Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Disciplinary

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boss called me in this morning told me she had been noticing I hadn’t been clocking out for lunch

Our time management system deducts 30mins automatically but if you want longer then you are supposed to clock out, I usually take between 45 & 50 mins and rarely bother to clock the extra 15-20 mins because to be perfectly honest I never thought anyone would notice

Im fairly new here and have been able to claim a basic level of ignorance claiming I thought it deducted an hour automatically , I do like my boss and she (did) like me

She’s said that this sort of thing is usually a disciplinary but as I am new she will give me the benefit of the doubt and let me off with a warning but I can tell she isn’t happy

I do feel quite bad because she is a easy going fair boss and I guess I was taking advantage

I don’t know now whether to just leave it there or own up apologise and try to clear the air ?

i should add Im on a temporary contract and I have a feeling I will need her goodwill in the not to distant future

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't apologize. Don't admit fault. Claim ignorance and that you will do better next time. No need to paint your self into a corner and remove all doubt that you knew what you were doing.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, do what others say, don't mention it again. Don't bust your ass though. You just got a taste of craftily applied stick. Male managers are taught to do that to guilt you into going above and beyond and not pressing your workplace rights. Women don't need to be trained to do that, the stick comes naturally for them.