Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do all females cheat?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe me.

There r plenty of things to hunt, more worthwhile.

Woman r just practise.
You're right. I guess I just have to go through 1 or 2 more years of "practice" to then really start chasing other things (I am now as well)

A

AJ84

Attention whoring...about 95% of them do it, especially the beautiful ones. I disqualify girls with tattoos almost instantly. If she's got one tattoo or two and can explain the meaning of them and it comes out they really mean sth to her, OK. If not..meh.

But here's the thing, @Spaz . If you don't deal with women who attention *****, as a man, you gotta be prepared to deal with so few women that most men who come here would not be able. They are not good enough to be "seen" from those kinda women and are not even looking for those kinda women. A lot of men here and in the world are looking just to get laid LOL
A balance of wanting to look good but not wanting 10k male Instagram followers. There are girls out here who have this balance and can be relationship material, but yes for guys just wanting to the laid, does it even matter the personality? As long as she looks hot and is willing to sleep with the guy.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention whoring...about 95% of them do it, especially the beautiful ones.
There's plenty who don't you just won't be able to find them.

I've known girls with huge boobs that i never knew about because she always kept herself covered up.

Likewise, plenty of extremely attractive but introverted girls, but how will you meet someone that doesn't like to leave their house? (internet if you find the right non-OLD apps most likely)

Would a hot girl who wants attention go out without makeup in sweatpants with her hair up? Definitely not. But would you recognize her as a hot girl dressed like that? Also nope.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most are sluts, so...yeah, in most cases yes. Who the fukk, wants to get all exclusive with a skanktastic wh0re?

...oh yeah, white knights be like. ..."oh, poor girl, I'll be your boyfriend."

lolz:p

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men cheat if they are happy in a relationship. When we think ya I can get away with this. Not gonna get caught
Men want sex.
Females cheat when they are in a ****ty relationship. They want attention romance emotional connection.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men cheat if they are happy in a relationship. When we think ya I can get away with this. Not gonna get caught
Men want sex.
Females cheat when they are in a ****ty relationship. They want attention romance emotional connection.
Actually, this made me laugh. I cheated on my ex a couple of times and I was quite happy with her and thought quite a lot like this LOL

A

AJ84

Men want sex.
I think there's a lot of truth to this. If a woman is happy with all aspects of the relationship she is less likely to cheat, but if there's a void somewhere she may want to fill it but still maintain the rest of the relationship that's working for her. For example if the guy has money and is a 'good provider' but she's not attracted to him she will be tempted to sleep with someone else but stay in the relationship. Or if their personalities clash she may want to spend time with a man who compliments her personality more. The relationship doesn't even have to be sh*tty, just not good enough for her.

This is why having some sustainable chemistry/ emotional connections is important, for women anyway, and not just choosing a guy because he's agreeable or has money or status. These things are nice but they don't create the chemistry and emotional connection needed to keep things going well.

I think the mistake many women make is latching onto a a guy they have luke warm feelings for because he is agreeable to committing and has some means. Women are thaught to see relationships as fulfilling them and being single as a problem, and I think a lot of settling for less comes from that.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there's a lot of truth to this. If a woman is happy with all aspects of the relationship she is less likely to cheat, but if there's a void somewhere she may want to fill it but still maintain the rest of the relationship that's working for her. For example if the guy has money and is a 'good provider' but she's not attracted to him she will be tempted to sleep with someone else but stay in the relationship. Or if their personalities clash she may want to spend time with a man who compliments her personality more. The relationship doesn't even have to be sh*tty, just not good enough for her.

This is why having some sustainable chemistry/ emotional connections is important, for women anyway, and not just choosing a guy because he's agreeable or has money or status. These things are nice but they don't create the chemistry and emotional connection needed to keep things going well.

I think the mistake many women make is latching onto a a guy they have luke warm feelings for because he is agreeable to committing and has some means. Women are thaught to see relationships as fulfilling them and being single as a problem, and I think a lot of settling for less comes from that.
A lot of settling for less comes because of lack of good options. A lot of settling for less comes because women burn all their good men in their youth and do not give a flying fuk that they are letting these men go cause "there's always other men" and what they don't realise is that a reall good man and human being is very hard to find. Most people never find it. Some do and still, a lot of those who do let that person go because of some petty, emotional sh1t. That is why they settle. Good men are even rarer to find than good women.

