Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do all females cheat?

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love the responses... in my early 20's I found this site and you could say took the red pill. I have seen/ heard some things over the years that kept me away from marriage entirely.

My best friend married early in his 20's. He has had multiple affairs with his wife's best girlfriends. These are friends she grew up with. It was 2 of her best friends and the two friends he had an affair with have no clue about each other. They simply got fckd and didn't give a **** about their best friend and how this would devastate her. He told me one night about the affairs and how he feels horrible. These were years ago but since I now know I find it sickening and humorous when we are all at a social event together these two girls don't know that the other one was banging him but they do know individually that they betrayed their best friend and can act like nothing happened. Hug her, take selfies, go on trips, laugh with her and not show an ounce of remorse.

In my own experience I met up with a girl I went to highschool with. She married a very well off dude... I had not seen her in a decade and knew nothing about her personal life. We fckd that night and at one poInt her phone rang she tells me to be quiet and face times some guy who is holding up a kid. She talks to them and gets off the phone! I say wtf was that... " ohhh that's my husband and kid". I hate my husband lets fck again... I roll out and find out that she got hitched one year earlier.. she literally fcked me on her one year anniversary then face times her family.

I will never marry that's just my choice and see many of my friends approaching 40 with a wife that hates them... multiple kids... no free time.... no time to workout... can't cheat or leave because the wife will take everything and at the same time they know their wife can be out getting pounded by some random guy and because of our divorce laws they can't do ****!!!! Hell the crazy branch swinger I was with in Dec got herself caught texting me... she somehow convinced her husband it was his fault... the therapist made him give up booze and his hobbies because she needed more attention and he's going with this!!! Wtf

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You made me think with that "I am OK with my genes being weeded out of existence". Can you expand on that, please?
TOP FORM SMV woman is date material. Not the milks gone bad, not BULKING SEASON. Not, spent her best days running through CHAD(s) and when her best days are over, now its time to play house.

Top form SMV is my pursuit. If she is not top form, its Netflix and chill + trolling when talking SRS LTR. Not happening. I would much prefer my genes are weeded out of existence then playing house with a *****.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love the responses... in my early 20's I found this site and you could say took the red pill. I have seen/ heard some things over the years that kept me away from marriage entirely.

My best friend married early in his 20's. He has had multiple affairs with his wife's best girlfriends. These are friends she grew up with. It was 2 of her best friends and the two friends he had an affair with have no clue about each other. They simply got fckd and didn't give a **** about their best friend and how this would devastate her. He told me one night about the affairs and how he feels horrible. These were years ago but since I now know I find it sickening and humorous when we are all at a social event together these two girls don't know that the other one was banging him but they do know individually that they betrayed their best friend and can act like nothing happened. Hug her, take selfies, go on trips, laugh with her and not show an ounce of remorse.

In my own experience I met up with a girl I went to highschool with. She married a very well off dude... I had not seen her in a decade and knew nothing about her personal life. We fckd that night and at one poInt her phone rang she tells me to be quiet and face times some guy who is holding up a kid. She talks to them and gets off the phone! I say wtf was that... " ohhh that's my husband and kid". I hate my husband lets fck again... I roll out and find out that she got hitched one year earlier.. she literally fcked me on her one year anniversary then face times her family.

I will never marry that's just my choice and see many of my friends approaching 40 with a wife that hates them... multiple kids... no free time.... no time to workout... can't cheat or leave because the wife will take everything and at the same time they know their wife can be out getting pounded by some random guy and because of our divorce laws they can't do ****!!!! Hell the crazy branch swinger I was with in Dec got herself caught texting me... she somehow convinced her husband it was his fault... the therapist made him give up booze and his hobbies because she needed more attention and he's going with this!!! Wtf
I've seen some of these types of things first hand and it is just so hard to understand people's behavior at times.

I'm convinced though that it doesn't have much to do with the actual sex itself.

