Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dance magic and power of eyes

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THANK YOU!!! This is gold! I love to dance to all types of music but the club grind is my weakest point because I didn't know how to escalate. You've really helped me!

I have a couple questions I'll post after I've read the entire thread in the other forum.

Beethoven

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I've spotted a few people wondering how to get the 'rhythm' of the music so they can dance a bit better. Someone suggested practicing in front of the mirror.

Something I've found that works even better is to buy yourself a GOOD webcam, preferably with a microphone (mine is about £60-70, dunno what's good in dollars!).

You can then use it to film yourself (looking like a right idiot? :)) in your flat, and you don't have to keep looking in a mirror to watch how you're doing. Another bonus is the video will show what you look like from ANY angle, not just straight on like the mirror does.

-> Beethoven

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The rotation thing was a little confusing, had to read it a few times to get it, but this stuff is gold man, i'll definatly be trying this stuff out, thanks

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
alright so we got ur technique down pat, now when u go to clubs what do u wear? Jeans and button up shirt? Or whats the style to go with.

RedZone122

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got any good websites with dancing tips?

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kourt
alright so we got ur technique down pat, now when u go to clubs what do u wear? Jeans and button up shirt? Or whats the style to go with.
Me? Depends abit what kind of venue I'm going to. Since I'm also into the tranceunderground community I go to those kind of events too...

Normally it's:

Pants:
- Vintage jeans (I have like 5 different pairs of 100+$ vintage jeans). You know the kind, good form and fit, it has faded patterns/whiskers etc.

Shirt:
- Either a fly buttonup shirt (I NEVER EVER wear just a onecolored simple shirt, it either has stripes, a pattern or wrinkly or whatever). Never buttoned up fully, always 2-3 top buttons open. Sometimes I wear a singlet/sleeveless underneath then I often only have one or zero buttons done.

- T-shirts. I love good tshirts, I love them tight over the chest and arms too, not SUPERTIGHT but fitting. Again cool but not tacky shirts, simple but stylish.

I like both t-shirts and shirts to sit good over the chestarea and arms.

Jacket:
I very often wear a blazer too, a black one (black or blue ones with pinstripes is RAD too!). I normally take this of before or while dancing.

Shoes:
Red leather shoes!
http://www.bianco.com/collection/viewer.asp?section=men&page=1&style=3
Those are practically identical to mine :) I either wear those, or a black pair that is very simular or another pair that are more rustic coloured but in cloth instead of leather (more sportish).

Accessories:
Depends abit on venue/what i'm going to but often either a beanie or a visor, depends abit on my hairday and how I want it to look and what style I'm going with.

Sometimes a sweatband on my wrist (black one), fits very well with trancetype environments/clubs.

Always a necklace, it just goes well since I wear alot of shirts with open buttons uptop or ts with v-necks etc...

Sometimes if I'm in real partymood I'll put on some really fly pilotshades :) Those HUGE ones :p Just for kicks.

This obviously isn't something everyone can pull of or wear, I'm not sure how it will fit in america either. I live in scandinavia and well we are rather big fashion*****s or stuff around here.

Most important thing is that you dress who you are... That is it MUST FEEL GREAT TO WEAR THE CLOTHES!! You must LOVE the outfit, how it feels, how it looks. It must fit YOU and your personality. Congruency is VERY important!

Last edited:

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
For anyone interested in the whole thread go

http://www.fastseduction.com/discussion/read?142777,16

And you can see some replies, even some additions that are nice.

This HAS BEEN Field tested ALOT and even several ASFrs tested this out with amazing results so do not diss it until you have tried it.
Could you post the archive link for it? Great post BTW!

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump

Since it is so obvious the DJ initiates are not reading the DJB like they should be.

eko

Don Juan
Reaction score
is it really alright to rub ur boner on a chick while grinding? last night at prom i was grinding with this one girl for a while and i got a massive boner. she definitely noticed it though.

ecilop

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, just wow.
i went to a dance party in a warehouse using these techniques after reading them, and i got into 2 girls pants and effectively making 1 *** all over the place.
this **** works so well it's amazing
i think the circular motion with increasing pressure toward the pvssy does the trick, it turns them on so hard