Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Divorce... A warning to men

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jordan Peterson is a refreshing voice in a militant left wing city.
It's a excellent pushback on the left. One much needed and way over due I would have to say. Wouldn't you?

However it's weird that you quote him so much on this site considering he advocates for monogamy, thinks marriage has value and thinks it's crazy for men to want to stay single.
The left is quite notorious for mistaking him out of context and or misquotung him.

Let's start over. Again, the quote he actually said and source please.

Yes. He suggests marriage is ideal. He is obviously trad. Married. He is a clinical psychologist and prof with tenure at the uni of T.O. meaning, he can say and (virtually) anything without risk of being fired. He is as Naseem Taleb calls 'antifragile.' if you or I did the same we would be fired indefinitely.

In before nonsense on how he can be fired. Yes if he went full retard racist... Sure but, tenure is to help allow for a broad range of ideas.

As for marriage, as trad, it's no kidding marriage is pushed by Peterson.

Let's ask, is cratered SMV (sexual market value) attractive? Is an absurd amount of time pissed away chasing careers, plummeting SMV, and then, not working as baby fever kicks off attractive?

Peterson speaks of aiming for the highest good. Would there be more or less single moms if married? If a woman swore away her SMV to her husband the way a man is expected to swear away his resources and sexual access but, in 2018, this is a falsehood. It's cratered SMV and children out of wedlock. It's bastard children from different men and beta cuck male provider incumbent if allocating resources.

Is Peterson right? You tell me.

Women push for the redistribution of wealth. How well would incels do with pushing for the redistribution of sexual access? How about married men pushing for automatic sexual access?

Not well. No kidding Peterson pushes the message because less single mother victimhood is a good thing. It doesn't take a genius to figure out how.

The constructive criticism I have of Peterson is that, similar to Joe Rogan, neither comprehend an alternative circumstance, that being 'low born.'

I mean to say, the wives of Peterson and Rogan CANNOT DO ANY BETTER. If they could, they would learn the wrath of female hypergamy. Colin Firth got cucked by his wife not long ago.

It's not shocking why a liberal piece of **** pedaling leftist jargon is pawned by his own stupidity.

Peterson is correct but, he even mentions in a biblical series that, he failed to save a man from the state following a nasty divorce.

Simply, do not indulge.

When asked irl, I troll in saying, 'one day. When I meet the right girl.'

I then go get Baes (note, pleural not singula). Balls deep or #nextset!

I think he actually called it suboptimal. Kind of the opposite of what your views appear to be around relationships.
He's triple digit high end IQ.

The pursuit is as Socrates said, 'know thy self.'

I am on my path in life. I am seeking self knowledge. I am exploring consciousness. The beaten path is pretty bleak after dmt.

People want simple truths.

But a piece of over priced highly expensive rare medal. Place on woman's finger regardless of cratered or plummeted smv, no matter how high kill count is, regardless of how fat, and how much children she has. Spend money on ridiculous biz venture called marriage. Involve the state in your ltr. Swear away half your current and future earnings. And the best part, SWEAR AWAY SEXUAL ACCESS.

Or maybe you're referencing a different Peterson? If so my bad.
Not doing it right kuz.

In the words of Bruce Lee, 'expose yourself to various conditions and learn.'

At no point did he say be another carbon copy.

Most guys suck because they lack a single original thought. Free thinking goes a long way.

Following red pill, pickup or anything blindly is no different than following the beaten path.

Common sense is not too common these days.

Don't quit your day job.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm out n' about in my job every day and I see things. What I'm seeing of late for men married over 47, 50 etc is a severe chain being latched on to his wife. It's so obvious. He won't let her interact with me. That's fine. I don't want his older-than-me wife but I'm also seeing Men with money shaping their women Away from "the world." If these men have any sense, they'll do that (and they ain't stupid as they've amassed wealth Somehow being able to afford the $750K home). Shaping their women away, I'm seeing women in homes with a lot of acreage, socked away, away from neighbors even, no easy access.
I don't know what your point is. If married, has a bf, fiance, etc female hypergamy knows no bounds. She will pursue one way or another. Women do not care and when scorned, she uses her vagina and public opinion usually shaming as well as manipulation being the chosen weapon.

I was texted recently about 'come over. My husband is out.' this is not a one off.

A lot if women are disgusting creatures that would be stoned in the middle east.

I disregard entirely.

A

AJ84

It's a excellent pushback on the left. One much needed and way over due I would have to say. Wouldn't you?

The left is quite notorious for mistaking him out of context and or misquotung him.

Let's start over. Again, the quote he actually said and source please.

Yes. He suggests marriage is ideal. He is obviously trad. Married. He is a clinical psychologist and prof with tenure at the uni of T.O. meaning, he can say and (virtually) anything without risk of being fired. He is as Naseem Taleb calls 'antifragile.' if you or I did the same we would be fired indefinitely.

In before nonsense on how he can be fired. Yes if he went full retard racist... Sure but, tenure is to help allow for a broad range of ideas.

As for marriage, as trad, it's no kidding marriage is pushed by Peterson.

