Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with emotion and reaction

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with what you are saying, but don't forget the girls in Grandpa's day didn't have the options they have today. Too many options helps drive the issues these girls have. Men had the upper hand in most aspects of life. Also, society had unwritten rules that these girls were expected to abide by or they were labeled wh0res. Today its ok to be a wh0re. Its ok to get knocked up and be a single mommy. You give them too many choices/options and women fail and become miserable every time. That's why they all want men that are confident leader types. Back in the day a chump who didn't have these traits could have an easier time because he didn't have to deal with women that had options. Those relationships lasted forever because Grandma didn't work, didn't have her own money, she couldn't vote, many didn't even drive their own car. Society had men as the prize, not the women. It was the womans duty to please the man. Not so today.

All women have these issues today, it just varies to different degrees. The healthier ones don't tolerate the games as long either. But I've still been burnt by healthy ones trying to act right. I prefer to come out on top no matter what game we are playing.
I get what you are saying. You are saying that these traits were always there just hiding under the surface due to patriarchy. Yeh thats true bruh.

Last edited:

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get what you are saying. You are saying that these traits were always there just hiding under the surface due to patriarchy. Yeh thats true bruh.
It's called hypergamy. It's always been there. At first, women needed men for protection from animals. Then they need protection against warlords and foreign conquerors. Now, they need protection from themselves. Yet, the men are starting to turn away. The juice is becoming not worth the squeeze.

Young_Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Dash Riprock I appreciate it mate. I know it is a learning process but it's just so frustrating when this happens for like the 3rd time. Depression kicks in hard and I start to question my self worth, even though I know that they're the troubled ones.

And what bugs me even more is that they usually find someone else fairly soon after and then commit to them. Someone, that I can guarantee they were tuning as a back up at the same time they were entertaining me. I'm starting to have a very pessimistic perspective of women and I don't like it, and I don't want to turn into one of these women-hating/womanizing men that take their frustration out in their sex lives and end up being old and alone trying to act like they're happy being single in their late 30's and 40's whilst everyone else is married with children and building a life as a family.

The girls that throw themselves at me simply turn me off. They usually have no social lives and poor social skills, are clingy af and have this fairytale mentality of what a relationship should be like.

It is literally the hardest thing to find a down to earth girl who shares the same beliefs as me, is fun to be with/talk with, is chill and doesn't play stupid ****ing mind games. I just can't fathom.. 25 and ready to throw in the towel

Young_Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
I deleted her off all social media and I've got a potential date planned with another 9/10 next week. Not going to sit around and be sad about some dud girl who couldn't give a **** about me.

Onto the next and I'll be applying a lot of feedback from this thread.

Appreciate it

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see many women are at their core pleaser types.
It's got nothing to do with that IMO. It's immature behavior. People, both men and women, need to toughen up a bit.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Dash Riprock I don't want to turn into one of these women-hating/womanizing men that take their frustration out in their sex lives and end up being old and alone trying to act like they're happy being single in their late 30's and 40's whilst everyone else is married with children and building a life as a family.
How do you know single guys in their 30s and 40s aren't overall happier than married guys of the same age? Is being married and having a family the ultimate measure of success and happiness?

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get you. I used to think like you too. Be their friend and that will surely prove you are worth access to her orifices. Nope, doesn't work. Being nice to them. Nope, doesn't work. Sending them flowers to work and home. Nope, doesn't work. You know what does work? Building mystery and treating them like you'd take them or leave them. You don't care. It makes no sense and completely against what I would like, but it works. Rarely, does treating a woman with niceness, respect and/or admiration ever works (including LTRs and marriage). You need to always be aloof and show you care very little about you and her. Why? Keeps her guessing? Why is this guy paying me little attention. Ahh, she'll think you're playing the game rules. No call in 2 days, 3 days, a week, etc. No prob. You switch that up. If you call a week from Monday, next time, call on Tuesday, then Sunday, then Wednesday, etc. NEVER, and I MEAN NEVER call or text out of the blue. You are too busy to talk or text. Let her think you are building an empire (if you run your own business), bettering your education (if you are in college), screwing other b!tches (jealousy from her to you). You need to treat them like children (in terms of relationships/sex/etc.). It sucks, and again, it goes against what and how I was brought up, but that's what works. When she calls, answer sometimes, then, out of the blue, let it go to VM. Shows you are putting her at a lower priority in your life. They want to be a high priority, but when you put them there, no puzzy and they lose interest.

