Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Divorce... A warning to men

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^I do not dispute this.

I however find your ideas suited to female audiences and you'll get cheered by them, it will resonate well with what they already think is the root cause.

On a side note;

Any man would do well to read up the DJ Bible, some truths there that needs to be forced feed into the brain to make any kind of impression.
You can't have men in the households with the current cultural landscape. It has nothing to do females cheering my opinion. I don't want to have men stay in the household to be cucked, I mean men leading. You can't lead when you're not held to any responsibility. So guys running around, knocking women up, not taking care of their kids, that's bullcrap. Women being able to literally steal half of a man's assets, that's bullcrap. With those two things in place, nothing is going to change. This is making partnerships, cohabitation a thing of the past and if things are going to stay that way? Perhaps we're all better off not cohabitating. But this is destroying society, western society in particular. It is what is weakening us to have all of these other cultures come in and force their ideology on us.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMHO, that's why Jordan Peterson has rises to fame. His message resonates among men. He's the embodiment of a sage or a modern day Gandalf or morpheus.

Another thing that hits close to home with respect to make role models is the lack of fathers. Women can't close their legs these days running through Chad's, cratering smv, and they got nothing but society pedaling to her victimhood as well as the welfare state and extracted male resources once the dogs of the state are unleashed on a man.

There's virtually nothing that guarantees good behavior. What we're seeing is female nature. Society pandering to her sociopath. It encourages bad behavior, actions, and poor lifestyle choices that don't deserve being rewarded with marriage nor children. Marriage being her attention ***** celebration when smv has cratered and children being her salvation for meaning thereafter as well as a bargaining chip to skiing down cawk mountain cucking her husband.

History was written by the winners. Not the losers. The same pedaling of female victimhood doesn't account for the eons of men on the front lines of war. This isn't taken into account. I watched dragons den or shark tank. Women were ranting about the poor wives of soldiers. Not the men fighting a war. It's pity party of women. This mentality of perpetrator and victim bleeds into other areas of life.

99% of what is out there is Netflix and chill. Not upgrade to giving away your resources to squander.

Women ruined marriage. There's no way you can bend it. Men are suppose to take responsibility for the female chameleon. I took a woman out a few years ago. She went 180 after the pickup. Radical feminist, SJW, victimhood, and I immediately left but not before making out and then immediately losing her digits.

No. No it did not.

Women are power less outside running to daddy government.

Men are pathetic and complacent. They sat around as their children were taken away. They allowed a government education to demonize their lives and fell behind women academically the past fifty years. There are virtually ZERO MALE BIOLOGICAL RIGHTS. this is evident by soerm jacking or in separation. Women can. Just bark orders without fail.

The recent incel murder spree followed a girl beta male shaming. Men are snapping. It's psychological warfare. I've seen it in the workplace, dating or in society.

Women can do no wrong. Perpetrator and victim. Proud single mom. Another words, ***** who couldn't close her legs and trashed her children's life. Dead beat dad by default.

Men do nothing. They sit back and take it. Push back by Stefan Molyneux and few others but, next to nothing. Good women don't care to make changes.

Why any men fall in line to this absurdity standard of being is beyond me.

There is no swinging back.

Women have shown their true colors. Female hypergamy is hardwired and encoded into her genes.

It doesn't matter if you marry her or give her children. Society has weaponized women. She eats up Chad's proteins and pedals victim once smv has plummeted or cratered.

This is what 99% of men are marrying and staking half their worth on.

It's not swinging back. It is time men evolved.

'don't need a man?'

No. Men don't need you.

It's as simple as value and if she offers nothing to you, you next her.