Let's ask, is cratered SMV (sexual market value) attractive? Is an absurd amount of time pissed away chasing careers, plummeting SMV, and then, not working as baby fever kicks off attractive?

Peterson speaks of aiming for the highest good. Would there be more or less single moms if married? If a woman swore away her SMV to her husband the way a man is expected to swear away his resources and sexual access but, in 2018, this is a falsehood. It's cratered SMV and children out of wedlock. It's bastard children from different men and beta cuck male provider incumbent if allocating resources.

Is Peterson right? You tell me.

Women push for the redistribution of wealth. How well would incels do with pushing for the redistribution of sexual access? How about married men pushing for automatic sexual access?

Not well. No kidding Peterson pushes the message because less single mother victimhood is a good thing. It doesn't take a genius to figure out how.

The constructive criticism I have of Peterson is that, similar to Joe Rogan, neither comprehend an alternative circumstance, that being 'low born.'

I mean to say, the wives of Peterson and Rogan CANNOT DO ANY BETTER. If they could, they would learn the wrath of female hypergamy. Colin Firth got cucked by his wife not long ago.

It's not shocking why a liberal piece of **** pedaling leftist jargon is pawned by his own stupidity.

Peterson is correct but, he even mentions in a biblical series that, he failed to save a man from the state following a nasty divorce.

Simply, do not indulge.

When asked irl, I troll in saying, 'one day. When I meet the right girl.'

I then go get Baes (note, pleural not singula). Balls deep or #nextset!

He's triple digit high end IQ.

The pursuit is as Socrates said, 'know thy self.'

I am on my path in life. I am seeking self knowledge. I am exploring consciousness. The beaten path is pretty bleak after dmt.

People want simple truths.

But a piece of over priced highly expensive rare medal. Place on woman's finger regardless of cratered or plummeted smv, no matter how high kill count is, regardless of how fat, and how much children she has. Spend money on ridiculous biz venture called marriage. Involve the state in your ltr. Swear away half your current and future earnings. And the best part, SWEAR AWAY SEXUAL ACCESS.

Not doing it right kuz.

In the words of Bruce Lee, 'expose yourself to various conditions and learn.'

At no point did he say be another carbon copy.

Most guys suck because they lack a single original thought. Free thinking goes a long way.

Following red pill, pickup or anything blindly is no different than following the beaten path.

Common sense is not too common these days.

Don't quit your day job.

There's also an interview he did where he talked about enforced monogamy and of course people when ballistic thinking he meant having the gov't assign women to men which is not what he meant. I don't have time to look for it but Google his name + monogamy. I know he did some interviews clarifying that he wasn't suggesting women be forced to marry incels, it's all online just google it.

In the video link he talks about the suboptimal choice of people staying single in the first few minutes and he's referring to both men and women.

He's an interesting guy with some good points but he's not a guru and a lot of what he says is nothing groundbreaking, it's just refreshing that someone is saying it publicly.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There's also an interview he did where he talked about enforced monogamy and of course people when ballistic thinking he meant having the gov't assign women to men which is not what he meant. I don't have time to look for it but Google his name + monogamy. I know he did some interviews clarifying that he wasn't suggesting women be forced to marry incels, it's all online just google it.
I know of that. I've read his books. Note pleural. Not singular. I've Binged through his material be it maps of meaning or personality and biblical series.

Free thinking goes a long way.

What he was saying as a traditionalist, there's more value to be had in marriage and if people are paired, it's not a monopoly.

Women are dumb to pedal the redistribution of wealth and freak the **** out about sex distribution. Both are terrible ideas but, it debunks the everything is equal crap real fast.

People especially on the left are retarded.

The vice interviewer for example. Saying, 'maybe' women shouldn't wear heels and makeup to work' isn't the same thing as, 'women shouldn't.' Again it's a power play. Attract high income Chad's. Pedal victimhood when not getting the ring.

In the video link he talks about the suboptimal choice of people staying single in the first few minutes and he's referring to both men and women.

He's an interesting guy with some good points but he's not a guru and a lot of what he says is nothing groundbreaking, it's just refreshing that someone is saying it publicly.
I don't think you comprehend what it is he is saying.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
:D
What's not been going on since the beginning of time, is the state sticking it's nose in and forcing someone at gunpoint or threat of arrest, to support someone else even after they are no longer together. And that's where the real change happened. Now, when someone knows they can leave whenever they want and you're still responsible for taking care of them, the scales have been tipped in the favor of one party and that's never a good thing for relationships.
Agreed.

However what I've see written on this thread is mostly the outcome of fear and as a result; growing into that state of emotions and letting it rule your life choices.

Don't get me wrong. I too hv an ex wife....somewhere:D

I can only speak for myself here and hopefully this helps to those that seeks answers.

To me women/marriage is as simple as hiring an assistant, I'll use simpler terms so that it's more understandable.

Me the Captain of my own ship decides to hire the 1st officer (wife), along the way she's mutinous and decided to jump ship, that's fine too, I'll could always hire another provided my ship is in tip top condition, certainly there'll be many applicant's - this would be the ideal situation?