First dates, if you want to fvck her, cool, make sure it's known. Direct eye contact, happy convos, and always go for the kiss. Even if it is a quick peck on the lips, it's something. If she turns her head, try again. If you end up on her cheek, then she has little interest and throw away her number. I have one of these women in my rotation. Attractive, professional, and seems interested. Calls all the time and texts. I sometimes take her call, but only for a few minutes (15 mins. max), I never call her unless to setup a date. She texts, I text back 40 + mins. later. Why? Shows you are living your life and YOU come first. We went out for a intro, she initially moved her face to her cheek, but then rearranged to give a quick lips to lips kiss. I assumed low interest, so I didn't pursue. She texted she had a nice time and looked forward in seeing me again. Texted me again the next day, and over the course of the text convo, she asked me to do something over the weekend. I then turned it into a Saturday night date. She initially said she doesn't know if she could make it, so I said, no biggie, next weekend then. Amazingly, she changed her plans. We'll see what happens. Point being, whatever your heart says to do, do the opposite. In love and sex, there is sexism. Women are attracted to mystery and people who go after what they want. The more you pursue, the less she's interested. If you act like you don't give a fvck, she will be more interested in you (if she already has medium to high interest).

The biggest favor you can do for yourself is get that book from Corey Wayne. How to be a 3% man. Today's women are children and are not like your parents or older. Marriages and relationships lasted then. Now, due to their own doing, most are only good for one thing; and I learned this the hard way. Do not invest more than what she's investing in you.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get you. I used to think like you too. Be their friend and that will surely prove you are worth access to her orifices. Nope, doesn't work. Being nice to them. Nope, doesn't work. Sending them flowers to work and home. Nope, doesn't work. You know what does work? Building mystery and treating them like you'd take them or leave them. You don't care. It makes no sense and completely against what I would like, but it works. Rarely, does treating a woman with niceness, respect and/or admiration ever works (including LTRs and marriage). You need to always be aloof and show you care very little about you and her. Why? Keeps her guessing? Why is this guy paying me little attention. Ahh, she'll think you're playing the game rules. No call in 2 days, 3 days, a week, etc. No prob. You switch that up. If you call a week from Monday, next time, call on Tuesday, then Sunday, then Wednesday, etc. NEVER, and I MEAN NEVER call or text out of the blue. You are too busy to talk or text. Let her think you are building an empire (if you run your own business), bettering your education (if you are in college), screwing other b!tches (jealousy from her to you). You need to treat them like children (in terms of relationships/sex/etc.). It sucks, and again, it goes against what and how I was brought up, but that's what works. When she calls, answer sometimes, then, out of the blue, let it go to VM. Shows you are putting her at a lower priority in your life. They want to be a high priority, but when you put them there, no puzzy and they lose interest.

First dates, if you want to fvck her, cool, make sure it's known. Direct eye contact, happy convos, and always go for the kiss. Even if it is a quick peck on the lips, it's something. If she turns her head, try again. If you end up on her cheek, then she has little interest and throw away her number. I have one of these women in my rotation. Attractive, professional, and seems interested. Calls all the time and texts. I sometimes take her call, but only for a few minutes (15 mins. max), I never call her unless to setup a date. She texts, I text back 40 + mins. later. Why? Shows you are living your life and YOU come first. We went out for a intro, she initially moved her face to her cheek, but then rearranged to give a quick lips to lips kiss. I assumed low interest, so I didn't pursue. She texted she had a nice time and looked forward in seeing me again. Texted me again the next day, and over the course of the text convo, she asked me to do something over the weekend. I then turned it into a Saturday night date. She initially said she doesn't know if she could make it, so I said, no biggie, next weekend then. Amazingly, she changed her plans. We'll see what happens. Point being, whatever your heart says to do, do the opposite. In love and sex, there is sexism. Women are attracted to mystery and people who go after what they want. The more you pursue, the less she's interested. If you act like you don't give a fvck, she will be more interested in you (if she already has medium to high interest).

