Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do women like douchebags/*******s or do they just want their emotions stirred?

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's the latter.

It just so happens that a lot of *******s know how to stir women's emotions.

I know that the way to get girls really invested is to be indifferent and go really hot/cold just for the hell of it. If we as men don't care, we will do whatever the fvck, the women who are invested will get frustrated, and for some reason they will like it, though they will say they hate it.

It happened to me when I got a make-out, the chick was like: "noo, get off me". So I stopped makin out, went cold on her and said: "I got what I wanted anyway", she was like: "OMFG you *******", she came back to me, and I got another make-out.

It's indifference that's really the key.

Another trait of *******s is that they are ****y. They think they're right even if they're wrong. ****y indifference is a strong card.

What do you guys think?

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right.

Women just love drama. To them, emotional roller coaster is what basically fuels their existence. Think about your mother or your sister sometime. You ever notice how they're always giving your dad or your brother or even you a headache or some BS drama that you could do without?

Why? Because they just love drama....good/bad....doesn't matter, so long as there is something out of the ordinary....that's all they need to stay happy and motivated to continue to breath.

You think I'm exaggerating and being melodramatic, and I probably am to some extent but mark my words....an emotionally bored woman is a dead woman. She will even flaunt her boredom in a way that you'd think she's the last human alive at the end of an apocalyptic war.

A-holes have either natural instinct or developed a way to keep emotions stirring in women almost consistently....not necessarily constantly because I do think there are plenty level-headed women out there (yours and mine mothers included) who won't put up with constant a-holishness/emotional roller coaster. These guys know when to strike and when to back off.

The key is to NOT be the a-hole who is truly malignant and intends ill-harm...but the a-hole who doesn't give a **** about women's feelings/emotions ALL the time because he knows that most of the time women's "true" emotions are fleeting and ever-changing like the gusto of the wind.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP:

These questions have been bitten to death in the community.

You could start from RationalMale, Roosh, Heartiste, Google.

Read enough material before playing theorist young man.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
OP:

These questions have been bitten to death in the community.

You could start from RationalMale, Roosh, Heartiste, Google.

Read enough material before playing theorist young man.
Thanks for your concern. I have read pllenty of heartiste though. Spent plenty of time studying all aspects off the game that are generally studied.

So I say good day to you. Good day

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They like good looking guys who later down the road turn out to be douches/aholes. Also, whenever a woman refers to a guy as an ahole or doucher it should be taken with a grain of salt. A lot of times it's for no other reason that the guy having other options and not committing to her.