New girls are turning 18 everyday. To quote McGoat, I want to take this time to apologize TO ABSOLUTELY NOBODY!
Your Jordan Peterson advocates no sex before marriage ;)

PS: I love Jordan Peterson and he's damn right on being manly and political correctness

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't have men in the households with the current cultural landscape. It has nothing to do females cheering my opinion. I don't want to have men stay in the household to be cucked, I mean men leading. You can't lead when you're not held to any responsibility. So guys running around, knocking women up, not taking care of their kids, that's bullcrap. Women being able to literally steal half of a man's assets, that's bullcrap. With those two things in place, nothing is going to change. This is making partnerships, cohabitation a thing of the past and if things are going to stay that way? Perhaps we're all better off not cohabitating. But this is destroying society, western society in particular. It is what is weakening us to have all of these other cultures come in and force their ideology on us.
It's why Peterson was talking about monogamy and marriage as a higher good. I agree but I am switched off from what it has become. That being, skiing down cawk mountain, running through Chad's, and only once smv has plummeted or cratered entirely, it is then time for beta make cuck.

This herein lies red pill rage. Freak outs like that incel outbursts and murder spree. This is a very reality that 1. Men don't want to believe 2. Cannot accept do thru deny deny deny or 3. Reluctantly accept it but freak the **** out (ie mini van gta=!).

It's not 'guys' knocking up women. It's that 1% being Chad's. It's a lack of self ownership, responsibility or better put, plausible deniability, and victimhood.

The notion you subscribe to is the same one women do with 'dead beat dad' when in reality, she cannot keep her legs closed nor get the ring. It's the same motion that clings to, 'where are all the good men have gone!?'

They saw that new girls are turning 18 everyday. They saw you hit the wall. They had moved on or found better viable options. Beta male shaming will not work on a free thinking man.

The fallout from the royal wedding is that, more cratered smv pushing forty will expect their turn despite ***** like kill count.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's why Peterson was talking about monogamy and marriage as a higher good. I agree but I am switched off from what it has become. That being, skiing down cawk mountain, running through Chad's, and only once smv has plummeted or cratered entirely, it is then time for beta make cuck.

This herein lies red pill rage. Freak outs like that incel outbursts and murder spree. This is a very reality that 1. Men don't want to believe 2. Cannot accept do thru deny deny deny or 3. Reluctantly accept it but freak the **** out (ie mini van gta=!).

It's not 'guys' knocking up women. It's that 1% being Chad's. It's a lack of self ownership, responsibility or better put, plausible deniability, and victimhood.

The notion you subscribe to is the same one women do with 'dead beat dad' when in reality, she cannot keep her legs closed nor get the ring. It's the same motion that clings to, 'where are all the good men have gone!?'

They saw that new girls are turning 18 everyday. They saw you hit the wall. They had moved on or found better viable options. Beta male shaming will not work on a free thinking man.

The fallout from the royal wedding is that, more cratered smv pushing forty will expect their turn despite ***** like kill count.
Couldn't agree more. And what's more, the royal wedding was a farce. So they expect everyone to honestly believe that in all of the British women that the prince dated, a mid 30s, divorced women not of his own race was his best option? I mean, c'mon, we may have all been born at night but it wasn't last night. This smells of setup. This is to indoctrinate the culture of britain to further accept the invaders from other lands and races, plain and simple. Shame on the prince, shame on the british people and shame on the government there for supporting cultural and racial suicide.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more. And what's more, the royal wedding was a farce. So they expect everyone to honestly believe that in all of the British women that the prince dated, a mid 30s, divorced women not of his own race was his best option? I mean, c'mon, we may have all been born at night but it wasn't last night. This smells of setup. This is to indoctrinate the culture of britain to further accept the invaders from other lands and races, plain and simple. Shame on the prince, shame on the british people and shame on the government there for supporting cultural and racial suicide.
Not sure about the emphasis on race.

She's a attractive woman but a booty call, side piece, and a Netflix and chill when top form smv is on short supply. It's a backup plan the way women back up on orbiters and beta male cuck providers.

Again, screaming misogyny by feminists, SJWs, and crazy cat lady IS NOT A ARGUMENT!

You're off the mark.

Race is not relevant. What is relevant is your attempt to shame a man who is in a position to be cucked. He is the victim here with everything to lose nothing to be gained and nobody there who will talk sense into him.

It's a amplifier of female hypergamy, entitlement, and delusion.

It's funny how 25+ in China is deemed 'left over women,' whereas, in First world countries, men swear away half their current and future earnings as well as sex on a whim for cratered smv nearing or already in early stages of metapause.

