Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did you notice how weird are tinder chicks

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Im getting a lot of matches daily (im not bragging, just work on your profile pic) but most of them wont even reply, or will reply then stop immedietely.

im not saying anything extraordinary to them, just jokes and not typical "hey" so i guess my game is right !

in the end its annoying because you have to write first but it doesnt matter what will you write it wont help. why they matched with me then?

ps
that also applies to underaverage girls

by majority of them i mean 90% of my matches are flaky ghosty or ignoring

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
im not saying anything extraordinary to them, just jokes and not typical "hey" so i guess my game is right !

in the end its annoying because you have to write first but it doesnt matter what will you write it wont help. why they matched with me then?
Ego
See how desperate you are
See what you are about

A lot of the time these girls have boyfriends. They just want to test the market. Just because they are on Tinder doesn't mean they have to respond.

Maybe you should say something extraordinary to them...

Billtx49

Reaction score
but most of them wont even reply, or will reply then stop immedietely. why they matched with me then?
by majority of them i mean 90% of my matches are flaky ghosty or ignoring
Attention. Boosts their self esteem without even having to leave home to get it. The reality of today's online world.

Last edited:

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Ego
See how desperate you are
See what you are about

A lot of the time these girls have boyfriends. They just want to test the market. Just because they are on Tinder doesn't mean they have to respond.

Maybe you should say something extraordinary to them...
im not desperate. wanting to bang is natural not desperate

Attention. Boosts their self esteem without even having to leave home to get it. The reality of today's online world.
I see. is there any workaround for that?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I messaged some chick on POF, she was a fat hispanic chick, I simply said "nice azz" (She was fat and a hb3) woke up and found her reply saying I'm very ugly lol. Have the confidence of a fat ugly chick my friend

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's ironic is that I have the exact same issue with OLD, and I am female.

I'll respond to a "hey" because I get that it's simply a feeler email. My response is usually "hey, how are you? :)'

At this point I am hoping for a typical exchange/back and forth conversation where questions are asked, answered, and new ones are posed by BOTH people.

My one biggest gripe about OLD is that the men seem to want to talk about themselves, period. They tell me all about them and never ask anything about me. I am left to either continue asking all about them, which leaves me feeling as if they aren't really interested in me, or I have to just start taking about myself without them asking, which feels shallow and egotistical.

I am the female, and I am looking for a man who leads. I dislike being the one leading the conversation. If they tell me all about them, and don't ask me any questions, I usually repky with a "that's cool :)" and hope they realize that they are not actually trying to engage me, and reply with questions.

I guess what I am saying is, be sure to answer her questions, elaborate/ chat about things you have in common, and, if you want to keep chatting, always close with a question.

If you close with a question, and she doesn't reply, it's a no go.

Never put any stock into OLD. OLD can tend to be the ideal festering pot of/for people with disorders (and catfish). Just use it, but don't ever judge yourself on the interaction or responses you get there.

IMO if the chatting is good, in the 3rd (maybe 2nd) reply, ask for the number.

This is just my opinion

Last edited:

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

I'll respond to a "hey" because I get that it's simply a feeler email. My response is usually "hey, how are you? :)'

At this point I am hoping for a typical exchange/back and forth conversation where questions are asked, answered, and new ones are posed by BOTH people.

My one biggest gripe about OLD is that the men seem to want to talk about themselves, period. They tell me all about them and never ask anything about me. I am left to either continue asking all about them, which leaves me feeling as if they aren't really interested in me, or I have to just start taking about myself without them asking, which feels shallow and egotistical.

I am not the female, and I am looking for a man who leads. I dislike being the one leading the conversation. If they tell me all about them, and don't ask me any questions, I usually repky with a "that's cool :)" and hope they realize that they are not actually trying to engage me, and reply with questions.

I guess what I am saying is, be sure to answer her questions, elaborate/ chat about things you have in common, and, if you want to keep chatting, always close with a question.

dont worry about chat basics (both verbal and text). i really have no problem texting or chatting (leading a funny convo) in two languages LOL

however i didnt expect to hear that from a female :) maybe they think by replying with something like "oh, cool" you arent enjoying the conversation and ignoring them partially.

if you paste your pics here then we can collaborate little bit more and tell if look is the issue or not! hehe

Billtx49

Reaction score
I see. is there any workaround for that?
After initial Hi, and I see we matched statement, engage her emotional side leaving her with an open ended question like, How do you feel about OLD?
Then see if she responds or not. If she does, continuing comments and questions should be about what she thinks or feels mixed into the convo banter…
Asking a woman how she feels about certain things is a powerful tool of seduction.

