Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Divorced guy tells all in blog post...

RalphaWreck

Don Juan
Reaction score
I ran across this on Facebook yesterday. I suggested to him that maybe it wasnt such a good idea and that the "open book" thing will decrease his odds greatly. He was nice about my suggestion but in essence told me to fvck off...

I actually felt a bit sick after reading it. The ladies that commented on the post wished him luck.

"https://m.facebook.com/thesocialidi...41828.342991819420666/366817610371420/?type=3

After getting divorced (all be it amicable and without drama) 2 years ago come July, and taking some time to reorient and steady myself in this new single life I'm ready to start exploring my options in the dating world. Yet unlike over 10 years ago the last time I was in the dating world (before FB, Snap Chat, Skype, Instagram, Whatsapp, Tinder etc...) and I was in a lot better place financially, much more open to idea of marriage and had a lot more patience and understanding when it came to the process and games of romancing or courting a lady.

So here I am now 48 years old single again and w/o any children of my own; still wanting to find someone to enjoy the fulness of the world and all it has to offer, but also want to find someone who's at that point they're willing to have a child with me. To entirely honest I figured 2017 will be that year of meeting and evaluating potential mates; as I continue to build a business Pink Sand Renovations & Construction Bahamas ( https://m.facebook.com/pinksandrandc ) and relaunch my strategic consulting firm in the US www.infiniteblackgroup.com after a 2 year hiatus to get my personal house in order.

I think any suitors and I can dispense with the pretense and misrepresentation of intentions and be upfront with what we want from each other; after all we aren't giddy teenagers or starcrossed 20 somethings looking for happily ever after fairytale endings. As an intensely private and introverted person I'm not having to make a big public spectacle of every time I step out with a woman on a get to know you outing.

There will be some ground rules and expectations from them and myself laid out from the onset. First off I'm definitely looking for someone in their reproductive prime (IVF and reproductive struggles have emotionally and financially drained me in the past), but mature enough to understand life has its ups and downs, triumphs and failures as well as starts, setbacks and rebirths. If you never had a serious health issue, tragic loss of someone close to you or love, business fail or career setback that's great for you, but you probably still have a Pollyannic perspective of life that's too unrealistic for me.

Secondly I'm going to be entirely honest unlike when I got married a decade ago I don't have a condo on Paradise Island, 6 figures in the bank savings account nor do I have 3 successful businesses I own interest in or run. The great recession, poor choices trying to please someone who didn't understand the entrepreneurial process and a failed marriage that sapped me emotionally evaporated all of that. I'm in rebuilding mode and can't finance your lifestyle and my rebirth from the ashes too.

Thirdly I'm a deep think and intellectual snob who enjoys smart independent women, but I am also somewhat superficial and am only attracted to inwardly confident and outward beautiful women who take care of themselves. I also have no type, but am in to a clean natural beauty not the overdone fake everything. So yes I don't do the weaves, eyelashes, nails, implants etc.... If it ain't naturally yours that can be enhanced by makeup, excercise and styling it for me.

Fourthly, I am not into investing anymore time into organized religiosity that condemns and judges other nonbelievers different than their faith's, and any formal traditional intolerant religious structures parading around self-righteously as morally superior. Yes, I was raised in an Anglican/Protestant Christian tradition and have come to adopted a African version thereof Christianity by enlarge, but in moreso have in recent years expanded my understanding of all types pf spirituality and seek now only the essence of God (whether that be a omnipotent deity who writes down his/her rigid rules in a book or the spirit of kindness and love that flows through everything and all of us). I'm not sorry and make no apologies if that offends anyone selling their respective one way to God, and spewing disguised hate, prejudice, discrimination and/or denigrating anyone else's beliefs, religion or lack thereof.

Lastly, I'm hoping to find a fun loving companion, life long friend, business collaborator, global exploration/travel partner, intimate open minded lover and potential co-parent to a child or children. Someone who doesn't necessarily need a defined traditional relationship that has to lead to a suffocating rigid social and legal union dictated to by a piece of paper that's really just a business contract.

Right about now if your still reading I know you're saying "what the hell you bringing to the table?". Well my normal retort is height, good looks and I'm great in bed, but seriously I'm not the average woman's cup of tea and more of an acquired taste. I can bring plenty stimulating conversation on a wide spectrum of topics, exceptionally loving, gentle and caring personality, intense loyalty and monogamy (I pride myself on never having been unfaithful to any girlfriend nor my wife of 8 years; I strictly believe in dating one woman at a time even if that time doesn't last long), hardworking, innovative and focused serial entrepreneur, great sense of humor (all be it quirky and irreverent at times), a very good memory (almost photographic/eidetic although not perfect), very adept around the female body in providing sensual and sexual stimulus (has to be experienced to understand); yet sexually responsible (i.e. haven't slept around recklessly and still not interested in that kind of lifestyle) and fun loving quiet introvert hopeless romantic thoughtful mature man who takes things seriously all be it not too serious.

What I'm ultimately looking for is some advice, referrals or recommendations from.my friends, family and wise strangers who've been through it before or something akin to reentering the dating pool after divorce...