Now here's the hard part that most of you are talking about;

What happens when the 1st officer is not only mutinous but incites the entire crew against you?

What happens when the ship's home port authorities wishes to punish the captain ?

And there's so many whatever....fvcking bad thing that could happen will happen.

Now u r the motherfvcking captain and owner of ur own fvcking ship. Those fvckers that were on ur ship were actually there under ur good graces and being ungrateful decided to mutiny.

As Owner-Captain, business and life still needs to carry on regardless. You'll still need a 1st officer and crew to keep the ship in tip top conditions plus getting to earn more money, what must you do?

If it's not obvious then u r all fvcked up beyond all repair because the way I'm reading this thread that's where many of u r headed.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:D

Agreed.

However what I've see written on this thread is mostly the outcome of fear and as a result; growing into that state of emotions and letting it rule your life choices.

Don't get me wrong. I too hv an ex wife....somewhere:D

I can only speak for myself here and hopefully this helps to those that seeks answers.

To me women/marriage is as simple as hiring an assistant, I'll use simpler terms so that it's more understandable.

Me the Captain of my own ship decides to hire the 1st officer (wife), along the way she's mutinous and decided to jump ship, that's fine too, I'll could always hire another provided my ship is in tip top condition, certainly there'll be many applicant's - this would be the ideal situation?

Now here's the hard part that most of you are talking about;

What happens when the 1st officer is not only mutinous but incites the entire crew against you?

What happens when the ship's home port authorities wishes to punish the captain ?

And there's so many whatever....fvcking bad thing that could happen will happen.

Now u r the motherfvcking captain and owner of ur own fvcking ship. Those fvckers that were on ur ship were actually there under ur good graces and being ungrateful decided to mutiny.

As Owner-Captain, business and life still needs to carry on regardless. You'll still need a 1st officer and crew to keep the ship in tip top conditions plus getting to earn more money, what must you do?

If it's not obvious then u r all fvcked up beyond all repair because the way I'm reading this thread that's where many of u r headed.
No fear, just facts; at least from what I posted. As an update, she wanted to do a trial separation and I think that may had gotten his a-s-s in gear. He had her served with papers next day. Also requested the court to grant him exclusive rights to the house since it was in his name and no money from his peach went for the upkeep. It should be interesting to see how it played out. I think he was a bit extreme. He went to the top 20 or so lawyers in NYC and Westchester so she cannot use them as her rep. I think he's pissed. I told him just end it as the attorneys are the only ones who win. Hopefully, he'll calm down and think logically. He's not telling me everything, but I think there was some cheating he found out about (he hired a PI). I wonder if he'll go after an adultery charge?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you date a quality woman with an equivalent income, she will have access to half of your resources and assets. But dont forget that you will have access to half of hers as well.

If you make six plus figures and date and impregnate a waitress because she is hot, who is the real one to blame when you lose half your assets and resources? You placed her looks and pvssy on a pedestal above your resources, but that's her fault?

Magotrox

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you make six plus figures and date and impregnate a waitress because she is hot, who is the real one to blame when you lose half your assets and resources? You placed her looks and pvssy on a pedestal above your resources, but that's her fault?
Right. Do not forget what a condom is for. Buy packages. It's cheaper.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you date a quality woman with an equivalent income, she will have access to half of your resources and assets. But dont forget that you will have access to half of hers as well.

I've yet to meet a quality woman who has more than me in terms of income/assets (not bragging, there are pluses and minuses to everything). Yea, they have a good income, but the amount of debt they carry is obscene. They are essentially worthless in a financial sense. I met some beautiful doctors and lawyers. The doctors have north of a half a million in debt, the lawyers, AT LEAST 250k in debt. I'll pass.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've yet to meet a quality woman who has more than me in terms of income/assets (not bragging, there are pluses and minuses to everything). Yea, they have a good income, but the amount of debt they carry is obscene. They are essentially worthless in a financial sense. I met some beautiful doctors and lawyers. The doctors have north of a half a million in debt, the lawyers, AT LEAST 250k in debt. I'll pass.
People always confuse... Income with Wealth!

Income = Salary, what you make in a year for said work (you might be an employee, business, salaried, dividends) etc...

Wealth = It's your quantifiable assets based on investing in Liquid Assets or not so Liquid (real estate, frozen investments).

As a Wealth Manager... I work to make people rich.

Being Rich is not a matter of income, it's a matter of being WEALTHY.

RUG is right... I know so many people in the 300k + income with 0 wealth or assets... they spend it ALL.

I liked an article that was published by a Private Bank... Their Client makes 1.5 millions a year through his lawyer income... his wealth/assets 1 millions... he's 65 years old.

Question: Can he retires ? Answer: NOPE!.

At 65 years old with a lifestyle of 1.5 millions a year... until he's 90 years old... Retirement life being 25 years.... To keep the same lifestyle he would need in assets/wealth: 21 millions $ at 5% returns..

He should be saving around 200 000$ a year for 30 years to make it happens.

If you want to live with 75 000$ a year from 65 to 90... you need 1.1 millions.

Advice: If you want to win a ''divorce'' case in terms of ''splitting assets''... boost your debt before divorce lol