The biggest favor you can do for yourself is get that book from Corey Wayne. How to be a 3% man. Today's women are children and are not like your parents or older. Marriages and relationships lasted then. Now, due to their own doing, most are only good for one thing; and I learned this the hard way. Do not invest more than what she's investing in you.
lol, all of that is so damn true. I really wish it didn't have to be that way. I don't enjoy treating girls that way but I know it is highly effective.

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If this chick is pulling away and playing games because she has commitment issues just walk bro.

There's nothing to figure out, you did nothing wrong, and there's nothing to say to turn things around. If she hits you back up in a month or year or decade later then that's great.

Best thing for you in every situation is to always maintain 2 things: self respect and dignity.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, all of that is so damn true. I really wish it didn't have to be that way. I don't enjoy treating girls that way but I know it is highly effective.
Yea, I do not like it either, but that is what they like. Back in the day, I'd call every two days or so, then they went poof. Now, once a week or two and just reply to their texts or messages. Cut the convo short and just move on to the next one. I'd prefer one young woman, but that's not possible. They're all playing us, so we just play them. It sucks. Just remember two things. One, always wear a condom. Two, never eat her out (no protection). Also, stay off tinder and POF unless you want to catch something. It's like an STD f*ck fest there. Match is going that way too. Basically, women are turning back to their primal nature and they just don't care until it's time for an offspring. Then, they settle down. Well, until it's time to divorce and ***** it up again.

Disgusting.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to really internalize the universality of the game when it comes to hot women. If you are replaceable to her then you are in the process of being replaced.

Now, while they are doing this they will give you every indication you are NOT in fact irreplaceable. Ive had quite a few women text me all day, fvck me, profess love etc but it's was just to get validation. Even when I was the main guy in their life I was just a temporary validation source to them while they looked for other men. In fact, it happened just the other day to me, again. She doesn't know I know.
In order to protect myself I used to cheat on them. I would always have a couple girls in my phone ( less hot ones of course) on standby. It lessened the blow when they inevitably replaced me. This is depressing that we have to resort to this dysfunctional nonsense. These women don't know that by exhibiting this behavior, they are excluding themselves from ever being in a happy marriage. I bet the girls that did this to you are still single as **** to this day.

Nowadays I protect myself by trying to get my business off the ground. When you are struggling just to survive, it makes all the other stuff they do seem not as important. The only way to protect ourselves is by making them second or third on the list of importance. The problem with that is in order to marry a chick and raise a family with her, she needs to be first on that list. Damn the social engineers did a good job ****ing up the family lol.

Glassguy

Reaction score
So I've found a recurring pattern with women I start getting feelings for. I'm pretty selective when it comes to taking a girl seriously and considering commitment, not just with looks but how well we connect and whether there are red flags that I pick up on or not.

This past month, I've been speaking with this girl (she's 21, I'm 25) and we've been getting on great. So great, to the point that for over a week, we were facetiming for hours into the early morning. I could tell she was growing feelings for me and I was for her as well, although I was a lot more reserved about it.

Daily, she would joke around telling me to admit I had feelings for her etc and it seemed like she really wanted me to come clean and just tell her, but I held out until she amitted it on her own first.

The last time we spoke was last thursday night, I didn't hear a word from her in 4 days. She didn't bother to even send me a snap or reply to the couple I sent to her. So Monday night I asked if everything was ok, and she gave me the typical "busy" bull**** excuse and I just told her that I know she's ghosting me and I want to know why..

She said she's scared of commitment and freaked out when she realised she did have feelings for me, and I basically told her that ghosting me and pressuring me to admit I have feelings only to cut me off is messed up. She didn't reply.. I've been NC since then, until tonight, she took a screenshot of our chat in snapchat, so I replied "?" and she ignored again..

I'm really ****ing pissed about this and I don't know whether that's even the right way for me to feel about it or if I should act on that anger or not. I'm so close to deleting her off everything social media, but I feel like that's such an easy let off for her.

