Do Girls need a forum?

Precursor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo i wonder if girls need forums like this to help aid their lives?? or are they naturally seductive, cunning, and masterminds?

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are just like us. There are AFC girls, DJ girls. The hotter, the more Don Juan/Jerk they are. The uglier, the nicer they are. Some girls are sleepers (not as a hoe, but like in fantasy football sleeper), and don't know their own beauty and might be nice. Same thing with guys.

But overall, girls are better at the game than we are.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Precursor said:
Yo i wonder if girls need forums like this to help aid their lives?? or are they naturally seductive, cunning, and masterminds?
You give them way too much credit. Go check out the forums at Oprah.com, DrPhil.com or iVilliage.com and then reconsider who you are up against.

CactusMcDougal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are just like us. There are AFC girls, DJ girls. The hotter, the more Don Juan/Jerk they are. The uglier, the nicer they are. Some girls are sleepers (not as a hoe, but like in fantasy football sleeper), and don't know their own beauty and might be nice. Same thing with guys.

But overall, girls are better at the game than we are.
This is an unfortunate truth. As long as women are the defensors in the game, we, the agressors, will always be at a disadvantage. That's why I, like many Eternal Nice Guys, only play a defensive game...if we play at all.

art of

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not that they are better, its that they are playing a completely different game. The girls job is to show up, look good, and make themselves available. After that they just have to filter through the crap they attract.
A guys job is to pick what he wants and go for it. Like I said different game completely.
If you want proof just think of the last time you were hanging out and a girl came up to you and asked you for your number. Not very often. They have their games, we have ours, and if were lucky both teams come out winners.
As for them needing outside help, next time your at a super market look at the magazine rack. I guarantee you'll see 50 headlines about how girls can make themselves more attractive to have more success.
In a sense we kind of lucked out considering we can do something about our situation to make it much better. Girls kind of get stuck working within the restrictions of their natural beauty, so all they can do is attempt to make up for there shortcomings with makeup, heels, and hairstyles.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
You give them way too much credit. Go check out the forums at Oprah.com, DrPhil.com or iVilliage.com and then reconsider who you are up against.

Exactly, what we men have compared to the resources women have on dating and relationships is pretty much a drop in their bucket. Plus the majority of men in our society would probably shun or won't even think about educating themselves on how to deal with women better. It's a shame but the men like us who find a wealth of information like the "seduction community" are truly blessed.

CactusMcDougal

Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a time when I thought that my mother held all pertinent information. That all changed when I found this forum.

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, stop being a nice guy, is not nice.

IMO, its the same as us, except society has built the whole "guys chase, girls pick" image as you can see in movies and such, but I know a bunhc of girls that have all theese self image problems though theyre beautiful (of course I dont tell them that) but theres maaany AFC girls, they can always get the horny/low standard guys, but this doesnt happen for guys too often.