Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think it's OVER for DentureCels?

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well. Dont be to down in the mouth ;)

JoyDivision1990

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just had a bad day at the dentist. :(
Sorry to hear, what happened? Based on the thread title, if your dentist is recommending teeth pulling and dentures, my advice is get a second opinion!

Friend of mine was told same by his dentist, he freaked but got a second opinion and that dentist performed several non-invasive procedures and was able to save all his teeth!

Also, try oil-pulling with coconut oil which has several benefits not just related to teeth and gums.

Many people including myself swear by it. Saves me from seeing my dentist for cleanings every six months to once a year or longer.

Good luck, I hate going to the dentist!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it's a tooth that can't be saved nor replaced by an implant. :( And I'm already missing a bunch - I'm almost back to a set of baby teeth.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dentures are so good these days they look better than real teeth most times.
Yeah but taking them out is absolutely disgusting.

Sorry to hear, what happened? Based on the thread title, if your dentist is recommending teeth pulling and dentures, my advice is get a second opinion!

Friend of mine was told same by his dentist, he freaked but got a second opinion and that dentist performed several non-invasive procedures and was able to save all his teeth!

Also, try oil-pulling with coconut oil which has several benefits not just related to teeth and gums.

Many people including myself swear by it. Saves me from seeing my dentist for cleanings every six months to once a year or longer.

Good luck, I hate going to the dentist!
One of the reasons US dentists have the highest suicide rate among all professions is from all the guilt they get from swindling people to perform unnecessary operations in order to bill their insurance.

I've heard similar stories to this one. Someone went to a dentist in the US and he wanted immediately to drill for a minor cavity, and he went to Europe and the dentist there said something to the effect of "let's just wait and see."

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but taking them out is absolutely disgusting.

One of the reasons US dentists have the highest suicide rate among all professions is from all the guilt they get from swindling people to perform unnecessary operations in order to bill their insurance.

I've heard similar stories to this one. Someone went to a dentist in the US and he wanted immediately to drill for a minor cavity, and he went to Europe and the dentist there said something to the effect of "let's just wait and see."
Knowing what I know now, I would have told any dentist wanting to drill/fill a cavity to only do so if there is enough original tooth to get a crown, including after the worst case scenario of structural failure.