I'm just fed up with this **** happening, girls leading me on and then dropping me without a moments notice like I'm disposable. I want to know how I can prevent this in the future and what my next move should be and why.. Because right now I just want to bury her, but at the same time I feel like that will make me look needy af
Let me point out a few things:

1.) You havent slept with her yet. I read all of your other posts on this topic and you never once said you were having sex with her.
2.) A month in and you have severely over invested in this chick. Why? See #1. No sex. You've only been talking. You dont even make it clear if you have even went out with her, had ANY physical contact with her, etc. Only facetime.
3.) Daddy issues, slight mental issues......blah blah blah. Red flag after red flag.
4.) She obviously stopped texting you for a reason. The proper response would have been no response, but you somehow felt the need to call her out on it and demand an explanation? Really? Why does she owe you any explanation? She isnt fvcking you, its only been a month, and it appears that it has all been done on video chat. What am I missing here?

Step back and ask yourself what you would tell one of your close friends who told you the exact story on a girl he was seeing (or talking to). Would you tell him that this girl is a catch and to pursue her? I hope not. You would tell him to go find other girls who were interested without the trauma and baggage.

Never.....I repeat....Never call a girl out and demand an explanation. Removing attention and mirroring her behavior and investing less than her is the best medicine.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
facetiming for hours into the early morning. I could tell she was growing feelings for me and I was for her as well, although I was a lot more reserved about it.
look at your last few words bro I was reserved...... then look at your first 3 words "FACETIME FOR HOURS"

women dont think like us, infact they dont even think like you think youd think

Attention to a woman is like Sex, youve given it to her by the bucket load,
Shes also confirmed youve got no other women (in her head anyway), due to the time youve given her, the pursuing etc etc

Women love to wonder it gives them competition anxiety, youve given her nothing to wonder about

I know how crazy it seems mate, its counter intuitive

when she messages, shes just checking your still there for her nothing else cause youve gone quiet,

shell vanish again as soon as you confirm with a question back

the real reason your pissed off is because youve spent(WASTED) so much time believing a relationship was forming,

3-5 texts MAX!!
5 minute phone call MAX

DJ BIBLE, and BOOK of POOK 15 times read, rinse repeat

Practice on 5's, cashiers etc etc etc so that when this next one comes along your ready

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything has been summed really well. I think this is a great time for you to reflect on your approach with woman.

The "nice" guy frame approach rarely if ever produces results. It doesn't matter if she's a librarian or future pop singer, it's always SEX FIRST and let them worry about the relationship part. Have sex with her at least 10-15 times, THEN ask yourself if you like her. She screened you out, you like her and you haven't even fücked or her seen her naked!?! Be a challenge AND you have to produced tingles, ASAP.

You could end up doing this with the next broad AND she could still end up dropping you? Flings happen man, or get guess what. You might not even like her.

Don't beat yourself up man, we all fail before we are successful.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the case of the dog nut, there was no way I was going to potentially insult his love of his doggies and puppies by telling him the whole dog thing has utterly killed any attraction for him...rather I let him know I was going to pursue things with someone else...and that man is in fact the man I am currently dating still today...but after I let him know I was going to see what developed with someone else I just went NC on dog dude and that was that. No harm, no foul, no insult to his passion about dogs and a reasonable explanation why I wasn't into him (I was more into somebody else.)
LOL.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what's really funny? That dude is a multimillionaire who drives a high end Mercedes, and is prominent on various boards and civic organizations in a top 10 metropolitan area here in US. He also was a division 1 collegiate athlete & is good looking. He's taken me out to a couple of events (I met him through friends), $300 dinner (once - I wouldn't go again)...and lives in a million dollar home (that has a birthing room for his dogs.)

He actually breeds a rare breed as a side business and makes over 100K per year just on that. Has a full time vet tech who all but lives at his house.

So the puppy & dog thing is legit...but he needs a special dog lover chick to be as devoted to that endeavor as he is. His vet tech, who is half his age at 24, has a huge crush on him. When we were at dinner I told him he ought to date the vet tech. She loves the dogs, has a crush on him, and is devoted. His response? No way. I'm not attracted to her at all.

I hope he finds a good gal, I really do. He really wanted to date me...but I can't do an entire indoor breeding facility in home...even if it's a multimillion dollar home.

He needs a chick who can get into that passion with him. Not for me. I have children for that...he doesn't. His dogs are his children.

NEXT!!!

Makeo

Reaction score
Man, I know I'm new here and everything, but I have the Don Juan bible fresh on my mind.

Are you looking for a LTR? You sound a lot like me. I have a lot of trouble not falling for women. I would try seriously hard to forget about her and/or let her come to you while you go and look for more plates to spin. That's what I would do.

