Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating a 20 yr old that has never had a bf...

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone here ever date a 20 year old girl that has never had a boyfriend?

I'm guessing there are reasons behind her being single so long...

From first hand point of views, was it too much drama dating a girl that has never had a boyfriend?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you been able to corroborate those facts? Don’t always believe what a chick tells you… some have a highly selective memory…

Whilst I’ve not dealt in the specifics that you listed, common sense would tell me that a girl whose first time out could be a cool addition to the ranks… 20yr old virgins aren’t a bad prospect and the ball should really be in your court if you’re the more experienced… will she stay with you forever? I don’t know, I’d guess that curiosity would mean she won’t - but some do. I’d indulge myself in it… then if she turns out to be far too attached type I’d next her

Reaction score
So she is a virgin??

Or is it that she didn't feel the need to legitimize and sanitize her hordoms by having the "girlfriend" title?

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is she a nerd?? I know plenty of uncool chicks (still hot though) that havent had fun until their early 20's... I would guess that she probably comes from a strict family. Doesnt party much.. no drinking... Good student in school.

..you know, a NERD!! Thats cool though... she needs to start experiencing life, if I were you I would be the one to show her the way :cool:

although go easy on her.. I would suggest takng it a bit slower then usual on her behalf. Dont make her HATE men just yet you know. could be fun.

i'm sure she is shy.

...course it could be like the others said... Or maybe she has issues... like got molested by her father type crap.. that would suck. Best of luck.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girl_in_a_boy_forum said:
I was 18 when I started a relationship with my first boyfriend. It wasn't that I hated guys or never got any offers, I just wasn't interested in any of the guys I met before him. He lucked out. ^___^
just how "lucky" did he get though?

was your first boyfriend like an ALL or Nothing type deal... :whistle:

girl_in_a_boy_forum

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Randallpink83 said:
just how "lucky" did he get though?

was your first boyfriend like an ALL or Nothing type deal... :whistle:
You'll have to ask him about that.

All or nothing? I don't quite understand what you mean by that. If you mean was he my only chance of getting a date, then no. I get asked out a lot. I was asked by three different guys to a dance and turned them all down because I just wasn't interested in them. And it's not like my bf is an outstanding catch (example: he is dirt poor). But I just love him. He was one of my best friends for quite awhile leading up to the relationship. I make a point not to date people I'm not interested in, and he was the one who swept me off my feet. That is all. I don't feel lame/nerdy/stupid for having waited so long for my first relationship; on the contrary, I'm glad I waited for the real deal instead of wasting time on one-shots.