A

AJ84

A lot of settling for less comes because of lack of good options. A lot of settling for less comes because women burn all their good men in their youth and do not give a flying fuk that they are letting these men go cause "there's always other men" and what they don't realise is that a reall good man and human being is very hard to find. Most people never find it. Some do and still, a lot of those who do let that person go because of some petty, emotional sh1t. That is why they settle. Good men are even rarer to find than good women.

Yeah. Both genders, in their youth typically are not thinking of marriage and parenthood and mortgages etc so both groups are living free and swinging single. Even the good men at young ages are not looking to settle down in a relationship. It's a phase of modern life now, the exploratory phase.

I think, and this is just my view, can't speak for others, but the older we get, the more set in our ways we get and the less likely we are to compromise much in a relationship. So some women look for agreeable men (perhaps an orbiter) who they can easily manage and men look for younger inexperienced women they can easily manage because both groups are done with whatever negative experiences they had in past relationships and just want to have something easy with a partner who they don't have to give up much for or make much of an effort.

There are always expeditions of course, but I see this trend in my age group and I'm 33.

I almost followed this trend myself. I got married the first time at a very young age and it didn't work out but we have a great child from it. I was tempted to just go for the agreeable guy because I was tired and scared but I snapped out of it.

I do get it though, why some men and women choose to go that route.

Just my two cents.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female harems look a lot different than male ones.

Male sexuality is just easier to discern and criticize.

Simply game hard for at least one full year whilst taking exclusivity off of the table for a clear view of this.
Sound advice, esp for DJ newbies

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women base most or all their choices on emotions. This is why they are susceptible to being pumped and dumped.
I work in a large facility. There are at least five gals I could rail right now. They are unhappy at home with low self esteem. Easy prey but I’ll pass

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female harems look a lot different than male ones.

Male sexuality is just easier to discern and criticize.

Simply game hard for at least one full year whilst taking exclusivity off of the table for a clear view of this.
Did it for five years. Saying it was eye opening is a massive understatement. I have massive trust issues as a result, and for good reason.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you.

I've been accused of "hating women" before. But clumsy people mistake distrust with dislike.

I don't trust women as far as i can throw them. It is what it is.

Then you get mostly female posters suggesting that this is a prejudice.

It's not a prejudice, because it's based on a-posteriori experience with many girls from different cultures, social-backgrounds, ages, and any other metric you wish to use.

So yeah, "a trust issue". But a veritable issue to be solved. Not something to be gaslighted and dismissed.
I find myself having the same "problem", and I don't even know if it is my problem for not trusting them or just a normal effect of knowing their nature well enough. Sometimes I find myself thinking I am "broken", if you wanna call it that, like I cannot love and enjoy anymore. When I was with my ex, let's say I was half blind. I was seeing other women, but I loved her quite a lot. It was a happy two years, very happy, but that ended in a complete delusion and a couple of months of depression. Now, I have dealt with another 10 girls after her, different ones. Almost all of those girls have gone on to request exclusivity at one point or another and although I have not given it to any of them, a couple of them still stick around. The thing, I cannot absolutely trust them like I trusted my ex and that kinda hinders the way I experience the whole thing. I have not given them exclusivity and that has exposed their dark sides almost instantly. Jealousy, fights, useless arguments, sometimes scenes, powerplays, **** like that.

strikerace13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jealousy, fights, useless arguments, sometimes scenes, power plays, **** like that. Women do all that stuff to make you summit to there will, because that's what they where taught by there mom in how to deal with men. Women want to see if you will stick to your guns or cave to there will like a puppy hoping to get loved. But it 's a women nature to lock you down so you don't have sex with other women, because she has less power over you. A guy with multiple women can just goto the next women if she does any of those things. Ask the girl why should I be exclusive with you next time. Being exclusive should only be talked about if she fulfills you needs when it comes to a relationship. I mean she does this without thinking about it because she love doing it.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question is are there any females out there that are loyal? It seems like they all follow the same exact script with their lives. This was one girl I used to look at and say man she seems different... wrong
Well, let me ask you a question:

If a woman decides to play house with you after cratering her SMV (sexual market value), being a booty call during her best years, and allocating BULKIG SEASON to you, did she cheat?