I've got a good friend whom I've known for 16 years that I now live right next door to in LA. We grew up in Indiana together. He grew up in the church, as did I, and he's always been a very intelligent hardworking good person. He's not blue pill or a chump by any means. He's always been well respected and well liked by everyone. He's also never had too much trouble with women.

His Dad is a Pastor. Now my friend really looks up to and admires his Dad and it was only a few years ago that he found out his Dad had cheated on his Mom with multiple women. Not only did this destroy my friend's view of his father but it shattered his worldview on people. I mean imagine if your Dad is a Pastor, a man whom you look up to and admire and aspire to be like and have molded yourself in the image of, not only within your family but your social circle of friends, too - imagine if that man turned out to be a complete phony.

It was only since then that my friend has also starting cheating on his GF, now wife. They were married last November and he still makes comments to me, off the cuff and out of the blue completely, about trying to f*ck other women. Now this is hard for me to deal with too because I've always looked up to and admired this guy and never thought he would act this way. But I am sure it is his way, and it may be completely subconscious, of trying to deal with what his Dad did. He even made a comment to me one time about how "I was mad at my Dad for doing something I'm now doing". It's heartbreaking stuff to be honest because if his wife knew about this she'd be devastated.

Same thing with women who f*ck around a-lot and cheat on their men. I firmly 100% believe it is a direct result of some type of intimacy/low self esteem issues that A-LOT of people have. I've had 2 LTRs in my life and have slept with 25+ women and I have never had the GENUINE desire to f*ck around on someone. The women I go after are ones that I am majorly turned on by. I have no desire to f*ck anyone else if I'm consistently banging an attractive woman. I actually prefer to put my time and energy into her because quite frankly plate spinning is time consuming. I work a professional job while trying to start a business on the side. Who the f*ck has time to spin multiple plates?

This shady, and quite frankly BIZARRE behavior, from men and women who f*ck around on their partners/spouses is almost always, in my opinion, a cover up or reaction to some issue that has to do with intimacy avoidance, low self esteem or the stress of every day life, growing older and facing the responsibilities of life. Where I get majorly pissed is how these folks PROJECT their insecurities onto others whom are healthy minded enough to call them out or challenge them on this destructive behavior. I mean it's one thing to disagree with someone on why you are cheating on your partner, it's another thing entirely to defend your immoral behavior by shaming and gaslighting a healthy minded individual. Welcome to America in the year 2018.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

This made me laugh.

A good post and I can tell it's true as I've experienced it myself.

Funny how after a night of s€x they suddenly have the need to inform you they r married or engaged.

Women r just predisposed to lie and has been lying since they were babies.

You hv to realise they have become professional liars when they reach their teenage years.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This made me laugh.

A good post and I can tell it's true as I've experienced it myself.

Funny how after a night of s€x they suddenly have the need to inform you they r married or engaged.

Women r just predisposed to lie and has been lying since they were babies.

You hv to realise they have become professional liars when they reach their teenage years.
So are you saying that we as men (supposedly in charge) condition them to become liars? Or is it their deceitful nature, you believe?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So are you saying that we as men (supposedly in charge) condition them to become liars? Or is it their deceitful nature, you believe?
It's their nature.

It's a balance of nature.

Which is why as men when we must observe the 1/2 + 7 rule to ensure a more level playing field.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's their nature.

It's a balance of nature.

Which is why as men when we must observe the 1/2 + 7 rule to ensure a more level playing field.
What rule is this? Never heard of it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
What rule is this? Never heard of it.
Let's say u r a 20 year old man.

Then the girl that u should be most compatible is 20 (ur age) X 1/2 + 7 = 17 years old or younger.

Then ur EQ is equal to hers.

Which translate into her lying lesser and admiring u more.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say u r a 20 year old man.

Then the girl that u should be most compatible is 20 (ur age) X 1/2 + 7 = 17 years old or younger.

Then ur EQ is equal to hers.

