Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Destruction of a Very Close Friend

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read all the posts here. My recommendations:

1- Yes, if it were my wife, I WOULD beat the **** out of the guy for personal satisfaction. Maybe it's in my Wisconsin-DNA, but when people crossed us in the old days of the North Woods, they got a Badger Beatdown. Let the p*ussy run to the cops and explain that one.

2- I would help my beta friend move as many of his assets as he could. Maybe write you a personal check and or dump some money in the Caymans or Switzerland so she cannot get at it in the event of a divorce. Get her name off of any or all accounts tied to both of them so she cannot claim any ownership.

3- Create an evidence file of her alleged cheating. Emotional affairs count. This will generally carry some weight in a court of law.

4- Set up a free initial consultation with a divorce lawyer that specializes in protecting men. Try Cordell and Cordell http://cordellcordell.com.

5- If he is going to divorce her, maybe even take a leave of absence from his job so he temporarily has no income. He can just say he "lost his job" for court records when they try to determine alimony/maintenance payments. Now, his assets are buried, she's removed from any mission-critical accounts, he has no income, and he has proof or purported infidelity. This may save him $$ down the road.

6- Take this guy through a Red Pill or SS course of action. Show him this site and other good sites. Have him watch some relevant Corey Wayne videos. Sometimes, with some people, the light bulb does go on despite years of beta behavior.

Good luck to your friend.

Dash

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already know the answer to this, but I need to air it out somewhere and SS is the only possible place that I can, which is also a big part of the problem.

It's about one of my best friends. 43yo, married for 17 x years, 1 x daughter age 12.

A couple years ago he suspected his wife was cheating. He came to me, crying might I add, wondering what to do. Private Investigator LL went to work and we made our way into her phone. We found no evidence she had cheated, but indisputable evidence that, in just a few days, was going to spend the night with a male coworker.
He should have waited and let them hook up, caught them at the scene of the incident.

He had a breakdown. Confronted her. Didn't get physical thank God. I worked through it with him. In the end, she gave him all of her sob stories and he forgave her. He told he that I was his main support system when they were having these and other problems.
Does he hold her accountable?

She told him that she doesn't like him hanging out with Logicallefty because "Logicallefty is just a bitter and jaded man and its not good for you (friend) to be hanging around him". So since then, 2015, I have seen him maybe 3 times. Used to be we hung out 1-2 times every single week.
Your a great friend for helping your guy out. Maybe he should step out a bit, it will be good for his ego.

Now I see him post all of this mushy crap on FB about her. How much he loves her. bla bla bla. I just get sick. I would put 3/4 of my net worth on the table that it's only a matter of time before I get the call that she has cheated and/or is divorcing him.
Explain to him that SHE needs to be the one chasing him not the other way around.

This is the guy that I would say, if I had to choose, was my true life long best friend. Known each other since 7th grade. I just can't stand to watch the inevitable go down. I have very tactfully tried to bring it up and he immediately changes the subject to how great his wife is and how happy they are.
Yes, it IS going to go down unless he does a "180" on some of the ways he was doing things before. There have been men in his same position who increased their masculine presense and attractiveness. But if a female wants to cheat you can be the most alpha in the world, she'll cheat on you for that even..

This is one of those times where I wish I didn't know as much as I did, and didn't know any better.
Guide your friend in the way to manage females like his. He's dealing with a h0e. There are things he can do in his power to enable an outcome more to his liking. First of all while she's looking around outside he needs to withdraw much of his attention.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think going after the guy that your girl is cheating with is absurd... It clearly is all on the woman who is in the commitment. That's who is the whvore and who you should be angry and take revenge on if you see fit. I really have no issue doing a married chick, if she's willing I'm drilling

logicallefty

Reaction score
I really appreciate everybody's input here. A couple of you have asked if he hold her accountable. He told me that "his guard is up" and he now realizes that she COULD cheat. However, he always follows that up with "I really don't think she will. I think we are past this". Major denial. I might have a better gage on what's currently going on if I hung out with him more, and was around her. But like I said before, he and I barely hang anymore. And I can't stand her and she knows it, and she can't stand me and I know it. So I have no opportunities to get a read on her and how she treats him. But judging from his FB posts worshiping the TP she wipes her cooter with, I get the feeling that she runs the relationship and he is in a completely submissive role. There is nothing I can do, I realize this. I posted because I needed to vent it somewhere.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
judging from his FB posts worshiping the TP she wipes her cooter with, I get the feeling that she runs the relationship and he is in a completely submissive role
I've noticed this too with FB. A-lot of people in relationships who post similar stuff on facebook are trying to mask the real problems in the relationship (lack of passion, infidelity, resentment, etc.)

It's so interesting to me how people will go out of their own way to shove their FAKE lives down your throat. Ever notice how people who are truly content and at peace with their lives have no desire to do this?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always said this. Going after him is, in a way, not holding her accountable or something. She's the won who
betrayed you. She can control herself. Idk how good of a dj he is, that shouldn't matter because at the end of the day women make their own choices.
Exactly

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She and his dad won the Little Lotto once, like $100,000 or something like that. My buddy was 18-19 at the time and asked for a few thousand bucks to go to a community college. The step mom wouldn't allow him to have a penny.
I don't know why I just now noticed this in this thread but that is unbelievable. Hard to believe that people so cruel exist among us.