Creeping out a girl

Vercingetorix777

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi. I ran into this girl the other night with high interest. She was in one of my classes last semester. Lokking back I should've asked her out then. Do you think she'd be creeped out if i just run into her after my class Tuesday? Her class is like 40 feet away and let's out at the same time. I don't know if she's seen me before there though I've seen her myself.

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vercingetorix777
Hi. I ran into this girl the other night with high interest. She was in one of my classes last semester. Lokking back I should've asked her out then. Do you think she'd be creeped out if i just run into her after my class Tuesday? Her class is like 40 feet away and let's out at the same time. I don't know if she's seen me before there though I've seen her myself.
vercingetorix
when will you transform into caesar,
be your own man and start doing things, telll us it worked, instead of asking us !

Alpha Male

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vercingetorix777
SHe might get upset if you just run into, I mean you'll probably knock her over lol;)