deciding your policies unless you're fine with feminism (still waiting for your 50/50 split), multiculturalism, destruction of the traditional family and all those amazing things that cultural dominance over us grated.

Ever wonder why eastern europe (outside of american influence till few yrs ago) is not as fvcked up as the western one in basically everything beside GDP?

Again Im not wishing any nuclear holocaust or anything like that, I would just appreciate any major change as an economical struggle that would reseize americas influence here.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oprah's going to win, and you did this to yourself, America, by electing Trump. Now the only standard for being elected president is that you first must be famous. We don't care about political experience, statesmanship, literacy - you just gotta be on tv.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. The entire world is based on U.S. debt. Treasure bills are the underlying security of most country's banks. A collapse in the U.S. would result in a collapse of the entire global economic system.

Now, getting rid of the debt-based fiat monstrosity is good in THEORY. But the transition from the current system to a new non-dollar system would be catastrophic, and would likely result in BILLIONS of deaths.

Generally speaking, food chain supplies, and all other supply chains are based on a "Just In Time" system. If the dollar collapses, all flow of energy and food will slow significantly, and many will die as a result.

But President Oprah will be as much of a puppet of the Banking-Military-Industrial Complex as anybody else.

The President is really just a "front man" like Johnny Bravo.

That's the main reason why Trump is so hated by the deep state, he refused to play the "front man" role.

They (deep state) are desperate for a "back to regular business" front man, and Oprah is PERFECT for the job.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. The entire world is based on U.S. debt. Treasure bills are the underlying security of most country's banks. A collapse in the U.S. would result in a collapse of the entire global economic system.

Now, getting rid of the debt-based fiat monstrosity is good in THEORY. But the transition from the current system to a new non-dollar system would be catastrophic, and would likely result in BILLIONS of deaths.

Generally speaking, food chain supplies, and all other supply chains are based on a "Just In Time" system. If the dollar collapses, all flow of energy and food will slow significantly, and many will die as a result.

But President Oprah will be as much of a puppet of the Banking-Military-Industrial Complex as anybody else.

The President is really just a "front man" like Johnny Bravo.

That's the main reason why Trump is so hated by the deep state, he refused to play the "front man" role.

They (deep state) are desperate for a "back to regular business" front man, and Oprah is PERFECT for the job.
Thats clearly a point of view that needs to be taken in consideration altought I wouldnt make it as extreme as that.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again Im not wishing any nuclear holocaust or anything like that, I would just appreciate any major change as an economical struggle that would reseize americas influence here.
I have my equity positions all in international, so it would be in best economic interest for the USA economy to take a bit of a hit, especially vis-a-vis the currency exchange rate, so that stuff could be cheaper. I also think that in a rougher economy, the entitled princesses would start respecting good men instead of bad boys, and in general have their goals to find a good man, like is prevalent in weaker economies.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Oprah's going to win, and you did this to yourself, America, by electing Trump. Now the only standard for being elected president is that you first must be famous. We don't care about political experience, statesmanship, literacy - you just gotta be on tv.
He’s first and foremost a businessman. The government is the largest employer in the US. Tell me again how he’s not qualified to hold the position he was duly elected to hold. Cry your Lib tears on a political forum.

Billtx49

Reaction score
D
I always love the "not qualified" statements. Not qualified by what metrics?
Didn’t you get the latest Lib memo? He’s mentally unfit now…
Rotflmao
All their other lies are failing, so they trotted out the big gun.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell me again how he’s not qualified to hold the position he was duly elected to hold. Cry your Lib tears on a political forum.
He's a draft dodger for one thing. I have listened to Republicans b!tch my entire life that every Democrat candidate was a draft dodger. But it doesn't matter when it's one of their own. Do you have a good explanation why it is ok that his rich daddy bought him out of going to Vietnam? If you believe Trump was truly unfit for military service because he had "flat feet," I have a bridge to sell you. Mattis and Kelly despise the man. They are only hanging on to keep him from killing us all. They have already threatened mutiny if he tries to nuke anyone.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Voting is bullshyte anyway.
The bankers, big pharma and oil kingpins own both parties.
The braindead obese Oreo and McDonalds eating masses getting 50 vaccines as an infant now get to vote for the next celebrity they worship on tv on topics that are created by the media, like transgenderism and SJW marxism.