Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do all females cheat?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a perfectly good relationship for 2 years and I cheated on my ex a couple of times. Never did it emotionally as I was invested in that relationship quite a lot, but I cheated physically.

Men cheat for different reasons at different times. At that time, I just started realising I could have women, they liked me and what I had to offer and to realise that as a 21 year old man is something you just cannot handle right away. You will have to go through a couple of women to just get a hold of the idea that you can attract them. You have to unleash it wildly at first so you can master it and control it later.

Men also cheat because biologically speaking, we are very attracted to the idea of spreading our seed. That translates in us being attracted to sex possibilities on the side even when we have a stable partner. Is that a good thing to do and does it help your family or plans? No, but sometimes we fall prey to our desires and biology. I think it is just normal human behaviour, some people wanna stone people who do that to death.
Well said. That's how I look at it with my current relationship (and my past one as well). One thing that is also true about it is after you do it once it becomes easier and easier...

strikerace13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess I'm better at picking out the cheaters as there's sign to look for, that's why no one cheated on me. Just watch any show or movie on it and it will give you hints what to look for. Plus It doesn't really matter if she does it to me or you in the end as there's plenty to replace her with.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And we are talking females (i hope). Keep up.

View attachment 1282

....and that's just a social studies experiment. The numbers are much higher than that, as any who have conducted their own experiments inset will know.

But i don't want to harm any dreamers. It's like kicking a puppy. People can believe what they want.
Its the same for some Geek in a lab coat wanting to talking about lifting but, they've never been to the gym. Some cuck on a forum talking babes but, cannot even approach a girl. Dude has an opinion on women but, has never seen a vagina before lulz

Thanks for coming mate.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
imo all depends on two factors:

1. how happy is she with her men AND how much she is attracted to him at the time
2. her current available options.

@Fruitbat
but dont you think she either uses you for money/house/citizenship ?
Yep, to some extent, she isn't the sort to date a broke loser who won't offer her kids, commitment and sharing resources.

As said above, if you view this through a western lens, it looks different. Asian chicks, raised far from the west, and not looking for a dude with weath to screw over, they want that dude for the long haul.

Of course, there are exceptions, blah blah, but the vast majority don't want a dude to provide x. y and z and then pick up some sex and the city lifestyle.

Divorce, break ups are always blamed on the woman. Culturally, she sees herself as a failure if she divorces. Her family do, her friends do.

They are as scared you'll go as they are. They are nothing like chicks here.

Also, they have a different view of aesthetics, they tend to like older guys, and quite like a pot belly. They want a dad, not a model.

Sure I expect they enjoy that, but they aren't hedonists. They aren't looking for fun. They want to make bank, support their relatives and have fun times.

Seriously, I've been there now and you see it all round. They are totally different in attitude and much better marriage material.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's plenty who don't you just won't be able to find them.

I've known girls with huge boobs that i never knew about because she always kept herself covered up.

Likewise, plenty of extremely attractive but introverted girls, but how will you meet someone that doesn't like to leave their house? (internet if you find the right non-OLD apps most likely)

Would a hot girl who wants attention go out without makeup in sweatpants with her hair up? Definitely not. But would you recognize her as a hot girl dressed like that? Also nope.
This. men are dumb. We think hotness is just a trait, ignoring the £3,000 she spent this year on her looks and the tiny tops she wears.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This. men are dumb. We think hotness is just a trait, ignoring the £3,000 she spent this year on her looks and the tiny tops she wears.
Agree 110%. Player Supreme was right. And usually they use someone else cash for beautification.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time men post a picture of a woman who is "hot" or a "9/10" on the idiotic rating system or show "how hot women from country X" are, it's of a woman who has applied some or all of the 20+ kinds of makeup, has cosmetic hair, been photographed more or less professionally, and maybe/certainly (depending on who it is) the photo has been retouched, and might even have undergone cosmetic surgery (especially if she's a celebrity or in some other way directly gets her image or money from her appearance).

The problem isn't that these things are evil but that men are too dim-witted and dumb to pay attention to the fact that they're what's been used to make her "a solid 9/10 bro" and what effects their proliferation have on the sexual marketplace.

Women do the same thing when they fawn over celebrities who periodically get jacked up on steroids, with cosmetic surgery, male make up and professional editing.