In the sense of actual infidelity, no but in terms of cheating you out of her best years, the answer is yes. Many women are slipping out of their best after early 20s. The milks going bad. by late 20s, she has crows feet, her forehead is huge, she has wrinkles in her forehead but, worse, she is entitled as **** mistaken men still willing to smash as her in her best days.

TS< women can be as every bit as evil ad men if not worse. The bigger problem being, she can fallback on daddy government and her victimhood pageant that society will pedal for her.

IMHO, youth is key. If a woman is not on the early side of 20, next!

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When i got into pua, i wanted to be the guy who got no strings sex. That was the attraction.

Hasn't worked out like that, and i've still fallen into exclusivity over recent years.

It's been a mistake. It's difficult to build up the same momentum over repeatedly. I've explained in some detail what a sh1tty position exclusivity is for a guy imo, and why women want it willy-nilly a lot, so won't bother repeating myself. You likely know what i'm saying.

Currently i have some other goals (outside of females) which run completely contrary to an exclusive arrangement, so that's a different dynamic entirely.

If life were easy, it'd be boring.
Absolutely, I got no problem with this much. Having doubts comes as your knowledge about sth increases. The more I know their nature, the less I trust them. But then again, I can say the same thing about human nature in general, men included.

The wiser you become, the less interesting life becomes in that aspect where you become wiser since now you know how things work and most of the time, you avoid dangers because you feel/know them. That is why I think men who become experienced with women dive deeper in other areas of life, they just get bored of the same thing.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, let me ask you a question:

If a woman decides to play house with you after cratering her SMV (sexual market value), being a booty call during her best years, and allocating BULKIG SEASON to you, did she cheat?

In the sense of actual infidelity, no but in terms of cheating you out of her best years, the answer is yes. Many women are slipping out of their best after early 20s. The milks going bad. by late 20s, she has crows feet, her forehead is huge, she has wrinkles in her forehead but, worse, she is entitled as **** mistaken men still willing to smash as her in her best days.

TS< women can be as every bit as evil ad men if not worse. The bigger problem being, she can fallback on daddy government and her victimhood pageant that society will pedal for her.

IMHO, youth is key. If a woman is not on the early side of 20, next!
I see where you are coming from, absolutely, and I agree. Take Prince Harry who married his wife while she was 36...LOL fits in with your theory perfectly. She danced from d1ck to d1ck in her 20s and now she fell back on a prince. That is why I am not impressed with being able to bang a 30 year old broad although it seems logical in a lot of cases since a sexy, smart young guy is definitely a catch for any 30 year old. On the other hand, if I am not bangin' young chicks on a regular basis, I know I am not my best self in the aspect. That is an important meter in this aspect of life, but again, it is not black and white.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see where you are coming from, absolutely, and I agree. Take Prince Harry who married his wife while she was 36...LOL fits in with your theory perfectly. She danced from d1ck to d1ck in her 20s and now she fell back on a prince. That is why I am not impressed with being able to bang a 30 year old broad although it seems logical in a lot of cases since a sexy, smart young guy is definitely a catch for any 30 year old. On the other hand, if I am not bangin' young chicks on a regular basis, I know I am not my best self in the aspect. That is an important meter in this aspect of life, but again, it is not black and white.
Be on your path in life. Have the awareness of female nature. I am content with my genes being weeded out of existence. I wont be playing second fiddle for cratered SMV. In my life, I can count a handful of women worthy of being kept around not even talking cereal relationship. Most women these days can drink like dad. Cannot cook like mom yet, some cuck is playing homemaker and turning a ***** into a house wife before hanging himself in the garage when he realizes the kid he thought was his is actually the milk man's.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be on your path in life. Have the awareness of female nature. I am content with my genes being weeded out of existence. I wont be playing second fiddle for cratered SMV. In my life, I can count a handful of women worthy of being kept around not even talking cereal relationship. Most women these days can drink like dad. Cannot cook like mom yet, some cuck is playing homemaker and turning a ***** into a house wife before hanging himself in the garage when he realizes the kid he thought was his is actually the milk man's.
You made me think with that "I am OK with my genes being weeded out of existence". Can you expand on that, please?