Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

[Dec 9-10] 2nd Annual Dallas Lair (Almost) Free Workshop

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
[I hope that it's ok to post this, if not I apologize and the moderators should feel free to delete.]

Anyways, I'm not going to put out the entire page long deal. Bottomline, Prophet and I held the 1st Annual Dallas Lair (Almost) Free Workshop last year where we charged only club cover ($20) for a full 4 hour lecture with 4 hour field work with VIP action. It's gone down in Texas lore as some 30 to 40 PUAs bringing and isolating more girls than guys in our PUA VIP area.

Legendary.

This year we're doing something different. The main reasons because it was so insane on both the logisitical level for us two to handle as well as being financially draining. So we're offering a paid VIP Workshop and an (almost) free General Admissions Lecture. It's also a great opportunity to network as not only are people all over Texas coming, but all around the country.

Full details here...
http://theasianplayboy.blogspot.com/2006/10/dec-9-10-announcement-2nd-annual.html

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
someone actually pays you to teach them how to pick up females from dallas? :crackup:

just when i thought i had read it all on here....this pops up.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian Playboy has barely any skills, all he does is canned stuff in field.

Buyer Beware.

H:down:

If you want real instruction go to a big company like RSD or MM