Which translate into her lying lesser and admiring u more.
That is an interesting theory. I am currently 24 so that means I should be dating girls in the vicinity of 19/20 according to you.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That is an interesting theory. I am currently 24 so that means I should be dating girls in the vicinity of 19/20 according to you.
Yes. Just 19 and below. Not 20.

Since girls in the same age bracket as u generally has higher EQ, then it's easier for them to lie or manipulate you, however if they r younger, then u hv an equal or higher EQ vs them.

U might notice that guys with girlfriends in the same age bracket tend to hv more couple arguments vs those who follow 1/2 + 7 rule.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just at the grocery store and I ran into a girl that used to go to the same gym that I did. I went to highschool with her husband and they are very active in the community we live in. I always viewed her as one of ths last people I would expect to cheat. Very sweet, innocent, was never one to date around or be into the bar scene when single.

I was looking at something and she walked past and sort of playfully gave me a shove, I was never really close to this girl used to small talk and nothing more. After she pushed me i turned around and was actually surprised it was her. She was smiling and said she couldn't believe it was me.... again bizarre because we were not exactly close. We talked and I said hey how is Tim doing ? Tim is her husband. She says ughhh don't ask... we are in a funk. Being that i just had an affair with a married woman almost blow up I sort of withdrew from the topic. She asks if I would like to go for a drink sometime and catch up. I said thanks for the invite but it wouldn't be appropriate. She looked flustered she said " ok if I see you out I'm getting you a drink " and went on her way.

My question is are there any females out there that are loyal? It seems like they all follow the same exact script with their lives. This was one girl I used to look at and say man she seems different... wrong
Yes...I hate to be the bearer of bad news but ALL women cheat.Disneyland is closed.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes...I hate to be the bearer of bad news but ALL women cheat.Disneyland is closed.
Well, I overheard a woman on a reddit thread admitting that most of her friends settle down at the tail end of their best years.

She runs through CHAD(s) during her best years and beta male provider gets spoils. She can sloot out one sec and play homemaker the next. The rational male has got the female imperative down pat to a tee.

Again, some women are not cheating but, they want their cake and want to eat it too. If she can swing from cawks in her best years, have children from out of wedlock, society pedals to her every whim and puts on avictimhood pageant for her all the while, cheering her off the cliff, some other cuck will still marry her.

There is no fallout or consequences for her poor lifestyle choices. The Ghmeshi court case is a perfect example; Liberal cuck male bangs younger women. Women in rotation much past their prime freak the **** out, cry wolf, and ruin his life and rep. There is no counter lawsuit, saving grace, and even women outing these disgusting hogs.

Until man demand more, begin to cut marriage out, next hogs, and allocate time to women WORTHY, things wont change. Until the divorce and family court systems change, it is not the sort of business arrangement to involve oneself in.

They say, 9/10 businesses fail. I am far from risk adverse. I am keen to approach and spam for babes but, there is no ****ing way, I am looking to play homemaker with a woman past her prime. You don't put a 1990s Camaro as classic. You push it off the ****ing cliff. If a woman is not on top form, NEXT HER.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I overheard a woman on a reddit thread admitting that most of her friends settle down at the tail end of their best years.
Why the hell would you take the word of a woman on this matter ?;) I agree a woman MAY slow down in cheating in her later years like say maybe 85 or so...I also consider "emotional cheating " worse than full blown cheating because if she is emotionally cheating then the real thing is only inches away..

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Long time ago I used to work at Disneyland. I was walking behind Mickey Mouse, who was currently being "played" by a young woman.

As soon as we got "backstage" (the employee area) the cute-voiced young girl who was mickey started cussing out all the kids that had been pestering her/him.

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stuff her in a Suitcase and bury her in the woods = No cheating ;):cool:

Men Cheat
Women Cheat
Not all Men Cheat
Not all Women Cheat
Cheating comes down to personality.
Takers Cheat
Givers rarely cheat
Empathy is key
Low Empathy = Most likely to Cheat
High Empathy = Least likely to Cheat

People with low self worth Cheat and are often Cheated on.
People with high self worth don't Cheat and won' tolerate being Cheated on.
Don't mistake self worth for Ego. Ego needs more.. more plates, more sex, more attention, more Money..more Cheating..

