Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Divorced man carries sign and protests marriage on road.

logicallefty

Reaction score
That's the fckn law of the jungle dudes. Survival of the fittest. Like it or lump it; it's always been here, it's here right now, and it's here to stay.
We have stricter rules than in the jungle. At least in the jungle if a woman is not pulling her weight or if she is causing trouble for the group the men can.. Well... In politically correct terms "Do something about it".

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have stricter rules than in the jungle. At least in the jungle if a woman is not pulling her weight or if she is causing trouble for the group the men can.. Well... In politically correct terms "Do something about it".
I was referring to the subject matter about manning up. Not to petty squabbles on SS.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No doubt he's a victim of his own conditioning. But that's exactly what he is: a victim.

Believe me I've had my share of headcase women too, just like everyone else.

But you know what... I'm a fcking man, a human being who has a more complex operant capacity than a fcking goldfish, or a scolded dog. I learn from my mistakes and become smarter because of them. I also take responsibility for my own action.

This guy got burned because he's a weak lesser man than the guy his wife ran off with. Like I've said, time and time and time again, he can sit on that roadside, whining like a little b!tch, or he can man the fck up and get on with it. That's life. His fairy tale didn't work out. Boo, fcking, hoo.

Ever occur to you that women walk over SOME men because THOSE men are too weak and feeble to put those b!tches in their place and/or walk away?

I can see our little chat the other week has had no lasting effect. Fcking 'Tenacity'....? Ha. You're as tenacious as a fcking new born kitten :D

Wake up and smell the fckn soup before you wind up going on a shooting spree.
TMK I'm sorry but I disagree with your assertions in this thread. Firstly, you talk about being a man, but that's not what a man is. A man CAN handle sh!t that is thrown at him, but if he doesn't have to, he WON'T. Why? For the simply reason of self-respect. I believe it was Pook who said that. Secondly, you say that he got burned for being weak and lesser, but only in the sense that he grew up in an environment that culminated him to be that way. The fact that he is finally going against society and saying how marriage is a bad thing is shows that he fighting against a system that screwed him over instead of just taking it like a wimp. Third, you talk about how this man was too weak to put a woman in her place, yet later on talk about the laws of the jungle. Are you unable to see the hypocrisy between this? Life would be SO much easier if it was just the laws of the jungle. You wouldn't have cops trying to take over your cave or have others randomly beat the hell out of you if they see you smack a woman for acting up though. In the 'laws of the jungle' you are actually ABLE to put a woman in her place like you should be. In modern society, you cannot. It has nothing to do with weakness at that point. I mean you talk about survival of the fittest, yet how can someone be so fit to where he can put a woman in her place without any repercussions? How does that make any sense in regards to today's society? We've evolved past that simple binary way of life now. Weaker men can be more successful than stronger men and vice versa, it is more so dependent on other factors really.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TMK I'm sorry but I disagree with your assertions in this thread. Firstly, you talk about being a man, but that's not what a man is. A man CAN handle sh!t that is thrown at him, but if he doesn't have to, he WON'T. Why? For the simply reason of self-respect. I believe it was Pook who said that. Secondly, you say that he got burned for being weak and lesser, but only in the sense that he grew up in an environment that culminated him to be that way. The fact that he is finally going against society and saying how marriage is a bad thing is shows that he fighting against a system that screwed him over instead of just taking it like a wimp. Third, you talk about how this man was too weak to put a woman in her place, yet later on talk about the laws of the jungle. Are you unable to see the hypocrisy between this? Life would be SO much easier if it was just the laws of the jungle. You wouldn't have cops trying to take over your cave or have others randomly beat the hell out of you if they see you smack a woman for acting up though. In the 'laws of the jungle' you are actually ABLE to put a woman in her place like you should be. In modern society, you cannot. It has nothing to do with weakness at that point. I mean you talk about survival of the fittest, yet how can someone be so fit to where he can put a woman in her place without any repercussions? How does that make any sense in regards to today's society? We've evolved past that simple binary way of life now. Weaker men can be more successful than stronger men and vice versa, it is more so dependent on other factors really.
Again, you're seeking black and white answers. There is never just one thing to consider....

-He, like many others is a victim of his conditioning, but he is still playing the victim. Sitting on a roadside with a placard is not 'standing up for oneself'. Its attention seeking, feeling sorry for yourself. If he'd stood up for himself (properly), earlier on, his wife may very well not have left him.

-He clearly is weak, because he's been jilted, and is consequently reacting like a small child rather than sorting his life out. While somewhere, there's another guy balls-deep in his ex-wife, and drinking is alimony in beer.