Young_Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do prefer LTR, I have no interest in sleeping around with random girls anymore. I don't need validation from achieving a girl opening her legs, it gets old and they're all the same at the end of the day.

I've been on a date since then with an IG model and went cold on her after, she wants me to chase but I'm too far past that ****.

I'm over her but it still annoys me when I think about it. Going full monk mode now, deleted all OLD profiles and I'm not approaching any women. This generation of social media females are worth less than dirt. Even dirt has a purpose, but these girls don't.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've found a recurring pattern with women I start getting feelings for. I'm pretty selective when it comes to taking a girl seriously and considering commitment, not just with looks but how well we connect and whether there are red flags that I pick up on or not.

This past month, I've been speaking with this girl (she's 21, I'm 25) and we've been getting on great. So great, to the point that for over a week, we were facetiming for hours into the early morning. I could tell she was growing feelings for me and I was for her as well, although I was a lot more reserved about it.

Daily, she would joke around telling me to admit I had feelings for her etc and it seemed like she really wanted me to come clean and just tell her, but I held out until she amitted it on her own first.

The last time we spoke was last thursday night, I didn't hear a word from her in 4 days. She didn't bother to even send me a snap or reply to the couple I sent to her. So Monday night I asked if everything was ok, and she gave me the typical "busy" bull**** excuse and I just told her that I know she's ghosting me and I want to know why..

She said she's scared of commitment and freaked out when she realised she did have feelings for me, and I basically told her that ghosting me and pressuring me to admit I have feelings only to cut me off is messed up. She didn't reply.. I've been NC since then, until tonight, she took a screenshot of our chat in snapchat, so I replied "?" and she ignored again..

I'm really ****ing pissed about this and I don't know whether that's even the right way for me to feel about it or if I should act on that anger or not. I'm so close to deleting her off everything social media, but I feel like that's such an easy let off for her.

I'm just fed up with this **** happening, girls leading me on and then dropping me without a moments notice like I'm disposable. I want to know how I can prevent this in the future and what my next move should be and why.. Because right now I just want to bury her, but at the same time I feel like that will make me look needy af
Sounds gay. Face time for hours? Do you have no life? Are you a millionaire? Son, your 20s will be over in no time. Ain't doing it right.

TS, NEXT HER + GO GET MORE BABES!

Save feelers for women. GHOST SLOOTS. SMASH HER + GO GET MORE. Leave feelers to women and small children.

Never ADMIT TO FEELERS. ALWAYS PUSH AMBIGUITY. LEAVE HER GUESSING. LEAVE HER WANTING MORE.

You admit to feelers like a woman and then she ghosts you before some alpha takes it out of her ass and goes in her mouth.

**** your little cherish and playing house. Leave women to building the nests and playing house. Top form SMV is in check but, are you getting undivided attention? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOo! you got SLOOT GONNA SLOOT + diva behavior. Next her.

Said bish is dead to you. A ****ing bus could run her dumb ass over tomorrow. You are too busy smashing hotter girls, nutting on their faces, and getting more babes. Get a ****ing life. Handle your ****. Start a business. Your 20s will end one day. Get your paper right. Women a woman hits 30, its ****ing game over.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do prefer LTR, I have no interest in sleeping around with random girls anymore. I don't need validation from achieving a girl opening her legs, it gets old and they're all the same at the end of the day.

I've been on a date since then with an IG model and went cold on her after, she wants me to chase but I'm too far past that ****.

I'm over her but it still annoys me when I think about it. Going full monk mode now, deleted all OLD profiles and I'm not approaching any women. This generation of social media females are worth less than dirt. Even dirt has a purpose, but these girls don't.
Yet at 25, you feel the interest in face timing for hours with some sloot who ghosts you after admitting to feelers?

Vet good women. Said girl is a **** and chuck.

Jakes on you son.

Your dreams/purpose/lifestyle > EVERY SINGLE WOMAN.. They are a by product of the ideal lifestyle. Women are a dime a dozen. Don't get it twisted. Your little cherish has seen one up close before and it wont be the last time.

She has something to lose. When your 20s end, you got to put ont he big boy pants. When her 20s end, its game over. Sure cucks will marry her and raise her bastard children. No alpha male with anything going on will.

Step your game up kuz.