#cucks

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure about the emphasis on race.

She's a attractive woman but a booty call, side piece, and a Netflix and chill when top form smv is on short supply. It's a backup plan the way women back up on orbiters and beta male cuck providers.

Again, screaming misogyny by feminists, SJWs, and crazy cat lady IS NOT A ARGUMENT!

You're off the mark.

Race is not relevant. What is relevant is your attempt to shame a man who is in a position to be cucked. He is the victim here with everything to lose nothing to be gained and nobody there who will talk sense into him.

It's a amplifier of female hypergamy, entitlement, and delusion.

It's funny how 25+ in China is deemed 'left over women,' whereas, in First world countries, men swear away half their current and future earnings as well as sex on a whim for cratered smv nearing or already in early stages of metapause.

#cucks
Every single race needs to continue to be represented on this planet. It would truly be a shame if any of them ceased to exist. So this attempt on the part of the west, mostly white cultures, to commit cultural suicide is ludicrous. My point is, Britain has numerous other races that are being forced onto many of the people there. They don't want it, don't support it and then the monarchy, in it's infinite wisdom, decides to promote this attitude of "inclusiveness" and decides to have one of their princes, you know, the one that will most likely never sniff the throne, marry someone completely out of the blue that would seem to be out of his wheelhouse, if you look at most of his past girlfriends. So yes, this smells of setup all the way. And yes, him crying at his wedding and acting more like the female is all meant to program the people that certain behaviors are favorable.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every single race needs to continue to be represented on this planet. It would truly be a shame if any of them ceased to exist.
It's evolution. Mate, this is retarded.

So this attempt on the part of the west, mostly white cultures, to commit cultural suicide is ludicrous. My point is, Britain has numerous other races that are being forced onto many of the people there. They don't want it, don't support it and then the monarchy, in it's infinite wisdom, decides to promote this attitude of "inclusiveness" and decides to have one of their princes, you know, the one that will most likely never sniff the throne, marry someone completely out of the blue that would seem to be out of his wheelhouse, if you look at most of his past girlfriends.
There's something to be said here. The UK esp England went full retard. Immigration is one thing but, they sold out their country and people. They forgot their roots and what the past generations sacrificed.

It's not racist. It's a matter of fact. There should be inclusion. I've got blood from everywhere. The thing with immigration is, the best aren't coming. It's usually the worst.

There's a link online, 1200 women. Sexually assaulted by migrants and even under age girls raped in Germany a few years back. It's fucjed.

If that **** came here I would Negan these cawk suckers to death with my Louie ville slugger.

so, yes, this smells of setup all the way. And yes, him crying at his wedding and acting more like the female is all meant to program the people that certain behaviors are favorable.
I am not following.

Imagine, you're mom is a ***** who cucked your father. Dies in a horrible accident. Father is checked out. He's surrounded and bombarded by the female biological strategy on steroids.

It's only exacerbated to the umth degree due to the spotlight.

He is fodder. Sure he should be a free thinker. We all should but, there's a certain level of red pill awareness that you lack on royalty. He's truly a victim lol

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's evolution. Mate, this is retarded.

There's something to be said here. The UK esp England went full retard. Immigration is one thing but, they sold out their country and people. They forgot their roots and what the past generations sacrificed.

It's not racist. It's a matter of fact. There should be inclusion. I've got blood from everywhere. The thing with immigration is, the best aren't coming. It's usually the worst.

There's a link online, 1200 women. Sexually assaulted by migrants and even under age girls raped in Germany a few years back. It's fucjed.

If that **** came here I would Negan these cawk suckers to death with my Louie ville slugger.

I am not following.

Imagine, you're mom is a ***** who cucked your father. Dies in a horrible accident. Father is checked out. He's surrounded and bombarded by the female biological strategy on steroids.

It's only exacerbated to the umth degree due to the spotlight.