-For some reason, that is completely beyond me, maybe I'm not being black and white enough, is this guy's behaviour is being lauded, when it is absolutely fcking pathetic. It's the emotional reaction of a bratty teenager, the type of which probably scared his ex wife senseless in the first place.

That's what I mean by law if the jungle: number one, life isn't a fckn fairytale. Two, best you react appropriately if and when sh!t does hit the fan, because otherwise you end up like this guy.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, you're seeking black and white answers. There is never just one thing to consider....

-He, like many others is a victim of his conditioning, but he is still playing the victim. Sitting on a roadside with a placard is not 'standing up for oneself'. Its attention seeking, feeling sorry for yourself. If he'd stood up for himself (properly), earlier on, his wife may very well not have left him.

-He clearly using a weak, because he's been jilted, and is consequently reacting like a small child. While somewhere, there's another guy balls-deep in his ex-wife, and drinking is alimony in beer.

-For some reason, that is completely beyond me, maybe I'm not being black and white enough, is this guy's behaviour is being lauded, when it is absolutely fcking pathetic. It's the emotional reaction of a bratty teenager, the type of which probably scared his ex wife senseless in the first place.

That's what I mean by law if the jungle: number one, life isn't a fckn fairytale. Two, best you react appropriately if and when sh!t does hit the fan, because otherwise you end up like this guy.
I can't wait until you wind up divorced. I'm going to remind you of all of your bs. Its always the man's fault! He has to be perfect 100% of the time. And where is the womans responsibility in all this?

Guess what, women used to sit on street corners holding signs demanding fair pair, voting rights, birth control rights, etc. and they got what they wanted. Label it whatever you want, but it worked. There are a million pictures on the internet if you want to look it up.

Yet, your solution is to blame the man and do nothing and be more alpha blah blah blah. Change doesn't happen until people take notice. And his method is an attempt to push for change. You are just another white knight beta faggot.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't wait until you wind up divorced. I'm going to remind you of all of your bs. Its always the man's fault! He has to be perfect 100% of the time. And where is the womans responsibility in all this?

Guess what, women used to sit on street corners holding signs demanding fair pair, voting rights, birth control rights, etc. and they got what they wanted. Label it whatever you want, but it worked. There are a million pictures on the internet if you want to look it up.

Yet, your solution is to blame the man and do nothing and be more alpha blah blah blah. Change doesn't happen until people take notice. And his method is an attempt to push for change. You are just another white knight beta faggot.
Nope. I'm not blaming the man. Nor am I defending the woman. I'm saying his reaction is completely unproductive, firstly for his own good, and second as an example to other men.

I'm very unlikely ever to be divorced, as I've seen more than my fair share in my own family. Plus, unlike this guy, I'm learning how to behave like a responsible, valuable, desirable individual.

I'm not unsympathetic to his situation, but firstly he's probably NOT entirely blameless, and secondly I am unsympathetic towards his reaction.

Though never divorced, I've been burned probably much worse than 99% of guys on this forum, probably worse than some of you who HAVE been divorced. Like I said earlier, I ended up in cells because my reactions were beta and inappropriate. Call it the benefit of experience I'm speaking.

Lastly, I'm not here to be popular, nor to play in to the common narrative. I'm here to give a point of view. If noone else agrees, well, that's the way it is. I'm not going to draw up a placard and sit on the side of the road like a crybaby. I'm going to get up tomorrow and carry on with my life, because thats what I have learned is for the best, for my own good, and everyone else's.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
- You assume that the wife left him because he's a weak pvssy, with no backbone, that doesn't stand up for himself. You are ASSUMING that.

- It could very well been that he wasn't a pvssy, wasn't weak, had a backbone, and that the issue resided in his wife who could either wanted to just "date up", or wanted to be a slvt, or just randomly wanted to BLOW up the family and take this guy through the ringer.

-He clearly is weak, because he's been jilted, and is consequently reacting like a small child rather than sorting his life out.
The guy worked hard and had his financial house in order (per his conversation in the video). It's the fvcking divorce coming from this wife that's FVCKED his life up.

And I love how you KICK a man when he's down, with your comments of how he "clearly is weak", well, you would be "clearly weak too" if all of your life savings just got blown up and you are fighting in Court to see your fvcking children. Any man would be "clearly weak"!

While somewhere, there's another guy balls-deep in his ex-wife, and drinking is alimony in beer.
Which is why the message ought to be DON'T GET MARRIED, which is exactly what the guy in the video is trying to promote to other men.

