Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do some women just assume you're interested?

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
I was wondering, do some women just assume your interested, even when you try to talk to them or even add them on Facebook? They just write it off as such?

A while ago, about 7 years. I met this woman in real life at a volunteer event. We added each other on Facebook a while back and were chatting and such and I went to ask her out.

She said she was seeing someone, so I left it as that. Sometime later, I did a "clean house" of sorts by removing some people from my friends list and she was one of them.

FFWd years later, I bump into her again at another event and she was hanging with her adult son. We chatted some, but I was busy with other people and went my merry way. I later contacted her on FB and we chatted some. I added her back on...and she actually rejected it.

Did she just assume I was "interested" simply because I tried to add her?

Do some women just nip it in the bud before it's even started?

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
Why else would a man add a woman on Facebook. It's certainly not to trade baking recipes.
I know...lol. I once added a woman I met at a convention. She said she tells every guy that adds her, she's married. "FYI" and all that. It's kind of like when a customer walks into a car dealership and when he/she sees a salesperson walk out to them...they say, "I'm not buying anything!!"

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I automatically assume she's interested and my actions/words reflect that. So I would hope she knows that I'm interested...

Desra Lyons

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering, do some women just assume your interested, even when you try to talk to them or even add them on Facebook? They just write it off as such?

A while ago, about 7 years. I met this woman in real life at a volunteer event. We added each other on Facebook a while back and were chatting and such and I went to ask her out.

She said she was seeing someone, so I left it as that. Sometime later, I did a "clean house" of sorts by removing some people from my friends list and she was one of them.

FFWd years later, I bump into her again at another event and she was hanging with her adult son. We chatted some, but I was busy with other people and went my merry way. I later contacted her on FB and we chatted some. I added her back on...and she actually rejected it.

Did she just assume I was "interested" simply because I tried to add her?

Do some women just nip it in the bud before it's even started?
Be careful not to include your EGO. In this type of stuff , if she added you COOL, IF not then WHATEVER, sometimes you never know if you come across a woman who is interested but is fighting herself at the time maybe because of a bf ... Or if she just likes the adds and im's on facebook for attention and validation . Gotta kinda just go with the flow in this situation ,good luck.

Desra Lyons

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell, I was once in line at the grocery store and this CUTE girl actually referred me a about 3 or 4 stations down just because it was" faster" .

It was a lot running thru my mind at this time ,I thought she was cute ,it wasn't that much stuff the lady in front of me had ,I hesitated a lil which I felt was a mistake but I went to the other line .

I shouldn't have hesitated at all , I thought the girl was cute but if she had any interest in me at all , she would have waited for me and flirted if she wanted to. Us as men gotta let go of that ego , we must be able to walk away and forget about the "lost cause" situations . Only chase a woman if she gives signs or simply just if you feel like it

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell, I was once in line at the grocery store and this CUTE girl actually referred me a about 3 or 4 stations down just because it was" faster" .

It was a lot running thru my mind at this time ,I thought she was cute ,it wasn't that much stuff the lady in front of me had ,I hesitated a lil which I felt was a mistake but I went to the other line .

I shouldn't have hesitated at all , I thought the girl was cute but if she had any interest in me at all , she would have waited for me and flirted if she wanted to. Us as men gotta let go of that ego , we must be able to walk away and forget about the "lost cause" situations . Only chase a woman if she gives signs or simply just if you feel like it
Hmm, not so sure about this. Four years ago I had a female do something similar and I kinda of thought about it, but decided not to pursue, but should have as she was beautiful and fine as HELL!!

Shortly after she walked off, I heard her say something to her mother, but I couldn't make it out. But her mother definitely said something like "Did he ask for your number?" or "Did you give him your number?". Made me think I should have pursued. But hey it is what it is.

Desra Lyons

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, not so sure about this. Four years ago I had a female do something similar and I kinda of thought about it, but decided not to pursue, but should have as she was beautiful and fine as HELL!!

Shortly after she walked off, I heard her say something to her mother, but I couldn't make it out. But her mother definitely said something like "Did he ask for your number?" or "Did you give him your number?". Made me think I should have pursued. But hey it is what it is.
Yeah man this girl was beautiful as hell , bout a 8 or. 9 easily, who knows maybe they wanted us to chase , tough call