Dismissed

Turncoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
U know that show on MTV, "Dismissed", the reality show where two girls or two guys try the win the heart of one guy or one girl?

Well, i was watching what could be deemed a classic episode that blew my mind away as to how in the hell the final outcome happened.

Two guys were trying to win the heart of one hot chick. The first guy has a killer body, good face, took her on an action date at the beach where they wake-boarded, majored kino, made out with her under and in the water, and was confident and cool.

The second guy was average looking, took her to a boring restaurant, then took her to an african dance show, initiated average kino, didn't even come close to making out, was constatnly shot down by the other guy, lost at arm westeling with him, and told her she was beautiful and that the other guy was a player who slept with woman weekly (they're buddies) while he would take good care of her.

The first guy did alot right. The second guy i won't even mention. Yet the chick picks the second guy, claimng the other guy was "too ****y". Typical "nice guy vs. jerk" scenario.

How in the hell did that happen? The other guy shoulda been picked, but she chooses a loser.

I know this is T.V, and we shouldn't trust everything we see on it, but i dunno, this seemed too ironic.

Is that show staged???????? hehe, i'm kidding, but seriously, it was too hard to believe.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Turncoat
U know that show on MTV, "Dismissed", the reality show where two girls or two guys try the win the heart of one guy or one girl?

Well, i was watching what could be deemed a classic episode that blew my mind away as to how in the hell the final outcome happened.

Two guys were trying to win the heart of one hot chick. The first guy has a killer body, good face, took her on an action date at the beach where they wake-boarded, majored kino, made out with her under and in the water, and was confident and cool.

The second guy was average looking, took her to a boring restaurant, then took her to an african dance show, initiated average kino, didn't even come close to making out, was constatnly shot down by the other guy, lost at arm westeling with him, and told her she was beautiful and that the other guy was a player who slept with woman weekly (they're buddies) while he would take good care of her.

The first guy did alot right. The second guy i won't even mention. Yet the chick picks the second guy, claimng the other guy was "too ****y". Typical "nice guy vs. jerk" scenario.

How in the hell did that happen? The other guy shoulda been picked, but she chooses a loser.

I know this is T.V, and we shouldn't trust everything we see on it, but i dunno, this seemed too ironic.

Is that show staged???????? hehe, i'm kidding, but seriously, it was too hard to believe.

It happened because it was on TV. The girl would have obviously taken the other guy in real life, but since people were watching, she had to keep up the female myth that they want nice guys.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do u mean how did this happen ? Every girl has their own 'type'. Not all girls like the player. Some girls do like the nice guy u know. Nice guys do get girls, not many, but it happens. Maybe she was looking for a long-term relationship and she knew that the 'player' is not right for that. C'mon guys, if u act too smooth, girls will spot that right away. They can tell the players from the long-term material.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every girl has their own 'type'. Not all girls like the player.
Exactly. Dating isnt an exact science. The ****y jock won't always get the girl. Especially if she is looking for a serious relationship, because while those kinds of guys maybe fun to hang with and screw girls know they are cheaters or get bored easily (or "next" girls too quickly) so they are afraid of getting close and thus hurt by them.