He is fodder. Sure he should be a free thinker. We all should but, there's a certain level of red pill awareness that you lack on royalty. He's truly a victim lol
Committing cultural and racial suicide is not retarded to bring up "mate." Why is it, please explain, that when something of a negative nature happens to any other race, it needs to be handled, dealt with and the perpetrators punished and silenced? Yet, when it happens to whites, no one gives a crap. Believe me, in a 100 years, there will be way more black people. There will be way more latinos, asians, you name it. There will be way less white people. Do you realize that within 50-60 years, white canadians will only make up 20% of the population there? That's insane. That should never be allowed to happen. Emmigration? yes. Forced takeover of a society and culture brought on by smarmy, over entitled elites who think they will dictate to you the direction your society takes? no, not going to support that. So going back to my point, the prince's marrying that over the hill black girl smells of a setup, like trying to program a populace that this is the in-thing, the cool thing, that everyone is doing it and you should too. There's a reason why mohamad is the 2nd most popular name in the UK now. Do you really think that the majority of Brits wish to be islamasized? Since you used the word mate, I'm guessing you're somewhere in Europe, maybe even Britain, so good God man, wake up, don't worry about the Queen and save your society!!!!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Committing cultural and racial suicide is not retarded to bring up "mate." Why is it, please explain, that when something of a negative nature happens to any other race, it needs to be handled, dealt with and the perpetrators punished and silenced? Yet, when it happens to whites, no one gives a crap. Believe me, in a 100 years, there will be way more black people. There will be way more latinos, asians, you name it. There will be way less white people. Do you realize that within 50-60 years, white canadians will only make up 20% of the population there? That's insane. That should never be allowed to happen. Emmigration? yes. Forced takeover of a society and culture brought on by smarmy, over entitled elites who think they will dictate to you the direction your society takes? no, not going to support that. So going back to my point, the prince's marrying that over the hill black girl smells of a setup, like trying to program a populace that this is the in-thing, the cool thing, that everyone is doing it and you should too. There's a reason why mohamad is the 2nd most popular name in the UK now. Do you really think that the majority of Brits wish to be islamasized? Since you used the word mate, I'm guessing you're somewhere in Europe, maybe even Britain, so good God man, wake up, don't worry about the Queen and save your society!!!!
Cucks tho. Nah. I left for America ages ago. I cannot save it. Ireland is doing it right in preserving their culture the way England has failed.

I appreciate tradionalism but, I think similar to RooshV, you will struggle with Bae.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody watch westworld?

Women go from Dolores to Wyatt real fast during divorce. Inherently, no power outside fantasy that being girl power, mob mentality, SJW, and feminism backed up by the dogs of the state.

Dolores reprogramming of her bf and even then, she resents him. It's the same when a man changes for a girl.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lucky bastard.... I'm unhappily married 20+ years and can't get out without committing economic suicide. Tell your friend to ditch the *****...

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lucky bastard.... I'm unhappily married 20+ years and can't get out without committing economic suicide. Tell your friend to ditch the *****...
My condolences. Most have been there (who were married). Some wake up before too much is invested. Just for a stormy day, you should build a cash cushion for yourself. As Aaron Clarey says, 300 ounces of silver. Just buy a coin a week. You can get them for 18 bucks. Just store them somewhere, even if she sees them, she'll never know the value. Granted, it's only about 5500, but, you need to start some where. Best part (for you), it's untraceable.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You can't lead when you're not held to any responsibility. So guys running around, knocking women up, not taking care of their kids, that's bullcrap.
Running around and knocking women up is men's primary biological duty. It has been so since the beginning of time.

Catching and manipulating men into staying on is women's primary biological duty. It has been so since the beginning of time.

Men in general would do well to "think" with their d1cks instead of their brains with ideas of love, that one special woman, their soul mate, love of their life..

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Lead a double life. Save small amounts of money every week 1st, it gets easier as time passes.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Define DJing!

Much of what gets posted here is cucky at best. It is not early side of twenties or hell, even mud side. It's pushing forty. It's cratered smv. It's plummeted and it's baby rabies. And cucks still think they're pimp.

A woman on the early stages of metapause isn't hawt.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My condolences. Most have been there (who were married). Some wake up before too much is invested. Just for a stormy day, you should build a cash cushion for yourself. As Aaron Clarey says, 300 ounces of silver. Just buy a coin a week. You can get them for 18 bucks. Just store them somewhere, even if she sees them, she'll never know the value. Granted, it's only about 5500, but, you need to start some where. Best part (for you), it's untraceable.
If it's found, he is liable.