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont worry about chat basics (both verbal and text). i really have no problem texting or chatting (leading a funny convo) in two languages LOL

however i didnt expect to hear that from a female :) maybe they think by replying with something like "oh, cool" you arent enjoying the conversation and ignoring them partially.

if you paste your pics here then we can collaborate little bit more and tell if look is the issue or not! hehe
That's actually a really good point about my reply. So what do I do then? I have a man who is telling e all about himself but isn't asking me any questions. What do I say to keep the convo going?

And, jfyi, if I respond "that's great! So what do you want to know about me?" I always get the reply of "what do you want to tell me?" Another open ended question that doesn't require him to think much.

Lol, as far as my picture, someone on here may have it because it was distributed without my consent. I will say that I'm most likely too old for you, I also have kids, and @bigneil gave me an HB 7 rating.

I'm not posting here for a man either. That was never my goal. Plus It seems most of you want a submissive female. I'm looking for a partner. A partner in crime, a partner in fun, and just a like minded guy.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I am the female, and I am looking for a man who leads. I dislike being the one leading the conversation. If they tell me all about them, and don't ask me any questions, I usually repky with a "that's cool :)" and hope they realize that they are not actually trying to engage me, and reply with questions.

If you close with a question, and she doesn't reply, it's a no go.

Never put any stock into OLD. OLD can tend to be the ideal festering pot of/for people with disorders (and catfish). Just use it, but don't ever judge yourself on the interaction or responses you get there.

This is just my opinion
Bit big headed on my part here but I am a tubby guy who's never been considered much in the looks department. I have used OLD for a good while and gone through all the ups and downs and I seem to do very well considering, I do better on OLD than I've done in real life.

I can completely endorse what you are saying. I'm a salesperson, a high level one these days, but the basics are the same. You find out what the "customer" wants and tailor you patter to suit them. You need hooks, you do absolutely nothing in pitching stuff to people you know nothing about.

Another thing I will add is that sites like tinder, POF etc are TERRIBLE unless you have great pictures. Match for me has been great, anthing where you pay. I am never winning on looks, but if your game and patter are good, there are good women on these sites who will talk to you - if you have good social skills.

rivernorth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus It seems most of you want a submissive female. I'm looking for a partner. A partner in crime, a partner in fun, and just a like minded guy.
sonya rhodes has a good dating chart with individuals scored on both alpha and beta qualities. she's a therapist, so her quiz is based on real attitudes that she sees in her work.... your partner in crime ideal reminds me of the mid alpha/mid beta perspective.... that's #5

1. high alpha/high beta
2. high alpha/mid beta
3. high alpha/low beta

4. mid alpha/high beta
5. mid alpha/mid beta
6. mid alpha/low beta

7. low alpha/high beta
8. low alpha/mid beta
9. low alpha/low beta

#5 profile: you are a hybrid of mid alpha and mid beta. you are easygoing, and with your good relationship skills, you can create an equal, compatible relationship with someone like yourself (#5: mid alpha/mid beta) since both of you tend to shy away from confrontation, this safe, secure partnership would have only a low degree of conflict.
I apologize if that doesn't resonate with you, but your comment reminded me of that text. usually, rhodes recommends that high alphas (male or female) do match with high betas because the energy can be synergistic. quiz is from the book "alpha woman meets her match."

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sonya rhodes has a good dating chart with individuals scored on both alpha and beta qualities. she's a therapist, so her quiz is based on real attitudes that she sees in her work.... your partner in crime ideal reminds me of the mid alpha/mid beta perspective.... that's #5

1. high alpha/high beta
2. high alpha/mid beta
3. high alpha/low beta

4. mid alpha/high beta
5. mid alpha/mid beta
6. mid alpha/low beta

7. low alpha/high beta
8. low alpha/mid beta
9. low alpha/low beta

I apologize if that doesn't resonate with you, but your comment reminded me of that text. usually, rhodes recommends that high alphas (male or female) do match with high betas because the energy can be synergistic. quiz is from the book "alpha woman meets her match."
Its called balance in a couple.

People supporting each other strength in a couple and weaknesses.

They have to be mutually understanding with the same goal but approach differently

In a complimentary way

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@sazac I wouldn't worry too much about the over dominant fake Alphas here. Everyone seems to be more extreme in their online persona. Most of the senior guys here and I'm talking in age not posts have at some point talked about ltr skills being different from dating skills. So I think once the boys have grown up a bit the dial is set at complementary rather than submissive. Women are only submissive if their needs are being met anyway in other words that overall they believe they r getting a good deal

rivernorth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its called balance in a couple.

People supporting each other strength in a couple and weaknesses.

They have to be mutually understanding with the same goal but approach differently

In a complimentary way
that makes sense. thank you.