Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do ugly girls have lots of sex?

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HolyG said:
Do all trees have to be 15 feet tall? How many drops of water are required before you can classify something as a lake instead of a pond? How many ants are in the state of California? Do giraffes have lots of sex? Which ones get laid and which do not? Why does it seem today, that all you see, is violence in movies and sex on TV?
HAHA, new season of FG just started in UK :D

Anyway all girls get sex, but not all guys do, it should be the other way round.

O.G

Reaction score
I haven't been with a girl that I pulled out my game since high school(im 21 now) but occasionally ill get a drunk one or a friend of a friend(mostly when im drunk myself too), last fat girl was the LAST ONE, I like some thickness but not that much more. And I dont get it how they all think they are the **** ???

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Yah. Someone will take the pvssy off an ugly girl. I know one who has 4-5 boyfriends she's juggling. She tries to brag to me how all these guys want her in a lame attempt to make me jealous. I turned her down, she looks like she has downs syndrome. But she slvts around pretty hard, throwing herself at other peoples boyfriends and taking weak beta men who fall in love with the pvssy and won't leave her alone. Ugly girls are only good for practice and moving on. That's the way a DJ should think.
Wow, I know a chick EXACTLY like. We all thought she looked pretty 'down syndromy.'
Her and her husband just split up, and I heard she's banged like 8 guys in the last month or something.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, yes its a stupid question, nonetheless i will answer it. Ugly chicks have a considerate amount of sex because 1) it boosts their self-esteem which they desperately need 2) beggers can't be choosers