It's the emotional reaction of a bratty teenager, the type of which probably scared his ex wife senseless in the first place.
Again, more stupid assumptions that the Man MUST have been some weak, beta male, loser....because WHY ELSE would the princess, innocent, darling wife leave him? Could she possibly be a bytch? Could she possibly be a slvt? Could she possibly have planned to take this guy to the cleaners just for the hell of it? NOOOO, of course not! Women are innocent, darling, princesses and the only time a woman screws a guy over is when that guy had it coming!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Translation: "Just be a man, take it up the a.ss, and keep moving."

So the "mistake" that the guy in the video made, was that he wasn't ALPHA enough, he didn't HOLD the frame, and he didn't have enough swag juice coming from his pores. Another case of everything is the MAN's FAULT and nothing is the fault of the woman. Apparently if this guy would have just had an extra ounce of swag juice all of this would have been avoided.

Lol, dude all of the Feminists can take a holiday, you are doing all of the work for them.

Ever occur to you that even putting a bytch "in her place" most times doesn't work? They call that DOMESTIC violence, have you heard of it? You know, it's when you go about your way of putting a bytch in her place and "handling" a bytch, then she calls 9-11 on your a.ss. The law is that if the cops show up, somebody has to be arrested, guess who is getting arrested?

Oh but I know, just MAN UP and take it up the a.ss right? Be a REAL MAN and act like you aren't bothered by the shyt right?

There's been a number of shooting sprees in relation to men being screwed over in the Family Court. This guy in the video (you know the one who are calling a bytch for no reason) would have every right in my opinion, to murder that bytch. But of course, YOU will never call that h0e to the carpet for what she's done, you will only call the Man to the carpet for not fulfilling some pseudo, tough guy, macho, Alpha bullshyt.
There's a type of female that likes to stick it to an accomplished man or a powerful alpha. My brother is a regular guy but knows all the bs cheating wives want to hear. The husband was a special forces guy who in society is a $250k a year high powered salesman. He just brought her a range Rover and she's clowning her husband by cheating on him with my brother. My brother has a smaller **** no physical stature at all a regular Joe. She just wanted to WIN over her husband. My case is you can't blame the husband. Often than not the cheating is part of a selfishness or a power struggle.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- You assume that the wife left him because he's a weak pvssy, with no backbone, that doesn't stand up for himself. You are ASSUMING that.
And you are apparently assuming the complete opposite....?

I'd be interested to know out of all the divorced members here, who thinks they were completely blameless in the demise of their marriages. Or at very least have the level of self awareness to identify how they would have behaved differently.

I'm NOT, repeat again, NOT playing the blame game. I'm talking about how to behave as a man. Sure women can be b!tches. I know that as well as anyone. I haven't denied that anywhere. I'm talking about taking ownership of the self, owning up to life, not allowing all the eggs to hatch in one basket, which ironically is the message that Placard Boy is trying to get across, albeit in a very emotional way.

logicallefty

Reaction score
There's a type of female that likes to stick it to an accomplished man or a powerful alpha. My brother is a regular guy but knows all the bs cheating wives want to hear. The husband was a special forces guy who in society is a $250k a year high powered salesman. He just brought her a range Rover and she's clowning her husband by cheating on him with my brother. My brother has a smaller **** no physical stature at all a regular Joe. She just wanted to WIN over her husband. My case is you can't blame the husband. Often than not the cheating is part of a selfishness or a power struggle.
This was my situation. I wasn't a 250k/year former Special Forces guy, but I was a police officer/detective who had a higher than average savings balance for a guy my age and earned everything I had through good old fashioned hard work. Police department told me at 260lbs that if I lost weight and could pass the physical they would hire me. So I took myself down to 170lbs in about a year and a half and I was in. Worked my A$$ off. When I caught my ex bigamist "wife" cheating she KNEW that the one thing she could do to destroy everything I had worked so hard for was call the police on me and make domestic violence accusations. That was the week link to taking me down. She KNEW IT. And after I caught her cheating it became a power struggle to her and she exploited the week link. It was so easily for her to do. She called the cops. Got me arrested. I lost my job. She temporarily won. But I'm back now and boy oh boy and I smarter and stronger man for it. But yeah, many women love to take men with power down. They get off on it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was my situation. I wasn't a 250k/year former Special Forces guy, but I was a police officer/detective who had a higher than average savings balance for a guy my age and earned everything I had through good old fashioned hard work. Police department told me at 260lbs that if I lost weight and could pass the physical they would hire me. So I took myself down to 170lbs in about a year and a half and I was in. Worked my A$$ off. When I caught my ex bigamist "wife" cheating she KNEW that the one thing she could do to destroy everything I had worked so hard for was call the police on me and make domestic violence accusations. That was the week link to taking me down. She KNEW IT. And after I caught her cheating it became a power struggle to her and she exploited the week link. It was so easily for her to do. She called the cops. Got me arrested. I lost my job. She temporarily won. But I'm back now and boy oh boy and I smarter and stronger man for it. But yeah, many women love to take men with power down. They get off on it.
Probably an addictive drug more than crack...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. I'm not blaming the man. Nor am I defending the woman. I'm saying his reaction is completely unproductive, firstly for his own good, and second as an example to other men.

