Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

david deangelo vs. ross jeffries

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oldie but a goodie thread. A lot of people accuse Ross of being a quack but back it up with little supporting evidence. Have they tried his methods and had undesirable outcomes?

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd say it depends on your preference. to me deagelo seems more passionate about what he preaches and he seems like he genuinely wants to help out guys that lost their way. jeffries reminds me of a bitter nerd that has found the magic bullet to getting women into bed and you can hear it in his voice. but they both know their stuff.

people say their stuff is a waste of money. but whats worse. going to the bar spending hundreds of dollars on drinks going home alone or spending a few hundred on learning how women actually operate and increasing your opportunity to bring some girls home.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROOKIE OF THE YEAR said:
if AFC wants to be successful with women, should they go for which one more?
Ross Jeffries Unstoppable Confidence.

I finished the course a week ago, and it has helped a lot. You need some confidence in you before you can go out and approach women and run an outer game.

Then go for Swinggcat's Guide to Real World Seduction, Mystery's Venusian Arts Handbook, then David DeAngelo's Double Your Dating.

I may get flamed, or warned or whatever for this, but if you want some of these stuff PM me.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Jesus-thefvckbastard-Christ. More lambs being led to the slaughter. Deangelo is a snake oil salesman. Ross Jeffries is a lunatic with an out of control ego. Mystery is a flake who dresses like a chick to get chicks like those godawful glamrock 80's bands; Poison, White Lion, that kinda sh!t. Style wrote a book but after seeing him on youtube I wholeheartedly believe he's a fvcking fairy.

My point is do the work yourself. The DJ Bible is a good start which is why it's recommended before you do or believe any bullsh!t seduction e-book.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Jesus-thefvckbastard-Christ. More lambs being led to the slaughter. Deangelo is a snake oil salesman. Ross Jeffries is a lunatic with an out of control ego. Mystery is a flake who dresses like a chick to get chicks like those godawful glamrock 80's bands; Poison, White Lion, that kinda sh!t. Style wrote a book but after seeing him on youtube I wholeheartedly believe he's a fvcking fairy.

My point is do the work yourself. The DJ Bible is a good start which is why it's recommended before you do or believe any bullsh!t seduction e-book.

Thank you.

I've become disillusioned with most of the so-called "gurus"

when you look in the mirror, who stares back at you? Not Mystery, David D, Jeffries or any other guru; but you.

Thats not to say you cant learn something from them, but you need to become the best YOU that you can be, rather than a carbon copy of a "seduction guru".

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What specifically about these seduction e-books is bullsh!t? Do you have to apply every single concept from theme or can you take nuggets that may help you and ignore the sections that do not?

Why are guys who have had years in this game already criticizing these books? The DJ Bible has posts that were made by some of these e-book authors. Yes, take what anyone says with a grain of salt including me, but why cant you use these books to help improve your communication abililities?

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:

You are being way to close minded, you have already bought into the negative sh!t, a negative frame on these materials.

Fine, have it your way, more for me.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Lust said:
You are being way to close minded, you have already bought into the negative sh!t, a negative frame on these materials.

Fine, have it your way, more for me.
Wrong Jack, I've read thier schpeel and watched the Mystery,Ross Jeffries and Deangelo DVDs so I can attest to the fact that they fvcking fruity.

Keep this in mind:

Know thy enemy

I'm not saying these guys haven't brought things out into the open and clarified it but to list it as the Gospel according to _________ is outright defamation for every guy who has done the work and not based everything on peacocking or canned bullsh!t lines.

You can spout about the nuances of NLP, Speed Seduction,C&F,**** and balls and whatever damned ****amamie discipline you follow but don't ever believe that one guy has all the answers. Catholics and Christian fundamentalists do that sh!t.