Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think older man have more geeky children because it takes a geeky man longer to get a woman?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this and it got me thinking:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/06/170620114143.htm

Sons of older fathers are more intelligent, more focused on their interests and less concerned about fitting in, all characteristics typically seen in 'geeks,' suggests new British research.
I think that that this can be explained by the fact that geekiness - or at least the genetic dispositions that correlate to geekiness to some degree - is inherited, and that it takes geeky men longer to get a wife, and non-geeky men that get women easier simply have their children earlier in life and thus on't have them later in life. This is similar to my theory about why older fathers have a higher risk of having children with autism or Asperger's.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally speaking older fathers have older friends who happen to have older sons, it means the son of the older father doesnt have a group of same age peers while their parents meet...here comes getting used of being alone instead of being concerned about fitting it.

Plus older fathers are less likely to have energy to involve their sons in sports or physical activities or any activity to begin with, the son is alone at home and has no other option than sitting in front of a screen or building things.

The same "geeky" kid would be a different kid if allowed to play with kids his age or being involved in sports from his father.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sure if enviroment was the only determinating factor to a person personality

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women basically like sperm from men who have fundamentally bad charactaristics for the advancement of humanity and are stuck at a lower stage of evolution. A geeky man must accumulate stuff to trade with a woman in return for her giving up her inbuilt need to be fvcked by criminals and *******s, or egotistical sociopaths. The quicker we figure this out and start educating women properly from an early age and change the values they like- anti-social values, we will all be the better for it - starting with ending welfare so there are some consequences for them.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the geeky son of parents who had me in their late 30s I wholeheartedly concur.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geeky kids are tied down by stricter parents. Can be a bad deal, I know from experience.
My dad is so submissive, and mom is the most controlling woman I've ever known. And perfect, never done/does anything wrong.
Sigh.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, smarter men won't just bust their nuts unprotected, and smarter women won't **** any men. So they are less likely to carry pregnancy.