I'm very unlikely ever to be divorced, as I've seen more than my fair share in my own family. Plus, unlike this guy, I'm learning how to behave like a responsible, valuable, desirable individual.

I'm not unsympathetic to his situation, but firstly he's probably NOT entirely blameless, and secondly I am unsympathetic towards his reaction.

Though never divorced, I've been burned probably much worse than 99% of guys on this forum, probably worse than some of you who HAVE been divorced. Like I said earlier, I ended up in cells because my reactions were beta and inappropriate. Call it the benefit of experience I'm speaking.

Lastly, I'm not here to be popular, nor to play in to the common narrative. I'm here to give a point of view. If noone else agrees, well, that's the way it is. I'm not going to draw up a placard and sit on the side of the road like a crybaby. I'm going to get up tomorrow and carry on with my life, because thats what I have learned is for the best, for my own good, and everyone else's.
His reaction actually is productive though because if you watched the video, you can see how he said that most reactions he get are actually positive, surprisingly enough.

Also, I can see why you think this way. Maybe it bothers you that people like us are supporting him when you got placed behind bars. I notice this with people and even myself too sometimes. It's like people who show 'tough love' or show that they don't care about the other person's problems do so because when they were experiencing the same distress, no one helped them. So they think 'why should someone help them?' Only PART of it is about getting tougher and being better. The other part that maybe you are in denial of is that because no one came to your aid, he doesn't deserve it either. Not only that, but you are also subconsciously telling yourself to toughen up and man up too when you say these things to someone else.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it took me a while to realize this too, and it was only confirmed once my father told me it as well: women will destroy themselves in the process of bringing others down, and will bring others down with them if they realize that they are being destroyed. This rule applies even if it was their own fault for destroying themselves. I asked my dad why my sister was like that and he said "All women are. They're all like that. You think mom isn't like that too?" I thought about it and realized it was true. And I asked if most guys were like that too because I wasn't sure and he shook his head. I saw that it actually bothered him lol.....

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you are apparently assuming the complete opposite....?

I'd be interested to know out of all the divorced members here, who thinks they were completely blameless in the demise of their marriages. Or at very least have the level of self awareness to identify how they would have behaved differently.

I'm NOT, repeat again, NOT playing the blame game. I'm talking about how to behave as a man. Sure women can be b!tches. I know that as well as anyone. I haven't denied that anywhere. I'm talking about taking ownership of the self, owning up to life, not allowing all the eggs to hatch in one basket, which ironically is the message that Placard Boy is trying to get across, albeit in a very emotional way.
Family court does not:

Care whether you take ownership of yourself
Care how responsible you are
Care if you provided well for your family(that actually works against you)
Care how alpha you are
Care that your wife was the town *****

It does care about 3 things:

Standard of living
Your Ex's "needs"
Your ability to pay

If you think that it's not possible for a stand up, responsible, good father and good husband to get azz raped in divorce court, you are totally misinformed. And also a little arrogant to think it could never happen to you.

-Augustus-

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The below information is from a post I made here a few years ago. I was then and always have been a "responsible, valuable, desirable individual." (to use your words).

"Just by nature of being married, you are placing yourself under the rules regarding marriage in your state. You cannot legally get away from this woman without permission of the state. Think about that for a moment and internalize the reality of that.

Now, imagine that she's pissed off and bitter (a woman being pissed off and bitter? never happens...). And she decides to challenge everything, to drag out the divorce as long as possible, and on top of that, to make false allegations against you (as my ex did). What type of allegations you may ask?

The worst one my ex made was "misappropriation of marital funds". Which in layman's terms means this: She said I took $100,000 of marital assets and used them for something that was not in support of the marriage. There was absolutely no evidence of this (because I didn't do it) but I still had to engage my lawyer about this (understand that every phone call and email with your lawyer costs money. My lawyer charged $250 an hour) so I could defend myself. One of the ways to defend yourself against this is to produce documentation that shows where the money went. One way to do that is to hire a "forensic accountant" to do the work. I don't have any idea how much that costs, but I would imagine it's huge bucks. So, with the guidance of my lawyer (again, the clock is ticking. $$$). I produced the paperwork myself to save money. And trust me, this was hours and hours of pain and grief. The judge ruled that I didn't do it, but it cost me thousands of dollars and hour and hours of agony to defend myself against it.

