Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dextrose: When to use? Before, during, after?

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was finally able to find some dextrose in my area, it was much cheaper than i expected ($1.99 for 400g).

Anyways, i was wondering when is the best time to use this. Before, during, or after? How much of it should i use?

Thanks

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dextrose - always post workout...

if you're bulking, then anytime you drink a shake. (about 25-30g)

if you're cutting - then limit it to immediately postworkout

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just kind of depends what your FUEL sources are before a workout. If your taking creatine with Dextrose, then before a workout. Best thing to do is take your creatine, then while in the gym SIP your dextrose drink (flavored with kool-aid) every 15 or so minutes.

Then yes, always take it after a workout to replenish your glycogen stores.

If I am not on creatine, I use FAT as my source of fuel before a wrkout. Gulp my canola oil and hit the gym.

Big N

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just kind of depends what your FUEL sources are before a workout. If your taking creatine with Dextrose, then before a workout. Best thing to do is take your creatine, then while in the gym SIP your dextrose drink (flavored with kool-aid) every 15 or so minutes.
Always do this, even if you arent taking creatine. Use dextrose pre, during, and post.