Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I Crash & Burn?

CanuckinSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been conversing a bit with a woman I met on-line. My first contact was C&F and she responded very well in her e-mail (lots of LOL).

Tried a little more C&F in the next e-mail, and gave her my e-mail and phone # (didn't ask for hers). Received a response (which was friendly) saying she was too tired to talk more (she sent it at 3 am) but if I wanted to chat with her I could contact her. "******* at someplace where it's warm, if you get my drift".

The quotation is her comment, verbatim. I ASSUME 'someplace warm' would be Hotmail.com. Why would she give me her e-mail address in a bloody code? Testing my intelligence? She obviously seems to be playing it pretty cool... I really don't want to fVck this up, she's a very HB.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you post your e-mail on an online forum, like here, webcrawlers pick it up and put it on spam lists.

Even "private" messages on match.com are surely scanned by match for email addys to be harvested and sold to the highest bidder, the lowest bidder, and every other bidder.

Welcome to the internet.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You meet her on some dating site or Myspace or something?