Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do all Women who would hate being a wife and mother always have a ton of cats?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found this interesting blog:

http://feministing.com/archives/007975.html

This reminds me a bit of the people who are constantly asking me, "When ae you going to have a baby? A baby will change your life! You NEED to have a baby!!" And I get SO upset with those people... Most of the time I tell them that I am far too selfish to have children, and that I would be a terrible mother because of this, and that I really like my free time and disposable income, etc. etc. Even when I was a child I knew I didn't ever want to be a mom. So now, when some of those people start getting really obnoxious about it, I tell them that when they say, "You need to have a baby", they might as well replace the word "baby" with the word "cancer", and that would give an indication of how I felt about the subject!! (Not to say I'm making fun of people with cancer or anything like that, so please don't take it the wrong way.)

Anyhoo, I now refer to those people as "breeders". ;) I don't have anything against people who have babies, want babies, or want to raise a family in the traditional sense - more power to you! But if someone is going to start harassing *me* and insinuating that my life is incomplete unless I procreate, I'm perfectly prepared to get quite nasty about it!

And Q, you've got it right. I am far from being obsessed with my job - I wouldn't even call it a career, it's really just a paycheque.

Fembots my ass!!

P.S. I do have a family of sorts - I have 9 cats, so I am well on my way to being the "crazy cat lady" (I've been referred to as such more than once) but I don't mind that nearly as much as being told that I need to start spitting out babies! But the whole "crazy cat lady" thing is a whole different can of worms to be opened some other time!
M'am, I would agree, you would be a terrible mother (and therefore wife as well.) To equate motherhood with cancer is an abomination, especially to a cancer survivor such as myself. The only relationship I could see you getting into is as a receptacle for a man wanting sex. Of course, you probably are destined to be a spinster, and if you mental health degrades sufficiently, you will get the obituary, "90 year old spinster leaves 30 cats in squalor."

Spinsterdom is always culled from the gene pool. I think the rise of feminism will be culled out a lot, similar to the way the wars of the 20th Century culled out a lot of the aggressive tribal war instinct in the European peoples.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read a psyche report that said women crave cats as pets because of the similarities an adult cat has to a human baby.

Soft to the touch, warm, about 8-10 pounds, large eyes, small roundish face, small nose, makes soothing sounds when happy, enjoys being cuddled.

Don't condem a woman who doesn't like kids! She's the one who won't tie your ass down with 18 years of child support payments, she'll be the one who has money to spend & time to go places. Go to a movie? She has the tme! Weekend in Cancun? WOOSH away you go. No worrying about babysitters, kids, dance recitals, softball practice, PTA, Cub scouts or anything. And NO WHERE in her essay does she say she would hate being a wife!

I love children, but never wanted kids of my own, I always loved being the "Auntie" and spoiling everyone elses kids.

...and for the record, I have only ONE cat (He's very cute, pics available on request!)

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd be suprised at how many older women who are single or bitter.

Seem to have 2-4 cats around.

I have seen this loads:

40 year old lesbian women who are pig ugly: 4 cats.
Divorced, hate men women: 3 cats.
Feminists, 3-5 cats.

I think its some wierd biological thing associated with babies.

Oh the ones that have cats are mainly all childless.

Maybe someone can do a better scientific survey on this, but from my experiance:

Yep older childless women usually have a alot of cats.

Men usually get a dog, there much smarter anyway, one dog or maybe two, but women: Naa they always seem to accumulate mass amounts of pets, mainly cats.

(I plan to be a single all my life, too many benifits, i can see myself in a nice cottege when i am older, me and a pet dog)

There is an online thing where single older childless women dress up there cats, i will see if i can find the link. Its a bit freaky tbh about it, all these ugly childless hags (manly feminists) parading there cats around like young 4 year old children.