Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you know anyone like me?...cause i feel alone here.

Malaki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so this is going to sound like a flame or a crybaby thread...but actually it's a thread poking fun at myself and i'm not feeling down about it....just think it's strange.

Well basically whenever i get somewhere with women SOMETHING....SOOOOMETHING WILL HAPPEN that stops me getting any further.

Ok i'll try to sum every girl i can remember i've ****ed up with....

- Girl i was planning to blind date i saw her with a group of friends when it was suppose to be me and her alone to have a drink. this was planned for awhile and i got my hopes up...they got dashed straight away.

- got back to a girls flat only to not be able to get an errection due to too much alcohol

- went in an alleyway with a girl and again the alcohol stopped me from getting an errection....haha once is bad but twice makes me wanna cry

- talking to a girl through text for a week to find it was the girls friends playing cupid...so again game over here.

- Asked out a girl who said yes, then came back after the weekend and said no

- got a girls number in work....she said we will go out but then cancelled the night before saying she had someone else...

- got a date cancelled for the second time the night before...then got fobbed off again for the following night.

I mean i'm trying very hard not to play the violin....but at what point should a guy just give up and not bother?....just seem's everything goes wrong...like i've broke a mirror or something.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who are these people who don't get erections from getting drunk?

I get them all the time.

Malaki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitman10000 said:

I get them all the time.
I'm usually 99% of the time fine...but once i've been drinking alot of whiskey i just can't keep one....it's drink related.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I get them all the time.
I love how people have to first validate themselves before anything...

"I've never had erection problems, now onto your problem" LOL

--
The erection thing, no big deal. I've had situations in the past, everyone has despite what they tell you, probably a little scared and nervous and yes alchohol plays a problem, it makes you more horny but it has long-term effects on getting an erection...

Onto your real problems, its your mindset. You are expecting things to fail and hence its becoming your reality. Stop putting goals onto your encounters with females, just interact with them without thinking of boinking them or starting a LTR or whatever, just talk with them and enjoy your time...

When you have a desired outcome its unattractive

-Cod3r

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- got a girls number in work....she said we will go out but then cancelled the night before saying she had someone else...
Something similar just happened to me, bro. Just think that you didn´t really win anything, but you didn´t loose anything either.:nono:

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malaki said:
I'm usually 99% of the time fine...but once i've been drinking alot of whiskey i just can't keep one....it's drink related.

Stop fvckin drinking then.

Dr. Phil Out

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm&Style said:
Stop fvckin drinking then.

Dr. Phil Out
Yeah, I agree here. You don't need to totatlly stop if you don't want to, just don't get drunk off your ass. That should help quite a bit. Good luck.

Malaki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_rogers said:
Yeah, I agree here. You don't need to totatlly stop if you don't want to, just don't get drunk off your ass. That should help quite a bit. Good luck.
I don't get drunk with whiskey, ok i have around 7-8 whiskey's in a night out and i might be merry but i'm not drunk.

Yeah it sounds like i've fallen into a pit of self-pitty....but sometimes it feel's that it would be easier to give up or just not try atall.

you know i hate threads like this, but sometimes when certain things happen in your life and they are always bad you kinda start to wonder.