Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do Good Girls mind Guys who sleep around or manwh*res?

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it true that even if you have the biggest track record of being a regular pants-man, even the good girls will still go for you?

If it was the other way around, a good/cool guy will never go for girls who sleep around or have large amount of sexual partners. Right? Even though they are the kind of girls who treat you right, respectful towards you and never do a thing wrong to nobody. (or never cheated).

I have a friend who is probably the biggest DJ with an astounding track record of sexual partners. No one knows and good girls still go for him. I know even if the girls knew how many previous partners he's had they are still willing to lose their virginity to him...(in which he has on many occasion). But I dont know if this is a one off case.

Is it a case of ATTRACTION IS NOT A CHOICE?

I've heard of fictional stories of church mothers leaving their families for jailbirds.

I am asking this because I've been just runnin amuck with a few girls at the moment. Mostly just making out and fooling around. So the total number of girls Ive kissed in the past month is over 15. It's only making out tho thats not to say that people wont assume I slept with most of them. So I'm wondering if that would put many girls off me.

I've had moments where I held back doing something with a girl because I thought it would ruin my chances with larger game.

Any takers?

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
A gentleman never tells so in theory a woman shouldn't know about your track record. She must simply assume you are a manwho*e because of your intensely charming personality.

Seriously man for the most part girls don't care how many sexual partners you’ve had, as long as you turn your sexual energy towards them they will love you. Then again you will get those Catholic school girls who immerse themselves in the bible, they will hate you for being a manwh*re.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rudy_TubeSteak said:
I've had moments where I held back doing something with a girl because I thought it would ruin my chances with larger game.
mmmmm I'm speechless...

Here is the thing... why do you think your DJ friend gets so much a*s??? it is because these women see him hitting so much a*s and thinking...

"oooh, there must be something special about him. I should f*ck him and find out"

So go out there and f*ck as many women as you can possibly get your hands on...

BUT :trouble:

Do not turn into a player and hurt them. Be straight with them and keep things purely sexual if you can.

If you have a reputation as a nice guy who is highly sexed, you will get more and more. But if you develop a reputation as a "ladies man" or a "playa" the women WILL stay away.

I have f*cked so many friends of previous sex partners because the friend thinks "wow, he must be something special for her to f*ck him so I'll do it too" because I was always viewed by them as a nice and high value guy because i didn't mess their friend around.

I hope you can see what I'm getting at here...

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What about girls who are not highly prized? Are they worth a squirt? Or do I stick with higher class girls which are not common around these days. Of course I aint goin to do fatties, bashed cabbages or prawns (snap the head off yet keep the body).....unless no one knows about it heehee.

I mean honestly I find a lot of girls cute and would do them in an instant but I always hold back.

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would a good girl be turned off from you if she found out or seen you with a lot of women? What if it was her friend? Her enemy? Neighbour?

A shy girl who has seen you with a lot of other women will want you more but think he can't keep you so she won't even bother right?

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a case of "Attraction is not a choice"

By the way what is a good girl? (When I hear good girl I assume a shy/very submissive girl and either a virgin or had only 1-3 partners)

Good girls wouldn't mind at all just like any other girl wouldn't mind. Logically she may say that but behind everything she will still get attracted.

Personally If thats what a good girl would be considered (as I stated above mainly the virgin part) I wouldn't reccommend wasting so much energy chasing virgins, but ya thats just me.

Lovesorrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fash said:
So go out there and f*ck as many women as you can possibly get your hands on...

BUT :trouble:

Do not turn into a player and hurt them. Be straight with them and keep things purely sexual if you can.

If you have a reputation as a nice guy who is highly sexed, you will get more and more. But if you develop a reputation as a "ladies man" or a "playa" the women WILL stay away.

I have f*cked so many friends of previous sex partners because the friend thinks "wow, he must be something special for her to f*ck him so I'll do it too" because I was always viewed by them as a nice and high value guy because i didn't mess their friend around.