Water seeks its own level!

Take it slow, Recognise Red Flags, Watch what they do and don't listen to what they say. Take a break if just out of a crap relationship especially if you have been cheated on. Learn to trust yourself and heal from your wounds.

Not everyone Cheats..

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the hell would you take the word of a woman on this matter ?;) I agree a woman MAY slow down in cheating in her later years like say maybe 85 or so...I also consider "emotional cheating " worse than full blown cheating because if she is emotionally cheating then the real thing is only inches away..
Not sure if you are low functioning autistic. Women crater their sexual market value by being a booty call for CHAD(s) then, beta male provider with his fake wig and his pickup material marries her before getting cucked and dragged through divorce courts.

There is no emotional cheating. This is called female logic. A woman cucks you, if this is the middle east, they take her out, and stone her.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And we are talking females (i hope). Keep up.

View attachment 1282

....and that's just a social studies experiment. The numbers are much higher than that, as any who have conducted their own experiments inset will know.

But i don't want to harm any dreamers. It's like kicking a puppy. People can believe what they want.
Lol!!!! Exactly and considering 10 out of 10 females have the ability to pathologically lie without barring an eye I would say the numbers are around 80-90 percent.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men Cheat
Women Cheat
Not all Men Cheat
Not all Women Cheat
Cheating comes down to personality.
Takers Cheat
Givers rarely cheat
Empathy is key
Low Empathy = Most likely to Cheat
High Empathy = Least likely to Cheat

People with low self worth Cheat and are often Cheated on.
People with high self worth don't Cheat and won' tolerate being Cheated on.
Don't mistake self worth for Ego. Ego needs more.. more plates, more sex, more attention, more Money..more Cheating..
Mostly true except for the "takers cheat" and "people with low self worth often cheat and are cheated on"
Usually a "+" needs a "-" to balance. People that are selfish can cheat with others who are not selfish and I'd say this happens more often than not.

As far as the self worth part... I'd venture to say most high stature people throughout history have cheated (JFK, Julius Caesar, Bill Clinton etc...) For those that aren't that notorious and just part of everyday society those with either high social value, affluence, or just good with game and experienced with women are likely to cheat.

I'm speaking from personal experience here. A man is only as faithful as his options. Those that shame male cheaters often don't know game very well and haven't been successful spinning plates.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly true except for the "takers cheat" and "people with low self worth often cheat and are cheated on"
Usually a "+" needs a "-" to balance. People that are selfish can cheat with others who are not selfish and I'd say this happens more often than not.

As far as the self worth part... I'd venture to say most high stature people throughout history have cheated (JFK, Julius Caesar, Bill Clinton etc...) For those that aren't that notorious and just part of everyday society those with either high social value, affluence, or just good with game and experienced with women are likely to cheat.

I'm speaking from personal experience here. A man is only as faithful as his options. Those that shame male cheaters often don't know game very well.
I was in a perfectly good relationship for 2 years and I cheated on my ex a couple of times. Never did it emotionally as I was invested in that relationship quite a lot, but I cheated physically.

Men cheat for different reasons at different times. At that time, I just started realising I could have women, they liked me and what I had to offer and to realise that as a 21 year old man is something you just cannot handle right away. You will have to go through a couple of women to just get a hold of the idea that you can attract them. You have to unleash it wildly at first so you can master it and control it later.

Men also cheat because biologically speaking, we are very attracted to the idea of spreading our seed. That translates in us being attracted to sex possibilities on the side even when we have a stable partner. Is that a good thing to do and does it help your family or plans? No, but sometimes we fall prey to our desires and biology. I think it is just normal human behaviour, some people wanna stone people who do that to death.