Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dallas!

HuangBei

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, are there any DJs out there in Dallas? I know there are, but it's a matter of whether or not they're online. I need a new wingman, because the guy I used to work with has a girlfriend now, and the other lives in St. Louis. Speak up.

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What up? Where abouts in Dallas you from? What kind of places you go to mack, clubs(if so what type)?

HuangBei

Don Juan
Reaction score
:p I just sent you a PM like 8 minutes ago. Actually, I've been out of state at boarding school most of the time, I haven't been to ANY clubs in the big D, only in St. Louis (which I will add is the MOST overrated city in the United States).

I also haven't kept up with my friends here, so I have to make new ones in order to keep my **** straight around the city, or I got no one to ride with. Actually, I'm pretty new to the true game, so at this point I'm very inexperienced in the "gettin' 'em and layin' 'em in a night" mode.

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SO, no ones down to pound pavement in big D? I see this thread has 30+ views, speak up.

slims999

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shuck N Jive

Shuck N Jive (Addison, Carrollton)
Carsons
Pugsley's Library

Lots of other places...

I need to meet some good DJ's and learn a thing or two from them, PM me or IM me at both yahoo and AOL: slims999

later