Here's another potential instance that I don't know if a prenup covers: My ex intentionally unemployed herself during the later years of the marriage so she could potentially get more alimony. So, guys, how do you prove that your ex has intentionally unemployed herself? You have to consult with your lawyer (again, $$$). Then You have to hire an employment specialist (again, $$$) to interview your ex and give her a battery of tests. That employment specialist then produces documentation that's used as evidence at Trial (yes, I had to pay to have the employment specialist at trial. again, $$$) to help prove that your ex is capable of earning a certain level of salary. This is known as "Imputed income". The judge ruled that my ex was capable of making 30K a year.

These two instances are only a part of what I endured during the divorce process.

So, how many of you even knew about this and knew that a pissed off ex could do this to you? I had never heard of "misappropriation of marital funds" or "imputed income". How many other weapons of mass destruction are available to a pissed off ex? See, the thing is, You don't even know, you have no idea... And understand, the system has these weapons of mass destruction built in to support this type of reckless, destructive behavior from a woman.

Imagine a scenario like this: You are caught in the steel gears of a massive, brutal money making machine that your ex (who now hates your guts) controls the lever of. She can pull the lever back and forth as many times as she wants and it just keeps grinding you up... That's what it feels like guys."

"I'm very unlikely ever to be divorced..." For your sake, I hope your powers of seeing the future are 100% accurate.

-Augustus-

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
His reaction actually is productive though because if you watched the video, you can see how he said that most reactions he get are actually positive, surprisingly enough.

Also, I can see why you think this way. Maybe it bothers you that people like us are supporting him when you got placed behind bars. I notice this with people and even myself too sometimes. It's like people who show 'tough love' or show that they don't care about the other person's problems do so because when they were experiencing the same distress, no one helped them. So they think 'why should someone help them?' Only PART of it is about getting tougher and being better. The other part that maybe you are in denial of is that because no one came to your aid, he doesn't deserve it either. Not only that, but you are also subconsciously telling yourself to toughen up and man up too when you say these things to someone else.
You are WAY too wise to be 17 - 18!!

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Nobody is perfect, there's no way to behave 100% "perfectly", there's no way to never make a mistake within a relationship. That's just not going to happen, so for you to now put this ridiculous requirement on a guy in order to somehow JUSTIFY his wife divorcing him and raping him in the a.ss raw with a 12 inch Family Court dildo....is behind insane.

I'm NOT, repeat again, NOT playing the blame game.
Dude are you reading what you are posting? You ARE playing the blame game. Your stance is that the dude caused the divorce raping because he wasn't Alpha enough, didn't hold the Frame enough, and wasn't MAN enough. That has been your stance, which is to blame the situation on the guy.

I'm talking about how to behave as a man.
And you weren't a fly on the wall in their house to know that he wasn't behaving like a MAN. But regardless, even if he was behaving like the biggest BYTCH on the planet, NOTHING justifies being fvcked raw in the Family Court!

I'm talking about taking ownership of the self, owning up to life, not allowing all the eggs to hatch in one basket, which ironically is the message that Placard Boy is trying to get across, albeit in a very emotional way.
The message to take from this is to NOT get married. The laws are fvcked and society no longer shames a woman for being unmarried/single mother. Marriage is an outdated institution that doesn't even mean what it's supposed to mean (which based on the bible, a man and woman coming together to form 1 union) because if it did, gay people shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the Marriage contract.

The shyt is a BIG BUSINESS that is designed today to pay off those involved directly or indirectly with the Family Court bullshyt.

You can have "happy" relationships with women outside of the marriage contract and if a bytch is pressuring you to either get married or she's breaking up, LET HER BREAK UP.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:D I go away for a week and the forum goes full MGTOW.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
:D I go away for a week and the forum goes full MGTOW.
Lol I hear you, but I'm not even sure if this discussion is a full-fledged MGTOW discussion.

You have guys running around in their mother's basement, who never kissed a girl, saying they are a MGTOW. Then you have guys (like the one in this video), who have been screwed over by women legally, and are trying to EDUCATE men on the reality of today's market.

But of course, you'll have guys come on here that will say anybody who "discusses the market" is just a negative, bitter, fool. Because you know, apparently, we all live in a fvcking vacuum where LIFE is solely the result of our own individual/personal choices and the surrounding market forces have absolutely no influence over how our lives end up. Nope. It's all our personal choices and how "positive" we think.

Fvcking bullshyt.