I hope you can see what I'm getting at here...
You are right. I am a teacher and I usually start conversations with my young female, and sometimes hot, students about relationships so I can size them up and see their point of view. One girl told me:

1. Girls dress to other girls because they are very insecure. They use this method to grab their BFs attention so they won´t want to look at other girls.

2. Cheating to a man is usually a physical thing whereas to women it´s an emotional factor.

3. Girls get very interested in guys who wear a ring on their fingers, which means they´ve got something special, so the other girls start flirting with him.

4. Girls are very competitive and their friendship are usually shallow.

5. If a girl knows some guy has "some women" going out with him, his value increases and she gets interested in him.

6. Most women crave for romance (what they call love).

Paying attention to this gives us a very good idea of what we should do to become more attractive! :)

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lovesorrow said:
3. Girls get very interested in guys who wear a ring on their fingers, which means they´ve got something special, so the other girls start flirting with him.

4. Girls are very competitive and their friendship are usually shallow.

5. If a girl knows some guy has "some women" going out with him, his value increases and she gets interested in him.
It's all about that social proof baby!

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rudy_TubeSteak said:
Is it true that even if you have the biggest track record of being a regular pants-man, even the good girls will still go for you?

If it was the other way around, a good/cool guy will never go for girls who sleep around or have large amount of sexual partners. Right? Even though they are the kind of girls who treat you right, respectful towards you and never do a thing wrong to nobody. (or never cheated).

I have a friend who is probably the biggest DJ with an astounding track record of sexual partners. No one knows and good girls still go for him. I know even if the girls knew how many previous partners he's had they are still willing to lose their virginity to him...(in which he has on many occasion). But I dont know if this is a one off case.

Is it a case of ATTRACTION IS NOT A CHOICE?

I've heard of fictional stories of church mothers leaving their families for jailbirds.

I am asking this because I've been just runnin amuck with a few girls at the moment. Mostly just making out and fooling around. So the total number of girls Ive kissed in the past month is over 15. It's only making out tho thats not to say that people wont assume I slept with most of them. So I'm wondering if that would put many girls off me.

Any takers?
Actually yes, they will still sleep with you even with the knowledge of you getting around. Me being honest with my true intensions to a woman about wanting to sleep with her has never really kept it from happening either (well not every single time but mostly..lol;) ). I'm not talking sluts either, I mean these women want to go out with me and be exclusive. But thats not what I'm looking for.

I guess they figure that if they can't have me for a lifetime, they can at least have me for a moment. It depends on how well you negotiate with her about it since she'll naturaly resist seeing as you tell her you're not looking for a relationship. But if she likes you enough, you can be the exception to the rule.:up:

Lovesorrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
IsiMan84 said:
It's all about that social proof baby!
Yep!

It all boils down to power (social proof and confidence). That´s what attract women since most of them are very insecure. :D

GatorBait

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, they'll still sleep with you.

As long as you aren't a player that hurts women's emotions and don't get really sleazy (some girls will assume you might have an STD and you'll be disqualified), then they couldn't care less about how many women you sleep with - in fact, it will probably help you out.

Your goal is to be with a girl and f*ck her so good that she has nothing negative to say about you, because if you hook up with multiple girls in similar social circles (ie multiple girls from class) then girls will talk about you at some point. If a past hook-up has nothing but good things to say about you then your social proof goes through the roof!

I've hooked up with one girl and then later hooked up with her roommate (did this with two different sets of girls my sophomore year - 4 girls hooked-up with in total) because I left the first girls without anything negative to say about me.

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
See lately it has working against me...There was this one girl who recently broke up with her man....she flirts with me flat out and even came over to "visit"

We were lying down and stuff and says "we were not kissing or doing anything sexual" You are a man***** etc blah blah you've sleep with all your friends..Even though I havent slept with anyone on college.

And there was notorious nympho of a gal in my class....we hung out a lot and i knew there was sumtin heating up....but bad sitautions n wateva happened and i thought timing was crap....later on I found out some about from her...she said I was a horndog with a reputation...I thought about fooling around with you but I discarded it because of that

WTF!!

What should I have done in this sh*tuation??