Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Damn youngins

dualman7

Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to a gym loaded with hotties. Anyway there is this one girl who I can tell is definately interested. The problem is

A. We have ony spoken once

B> She looks like she's about 17, but with a perfect body.

Should I trust my instinct that she's too young and just look the other way when she is around me?

I am 22 BTW.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

rsxy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would ask her how old she is one day if you talk to her again. I wouldnt pass up the opportunity. Maybe she just turned 18? You never know...

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Or maybe she could just look young for her age.

Ways to find out might include seeing if she drives there alone (don't know what legal driving age is wherever you're from). Maybe (if you're into that stuff or can fake it well enough) ask her horoscope sign and then ask her when she was born. Maybe get into a convo, show her your license picture telling her you don't photograph well, then ask to see hers or something like that.

Alexi

Fumbduck

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen threads about 'legal' ages before, not necessarily on this website- but others.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but from what i've seen you can have a 4 year grace period.

16+4=20 (20 y/o guy, 16 y/o girl)
17+4=21 (21 y/o guy, 17 y/o girl)

I've also seen people divide their own age by two, then add 7. There's a lot of wacky forumlas and stuff out there.

Just use your best judgement when it comes to this.

Good luck bro

-FD

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If its not illegal, and you are interested in only sex, then go for it. Seventeen year olds aren't known for their LTR skills.

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i'm from Queensland, Australia, and the legal age here is 16. Once they're over 16 they can do whoever they want (there is an exception to those who are in a position of power over them, e.g. teacher or doctor etc.)..

Anyway, I thought there was a 2 year grace period in the U.S. (not that i know much about over there). E.g. If you're 18 you can go for youngest of 16, 19 go for 17, then from there on it's just 18+? Gotta allow for relationships that started earlier.

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That is not how it works

Age of consent changes with every state (Rangine from 14 to 18 for consent to have heterosexual sex), but usually once you are over 18, you cannot tap anything younger then 18, legally.

With that said, I say go for it anyways.

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Famous people are doing it so why can't you. When Lindsay Lohan was 17 she was dating a 22 year old. Hilary Duff was seen kissing a 25 year old.