Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think Heather Locklear had nervous breakdown because she'd realized that she'd hit the wall?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading about who arguably was the sexiest woman that I, back in my youth, knew about, and it got me interested:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebr...-says-she-was-violent-and-suicidal/ar-AAySnhv

my opinion: A woman who has spent her whole life getting a great deal in life because of her beauty cannot handle that it has been taken away. She has not had to learn how to be a person who has to earn stuff on her own without using her beauty. Instead of finding a high-quality husband, she spent her extraordinarily ample youthful beauty on chasing bad boy rockers who ended up moving on to younger poon tang.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women don't age well. But, for women who take care of themselves and don't have entitlement issues, the transition is likely softer.

I see older 40-50yo asian ladies...and think Wow! they still look really good, even with wrinkles. I may be biased though...lolz!:p