Last edited:

purple haze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the women on network newscasts are so made up they look clownish.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the women on network newscasts are so made up they look clownish.
I find the US and Canadian look generally too much. US pammy style pin ups are too much, as are playboy type girls. They are always big and implanted and have cartoonish type looks. That's not to say US women aren't hot, they have some of the hottest, it's just that 80s blonde look never really died accross the pond. To be fair, Eastern Europe can have that look too - ice blonde hair and very fake sometimes.

I feel like a lifetime of experience has led me to just see what they are, from life experience. There's a few groups of friends I've been involved in where one of these girls just ruins the social fabric, too many workplaces where they've made a bunch of issues. Normal girls can look really nice if they apply themselves the right way, provided they are not fat.

Also, a lot of women really care about their look. They aren't sat there going for "sex bomb" as a look. Most want to achieve a pleasant appearance, styling and well suited to social settings. They can turn it on when they go out, but they don't want the hasstle of a load of horny men on their case and stalking them 24/7.

Girls who make "being hot" their life, ask yourself, why are they doing this? What benefit do they get?

Again, some are just naturally pretty and would be dumb to turn down a modelling career.....but a lot are normal, or below average girls who want attention and the power of secuality, so care must be taken. In the long run, a lot will damage you and cause you problems.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time men post a picture of a woman who is "hot" or a "9/10" on the idiotic rating system or show "how hot women from country X" are, it's of a woman who has applied some or all of the 20+ kinds of makeup, has cosmetic hair, been photographed more or less professionally, and maybe/certainly (depending on who it is) the photo has been retouched, and might even have undergone cosmetic surgery (especially if she's a celebrity or in some other way directly gets her image or money from her appearance).

The problem isn't that these things are evil but that men are too dim-witted and dumb to pay attention to the fact that they're what's been used to make her "a solid 9/10 bro" and what effects their proliferation have on the sexual marketplace.

Women do the same thing when they fawn over celebrities who periodically get jacked up on steroids, with cosmetic surgery, male make up and professional editing.
Yeah that rating system is rubbish, unless you're talking from your own perception. We don't like the same women. A mate of mine (when I was single) kept saying how if he found a hot woman, I could too. I never considered his GF hot, shes OK. She's a curvy blonde but overweight, massive b00bs. Not my type at all.

We all have our ratings and it's surprising how differently we would asses women - one man' 10 is another mans 5.

EroticWriter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women cheats and will find no remorse doing so especially if she's cheating on you for what she thinks is a "better man". It doesn't matter if the women is married, have kids, ugly, fat. Sad fact indeed but you have to accept it as it is. Even if the guy is ugly if he makes her vag tingle then she will cheat.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women cheats and will find no remorse doing so especially if she's cheating on you for what she thinks is a "better man". It doesn't matter if the women is married, have kids, ugly, fat. Sad fact indeed but you have to accept it as it is. Even if the guy is ugly if he makes her vag tingle then she will cheat.
So they usually cheat with "better" men? What about the on point husbands that get cheated on with guys who live off women and aren't productive?

You know, the "fun" guys who she can barely count on for being available for sex?

DonGizzy

Reaction score
Recently went out with 3 of my guy friends to a lounge. Saw 2 girls by themselves having drinks. We bought a round of shots and sent 2 over to them, they eventually joined our table and kicked it with us all night. (We were all pretty drunk at this point and not one of us thought to ask if these girls were single or not but judging from them coming to us we just assumed) We all went back to one of my friends place were we continued to drink.... Long story short they both had BF and one of the BFs came to pick them up both up and they were hammered. SOOO do all girls cheat? They didn't put out but this would constitute cheating in my book if that was my GF.... I think most girls cheat in ways like this rather then actually having sex or being physical. Mind you the one girl was very friendly with me probably the booze... haha

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t like surprises, so I’ll say that all women have a possibility of cheating.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like suspense, drama and change. When things get settled in, her mind will wander, and so follows their vag.
It's funny that they claim men are ruled by their pen!ses, since women are obviously ruled by their own sexuality. That's what their commodity is so they use it wisely.
And yes, I believe any woman is capable of cheating if things aren't 100% going her way.

Metanoia

Banned
Reaction score
Women don't cheat on a guy who values himself and has a attitude that he can easily replace her