Despite coming up and out of the nuclear family, parents married almost forty years and still going strong, I know that the times changed. What marriage was and what it is now do not coincide. Furthermore, a friend of my fathers made a million dollar business, multi million dollar home down by the beaches, and lost it all in a nasty divorce. She unleashed the dogs of the state, drained the business, has him evicted from his own home, and living destitute.

It is ridiculous how women continue to sell this con. They are out shaking their ass, jumping off the ****, and cratering smv. It's when playboy stop calling and the attention ***** cannot get her dopamine fix that, it's time to get serious now. How ****ing convenient?

I sound like a broken record with pushing the importance of SMV. Why? Her biggest and greatest asset is top form Smv. If she is not exchanging that asset during her best years, she's Netflix and chill material not play house when the milks gone bad.

Part of the problem is that complacency men facilitate once acquiring a woman. It's as though he can do nothing now when female hypergamy is never at rest. Women are constantly weighing up her options or lack thereof. The lack thereof is called love. It's an illusion. She's a beast. We're all beasts like Elliot hulse was saying but, man forgets that with her stretchy pants or her tight outfit.

Rest assured, if not for declining smv, fertility, and the wall, women wouldn't ever change. The reality being, her strategy evolved to acquire resources once she can no longer compete. And yet, cucks continue to chase after women who have gone off the cliff.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Running around and knocking women up is men's primary biological duty. It has been so since the beginning of time.

Catching and manipulating men into staying on is women's primary biological duty. It has been so since the beginning of time.

Men in general would do well to "think" with their d1cks instead of their brains with ideas of love, that one special woman, their soul mate, love of their life..
What's not been going on since the beginning of time, is the state sticking it's nose in and forcing someone at gunpoint or threat of arrest, to support someone else even after they are no longer together. And that's where the real change happened. Now, when someone knows they can leave whenever they want and you're still responsible for taking care of them, the scales have been tipped in the favor of one party and that's never a good thing for relationships.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's found, he is liable.

Despite coming up and out of the nuclear family, parents married almost forty years and still going strong, I know that the times changed. What marriage was and what it is now do not coincide. Furthermore, a friend of my fathers made a million dollar business, multi million dollar home down by the beaches, and lost it all in a nasty divorce. She unleashed the dogs of the state, drained the business, has him evicted from his own home, and living destitute.

It is ridiculous how women continue to sell this con. They are out shaking their ass, jumping off the ****, and cratering smv. It's when playboy stop calling and the attention ***** cannot get her dopamine fix that, it's time to get serious now. How ****ing convenient?

I sound like a broken record with pushing the importance of SMV. Why? Her biggest and greatest asset is top form Smv. If she is not exchanging that asset during her best years, she's Netflix and chill material not play house when the milks gone bad.

Part of the problem is that complacency men facilitate once acquiring a woman. It's as though he can do nothing now when female hypergamy is never at rest. Women are constantly weighing up her options or lack thereof. The lack thereof is called love. It's an illusion. She's a beast. We're all beasts like Elliot hulse was saying but, man forgets that with her stretchy pants or her tight outfit.

Rest assured, if not for declining smv, fertility, and the wall, women wouldn't ever change. The reality being, her strategy evolved to acquire resources once she can no longer compete. And yet, cucks continue to chase after women who have gone off the cliff.
No doubt. However, if he has a family member open up a bank security box, he can store it there. Possibly, in the attic or somewhere. Marriage is no longer safe nor sacred. However, if you are already married, you must make some hard decisions and plan for the future. Rest assured she is/has. You then need to hit her (divorce papers, not violence) hard and fast. Amazing how they turn after a marriage contract is signed. When I filled out my financial disclosure form, assets less than 10k plus retirement. She claimed I was lying. Everything was transferred into an irrevocable trust two years prior to marriage. I have no idea what's in there nor the value. Showed the trust documents, but not the assets listed and the little wifey and her prick of a lawyer were floored. Checkmate.